UIAssist (Patrons)

Paid Plugins UIAssist (Patrons)

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Patrons) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.2 Update

New release of UIAssist containing new features:
  • Load Preset Button operations can now be configured to save a Preset.
  • Introduced a new Button Operation to change the name of target atoms
  • New option to toggle Clothing Load Suppression on Appearance Preset loads at a global setting level.
  • Load UIAP Button Operation now has an option to keep the Game Control UI open on load
The following bugs were also fixed:
  • Plugin bool toggle for the 'Enabled' parameter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Lately most time i waste in VAM is to check morphs from diffrent groups with each other. so i go to morphs, set group 1 , write sth to filter , choose morph value, then clear filter, clear morph group filter, choose other morph group (filtered previousely) , set morph try few values , go to previous group and so on.

So the question is does your plugin allow to open 2 windows with morphs for same person atom at one time and on both set values for diffrent morphs ?

If not, do you mayb know if there is such possibility to create ?(even if only in paid plugin :) ) ?

Lately most time i waste in VAM is to check morphs from diffrent groups with each other. so i go to morphs, set group 1 , write sth to filter , choose morph value, then clear filter, clear morph group filter, choose other morph group (filtered previousely) , set morph try few values , go to previous group and so on.

So the question is does your plugin allow to open 2 windows with morphs for same person atom at one time and on both set values for diffrent morphs ?

If not, do you mayb know if there is such possibility to create ?(even if only in paid plugin :) ) ?
Sorry thats way outside what UIAssist is designed to do. You might find this plugin helpful when its available:

UIAssist v2.3.0 Update

New Features:
  • New button operation to load mocap files created usying Everlaster's MocapSwitcher plugin. For Patreons, this allows random mocaps from a folder to be loaded to a target atom.
  • New sequential filename option for Saving Presets operation. If a preset of the selected filename exists already, a new file with a sequential unique number will be appended.
  • Options to scale and adjust the position of the UI in Desktop mode
  • Option (Patreons only) to include subfolders...

UIAssist v2.4.0 Update

New Features:
  • New button operations to alter the Control State of all atom nodes (eg. head, hands, feet etc) on a target atom. Each node can be independently set to a control state (e.g. On/Off/Comply etc) for both Position and/or Rotation.
  • New button operations to set all or specific physics settings (e.g. Spring, Damper, Force and Comply thresholds) on each node of a target atom.
  • Improved the Toggle Merge Clothing Preset functionality so it now distinguishes between presets...

oooo does this version come with the Delete option for atom Groups like Animation Pattern? , I'm excited for that feature.

oooo does this version come with the Delete option for atom Groups like Animation Pattern? , I'm excited for that feature.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That should be fixed in this version also. You will need to use the Custom Target Group functionality that I described on Discord.

Hello! Would it be possible to add functionality to interface with Blazedust's CUA Manager plugin to load presets? This would make it really easy to click a button on the UI and load earrings/CUA Heels etc. on a person.
Sorry for the late response! UIAssist can interact with Session plugins like CUA Manager, but its down to the plugin author to make a triggerable method for UIAssist to call. That doesnt appear to exist on CUA Manager currently.

Sorry for the late response! UIAssist can interact with Session plugins like CUA Manager, but its down to the plugin author to make a triggerable method for UIAssist to call. That doesnt appear to exist on CUA Manager currently.

Right on, thanks for looking into that!
Give me a heads up when you integrate CUA Manager into UIAssist and add that feature. :ROFLMAO: I kid I kid!!

is there any way to use the "undress" and "reset undress" functions via triggers?...as in Timeline?

thanks for the quick response. I'll tinker around with it. 😀

looking to trigger the global function rather than having to point to specific clothing items.

UIAssist v2.5 Update

New version of UIAssist, includes the following features:
  • Option on Load Plugins operation to open the Plugin UI that is being loaded
  • Load Morph Preset operation now includes option to Include Appearance and/or Pose Morphs (mirroring options in the VAM Presets UI)
  • Load General Preset operation now includes option to Include Appearance, Pose and Physical parameters (mirroring options in the VAM Presets UI)
  • Load Pose Preset operation now includes option to Snap Bones to Pose...

UIAssist v2.6 Update

A small update to UIAssist with the following:
  • Completely hide the UIAssist Game Control UI (i.e. all the buttons). Useful for taking screenshots or if you want more immersion. Can be activated a number of ways:

1) In the Plugin UI under Settings>Game Control UI
    2) Using AcidBubbles Keybindings plugin for quick key combinations (e.g. Ctrl+h)
    3) Using double Select (typically the A button) on VR controllers. Requires configuration under Settings > VR > VR Controller.
    4) Using a new...

#Bug
Adjusting joints hold spring doesn't seem to work when restart vam. It only works after the setting is completed and before restarting. The .uiap file doesn't seem to save these settings properly.
Operation: Node Control -> Toggle Node Physics -> Physics ON/OFF -> Modify holdPosition/Rotation -> Set to custom value...
When restart vam, those values will become "Do not modify".

#Bug
Adjusting joints hold spring doesn't seem to work when restart vam. It only works after the setting is completed and before restarting. The .uiap file doesn't seem to save these settings properly.
Operation: Node Control -> Toggle Node Physics -> Physics ON/OFF -> Modify holdPosition/Rotation -> Set to custom value...
When restart vam, those values will become "Do not modify".
Thanks that definitely sounds like a bug - I'll look into it for the next UIA release

UIAssist v2.7

New features:
  • (Patreons Only) Complete rework of the Active Clothing Editor (button Operation under Clothing). This now includes a thumbnail image of each clothing item and allows more granular control of physics settings. The target person can also be switched on the ACE window.
  • (Patreons Only) Really powerful new feature where Clothing Item Presets can now be rapidly selected from the Active Clothing Editor in a mini browser. These are not the same as Person Clothing presets...

Back
Top Bottom