UIAssist (Patrons)

Paid Plugins UIAssist (Patrons)

After testing, you can directly change the above path to a relative path, so that no matter what you copy to the disk below can run correctly. Thanks for your help!

I changed the "D" drive letter to the new disk drive letter and everything worked fine. The reality is that I have restored the images in this path to the default, so I am not actually using them, can I change the original to "customTextureURL" : ""
Yes, or you can do that in the UIAssist button setup

Is it possible to add a button that executes "Launch BrowswerAssist", which can select, add a tag, switch btw resource types?

Is it possible to add a button that executes "Launch BrowswerAssist", which can select, add a tag, switch btw resource types?
You can sort of do that already with any of the Load Preset button operations:
1690472138798.png

Did you want something beyond this?

You can sort of do that already with any of the Load Preset button operations:
View attachment 273678

Did you want something beyond this?
Yeah, I actually meant if it is possible to add the universal button that functions as the button which is attatched to default menu as below.
As the current "Choose from BA" mode does not seem to support changing the "resource type (Scene, look, poses) " nor "Select mode (Instant, Single, Multi)".
Anyway, I appreciate to all your works!

1690725291618.png

Yeah, I actually meant if it is possible to add the universal button that functions as the button which is attatched to default menu as below.
As the current "Choose from BA" mode does not seem to support changing the "resource type (Scene, look, poses) " nor "Select mode (Instant, Single, Multi)".
Anyway, I appreciate to all your works!

View attachment 274637
I'll add that to the list of future features

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Patrons) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v2.13.0

New Features;
  • New button operations to open BrowserAssist. Options to specify the Resource Type to open with.
  • PATREONS ONLY: Specify Browser Assist filter options when using the Choose from BrowserAssist option for selecting Presets etc.
  • New button operations to Parent and Unparent atoms to other atoms (e.g. SubScenes).
  • Improved the "Load Mocap from Scene" operation. When importing mocaps direct from Scene files, any node parenting on the source atom is imported to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UIAssist v2.14.0 Update

New Features;
  • New Clone Atom button operation
  • Option to VAM select the new Atom when spawning atoms
  • When Spawning a new CUA atom, a CUA file (instead of a CUA preset) can be specified - this includes options to select a CUA using BrowserAsssist
  • New feature in the Active Clothing Editor to open the VAM Clothing item UI by clicking on the clothing items thumbnail - can be disabled in the plugin settings.
Bug fixes:
  • Mocap load from Scene button operation now...

UIAssist v2.15.0 Update

New Features:
  • VAM Trigger Actions - most of the actions available via the VAM Trigger system can now be accessed from UIAssist and activated from a UIAssist button operation. This is available as a new button operation under the Atom Control category. For person atoms, settings to modify Clothing, Hair and Morphs are not available - but nearly all other settings should be available.
  • Remove plugins post load - additional option on the Plugin Loading button operation, to remove...

UIAssist v2.16.0 Update

New Features:
  • Morph Control - new button operations to set or adjust any Morph on a person atom
  • Morph reset and zero - new button operations to reset specific morphs or zero groups of morphs (e.g. close to zero).
  • New Target option for User Chosen and Group Target categories to optionally include Off atoms as targets.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug with the VAM Trigger Action operation, where some float parameters were constrained to only allow a selection of zero...

Couple questions about an otherwise perfect plugin. With how the "random from folder" works, if I have a folder with subfolders, will it pick 1 of the 4 subfolders randomly and then one of the files inside that folder randomly, or will it parse all of the files in the subfolders and then pic them randomly as if it were one big folder?

Also, in using uiassist to speed up model creation, are you able to add a button that has the functions underneath the reset morph area? I.e reset morph only, pose only, reset morphs <0.1 (is the one in particularly interested in) it helps to clean garbage morphs that may be stuck on a model without having to go in and change individually. Thanks again, you're awesome!
The latest version (2.16) now includes Morph resetting and zeroing.

I set the normal map and glossiness map of the character's skin, and left everything else empty. Then I saved the character's skin as a preset and set it as a button of UIASSIAST. When I switch to another character, this character has decals. Texture, the effect I want is to load the skin preset I saved. The parts without textures in the preset will not affect the texture of the current character, but when I load this preset, the decal texture of my current character is also affected. Cleared, is there any way to modify this function? Thanks!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 0
I set the normal map and glossiness map of the character's skin, and left everything else empty. Then I saved the character's skin as a preset and set it as a button of UIASSIAST. When I switch to another character, this character has decals. Texture, the effect I want is to load the skin preset I saved. The parts without textures in the preset will not affect the texture of the current character, but when I load this preset, the decal texture of my current character is also affected. Cleared, is there any way to modify this function? Thanks!
Try creating the preset as an Overlay preset and then doing a merge load.

UIAssist v2.17.0 Update

New Features:
  • New integration with the Voxta enhancement plugin Action List Manager (ALM) by Vaan20. Allows ALM actions to automatically appear as extra buttons on UIAssist. See details here
  • New Button operation to adjust the VAM Player Height Adjust setting
  • New Button operation to toggle VAM VR Hand Collisions settings
  • User Target list now sorts atoms alphabetically
Bug...

UIAssist v2.18 Update

This UIAssist release has a parallel BrowserAssist release (v1.24.1) that is required for the new button operation that allows specific filters in BA to be set.

New Features:
  • New button operation that allows specific BrowserAssist filter settings to be set from UIAssist buttons. This operation is available from the Plugin Control operation category. It requires BrowserAssist v1.24.1 or higher to work.
  • Significant re-work to the HeelAdjust feature, which will now dynamically...

UIAssist v2.19.0

New Features:
  • New button operation to remove plugins of a specific type from an Atom. If multiple instances of the same plugin are present there are options to remove all, first, last or all but first or last instances.
  • New button operation to Reset Pose. This will reset the pose of a target person to the pose and position that the Atom was in when the scene was first loaded. This only works if the atom has not been re-named since the scene load.
  • Option to hide a button's...

Such an amazing set of plugins that make VAM so much more usable, thank you!

I wanted to suggest a feature. Each of the buttons in UIassist are so customizable, and compared to all the other shortcut key type plugins, yours seems to have the most integration with VAM features.

Would you consider adding a keyboard shortcut setting/ binding to the buttons as an option?

There are a bunch I use that Control some plugins in a scene where I’d just rather have a keyboard control them once in a while. Since I’ve already made all the option selections in the plugin interface in UI assist, it seems more natural/ one stop to adjust to keyboard bind there rather than another plugin ( which might interfere). Thanks for considering!

Such an amazing set of plugins that make VAM so much more usable, thank you!

I wanted to suggest a feature. Each of the buttons in UIassist are so customizable, and compared to all the other shortcut key type plugins, yours seems to have the most integration with VAM features.

Would you consider adding a keyboard shortcut setting/ binding to the buttons as an option?

There are a bunch I use that Control some plugins in a scene where I’d just rather have a keyboard control them once in a while. Since I’ve already made all the option selections in the plugin interface in UI assist, it seems more natural/ one stop to adjust to keyboard bind there rather than another plugin ( which might interfere). Thanks for considering!
You can already do that if you use AcidBubbles KeyBindings plugin. It will allow you to activate any of the Quick Launch Buttons with a keyboard combination.

Back
Top Bottom