VAMMoan
Well... i play always in Interactive mode (at least for now... but i plan to use the Manual mode somehow in the future...) and i think that, said trigger, could be good in scenarios where you want the girl to moan with a specific intensity as a consequence of a specific action. Let's say... if she is using a F-Machine at low speed, it can be nice to have here moan on each penetration.

In that case, to handle multiple triggering, the solution may be to let the sound play only if there is no sound already playing.

I think that's how it works right now but ... now, we don't have an option to directly tell the plugin to play only one sound from a given intensity (it might also be useful to specify which sample).

Mind that all this thing is just an idea... i don't know if this will really sounds good once implemented.

I hope i was able to explain myself... english is not my native language... :ROFLMAO:

@hazmhox

I thought about that and i think that all i (we?) need is a trigger to manually incrase the "orgasm bar" level. If i'm not wrong, this will also tigger a moan in Interactive Mode.

(Having a trigger to manually decrase the "orgasm bar" can also be nice in some scenarios... :devilish:)

Thanks for the "+\-" options! ;)

@hazmhox

I thought about that and i think that all i (we?) need is a trigger to manually incrase the "orgasm bar" level. If i'm not wrong, this will also tigger a moan in Interactive Mode.

(Having a trigger to manually decrase the "orgasm bar" can also be nice in some scenarios... :devilish:)

Thanks for the "+\-" options! ;)

The interactive mode is still an "experimental" side of VAMM, which means it's not my priority. Like this, I don't really see how a manual orgasm counter could be useful, but why not.

But... I'm currently focused on bringing "VAMMoan 2.x" to life. (yup, 2.x as "the version for VaM 2.x with new features and improved voice system"). So the focus on the interactive system might also become another "main aspect" of the future version of the plugin. But since 2.x might change a lot on the "interactive" part, I'm not gonna improve the current system since I might have to dump everything when 2.x arrives.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm not gonna inject more hours in the current interactive mechanic and focus on the new voice system or eventually new characters for 1.x (which is something that will be "legacy" since all voices will be available on 2.x)

I'm sorry to (eventually) disappoint, but I prefer to be honest and focus on more meaningful content for now : )

The interactive mode is still an "experimental" side of VAMM, which means it's not my priority. Like this, I don't really see how a manual orgasm counter could be useful, but why not.

But... I'm currently focused on bringing "VAMMoan 2.x" to life. (yup, 2.x as "the version for VaM 2.x with new features and improved voice system"). So the focus on the interactive system might also become another "main aspect" of the future version of the plugin. But since 2.x might change a lot on the "interactive" part, I'm not gonna improve the current system since I might have to dump everything when 2.x arrives.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm not gonna inject more hours in the current interactive mechanic and focus on the new voice system or eventually new characters for 1.x (which is something that will be "legacy" since all voices will be available on 2.x)

I'm sorry to (eventually) disappoint, but I prefer to be honest and focus on more meaningful content for now : )

VAMM 2.0 is great news especially if the current voices get transferred over. Also glad to hear that you are considering improving the interactive mode. I use it all the time. In a way it works great as a state machine to trigger other events like animations and cycle forces. I tend to anchor a lot of what happens in a scene to intensity states of the female voice. It is just a very natural way to make things happen, especially triggering events to the big O. Those 2 features interactive mode and the triggering system is where the magic of VAMM really happens for me.

One thing that might be cool would be a random toggle for the intensity states and perhaps a slider for the period. I am not sure how hard it would be to implement, but it could be cool a third option for how the states change. Just a thought.

I liked a lot the honesty of your reply! ;)

I just want to make sure it's clear what I'm suggesting:

If I'm not mistaken, now the interactive mode increases the intensity counter every time the genital triggers are activated and, whenever this happens, it also reproduces a moan.

What I'm suggesting is "just" a trigger to manually trigger what genital triggers trigger.

I think this is relatively easy to implement as you just need to add a trigger to call a function you have already written. But I don't know if it's really that simple (i have no experience with vam's scripting language). So ... if it takes hours ... don't think about it.

That said, I want to say a few more words about why I prefer interactive mode (just to get you thinking about this):

I'm a type of user who likes to play in edit mode all the time (switching to play just to hide the helping elements of the UI). For me, this is one of the best aspects of VAM: The ability to allow you to play with models in a not-scripted way using physics. Don't get me wrong, the scripted scenes are great but ... I like the freedom to do what I want a lot more.

In this scenario, the worst thing about Manual Mode is that, when you set an intensity, it only plays random moans one after the other regardless of what's happening (correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't played that much with Manual Mode).

I hope this can help you to make this plugin better and better... your sound skills are amazing! ;)

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

New BJ sounds & scripting variable

• Added "Blowjob intense" as a new state with new sounds ( also coming from Pixie's performance, thanks again @WeebUVR and Pixie! ). You now have two choices for the BJ sounds, and you can still control it a bit with the speed slider.
  • Tweaked mixed to make the blowjob and intense a bit more different. Lowered a bit the volume of the default one.
  • Added a new variable intended for scripting "VAMMValue_IntensitiesCount"( for @via5...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, really grat plugin! Today I tried to posses a male in full body vr tracking (using kinect stuff) and penetrate a girl with VAAM plugin in interactive mode. The girl seemed not to react to genital penetration (all default plugin parameters), while she reacted when I didn't possess the male (letting the not possessed male penetrate her). How could it be? Any ideas? Thanks

Hi, really grat plugin! Today I tried to posses a male in full body vr tracking (using kinect stuff) and penetrate a girl with VAAM plugin in interactive mode. The girl seemed not to react to genital penetration (all default plugin parameters), while she reacted when I didn't possess the male (letting the not possessed male penetrate her). How could it be? Any ideas? Thanks

This might just be a matter of depth :)
You can check the trigger tab in the character to see if it works (it will flash green). It works with possession, already tested it : )
The best test you can do to test this is to possess and use either the hand or a toy to penetrate her.

Could you add function of a timer increase in intensity without any touching?

@3554

I think it can already be done ... in various ways.

The first that comes to my mind is to use an Animation Pattern to move an atom through some Cube atoms (or any other atom you like) and create a collision trigger for each of the cubes to trigger different intensities of VAMM in Manual Mode.

But... i think there should be easier ways...

@3554

I think it can already be done ... in various ways.

The first that comes to my mind is to use an Animation Pattern to move an atom through some Cube atoms (or any other atom you like) and create a collision trigger for each of the cubes to trigger different intensities of VAMM in Manual Mode.

But... i think there should be easier ways...

That is a pretty good solution though, I wonder if that setup could be saved as a subscene. you could add a slider for the speed if you want. My question would be wether the subscene saves the trigger information assuming the person atom it calls for as the smae name "Person" as the was saved in the original subscene. I may do some experimenting today and see how that works, if I get time.

One thing I could do, is add a variable that let's you set directly the current collision count. ( the variable that is by default at 700 ).
But I won't apply any logic, that will be a pure "setter". Which means you would have to apply your own logic behind it ( how it goes up, how often, by how much, etc... )

One thing I could do, is add a variable that let's you set directly the current collision count. ( the variable that is by default at 700 ).
But I won't apply any logic, that will be a pure "setter". Which means you would have to apply your own logic behind it ( how it goes up, how often, by how much, etc... )

If it's not complicated ... why not? Let's see what we can do with it... :)

I use the triggers to trigger orgasmmovement and a whole lot of other stuff.
Works great!
What I would like though is the possibility to save the settings, so I don’t have to set everything up very time I make a new scene…
Possible?

I use the triggers to trigger orgasmmovement and a whole lot of other stuff.
Works great!
What I would like though is the possibility to save the settings, so I don’t have to set everything up very time I make a new scene…
Possible?

This might be something I could consider in the future ( but like, VaM 2.x future )... but notice the might in bold, because the preset system works perfectly. At the moment I don't see any perks to code a custom preset system since the native one works perfectly in the case of VAMM.

If you don't know the system :
  • Create an empty scene
  • Setup VAMM on your character
  • In the plugins presets tab save it as whatever you want
  • Next time, use select existing with either "User merge load" checked or not, depending if you already have other plugins already added to the character.

NOTE : There is an error message that could potentially be triggered when loading a preset. This is a non-critical error and does not prevent the plugin from working properly. It is already fixed in my current build and will be in the next update : )

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the presets don’t save the trigger settings.
I’ve got long plug-in chains which I load through mergeload.
Otherwise I agree, presets work fine.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the presets don’t save the trigger settings.
I’ve got long plug-in chains which I load through mergeload.
Otherwise I agree, presets work fine.

I always test before answering, and I checked beforehand if the triggers were saved. In my case, they were.
If it's not the case for you, then there is another problem... if you can give me something to reproduce it, we can check :)

Don't forget that if your atom structure changes, your triggers will break. Aka : atoms with different names.

I’ll be sure to try, I thought I had, but maybe something in the chain breaks it. If you say it works I’m sure you’re right.
Thanks a lot!
Oh, and lest I forget: your plug really make vam come alive for me with the triggers and all. Fantastic work!

It works when added on a new scene, but when I update existing scenes, open the custom UI and click on buttons, it fails once.

Upgrading from .7, I got at least two errors, the first one is not new but the second is new.

Code:
!> Exception KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voice].get_Item (System.String key)
VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan+Voices.GetVoice (System.String name)
VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.ChangeVoice ()
VAMMoanPlugin.VAMMoan.FixedUpdate ()

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle hazmhox.vammoan.11:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle. Not valid

However! If I press _reload_ again, it works the second time :) Same thing if I update a second character, it works. So it really looks like an upgrade error more than an actual usage error.

Wut !

I'm gonna try that since you gave me explicit version information, that's really great!
I thought I had fixed the first bug you had in 11. I'm gonna check it out again.

The second one might be more the usual "assetbundle" hash issue. If you try to manually update the plugin with both version installed with obviously the lowest version already loaded by the scene. You will have issue with the loader that fails because of similar assets in both bundles.

When you update, you should delete all previous versions, load the scene, save it. In my case I have absolutely zero error doing that.

Yep, that's probably just something to keep in mind for people updating, but not for people actually using this plugin normally :)

I honestly don't know how to prevent that. I'm not sure if I can be aware of multiple versions in a scene and prevent the loading process.
That said, I could potentially look up for all plugins used in the scene... do you think that might be something possible ?

Well, that's not a big deal to "help" people understand if they encounter the same issue as you :)
Thank you for the lead on Embody. I'm gonna see what I can do.

Hi Haz! ;)

Have you tried anything about that?

I thought about it and... I came to the conclusion that the best thing would be to have users set the "Arousal value" variable by disabling the internal logic that increases it. You can call it "hybrid mode".

What do you think?

P.s. I started to like Abby a lot! XD

Back
Top Bottom