UIAssist (Patrons)

Paid Plugins UIAssist (Patrons)

JayJayWon updated UIAssist (Patrons) with a new update entry:

UIAssist v1.17.0

New Features:
  • Toggle Preset Locks - rapidly allows appearance changes to persist between scene loads. Useful for changing the look of atoms in a merge load sequence of scenes.
  • Suppress Preset Locks for UIAssist Preset loads - allows preset loads to optionally ignore the Preset Lock settings
  • Import Buttons - allows a screen of buttons to be imported from a saved UIA Profile file.
  • Options to force disable the "Freeze Physics on Grab" options when loading a new scene or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

UIAssist v1.18 Update

New Features:
  • Button operations to adjust World scale
  • Button operation to teleport player to a customisable position e.g. move to a position in front of a target person
  • Auto enable/disable Leap Motion when putting down or picking up a VR Controller
Bug Fixes:
  • Adjusting world UI Scale in VR doesnt change the Wrist UI scale
  • Saving a legacy Pose button operation now works
  • Option to use Latest VAR for plugin loads works more reliably now
  • Fixed crashes...

UIAssist v1.20 Update

New Features:
  • Import mocaps direct from source scene files and apply to a person atom with a single button action. Similar to the Everlaster MocapSwitcher plugin - but without the need for an intermediary mocap file.
  • Set the Wrist Watch UI Opacity when the UI is closed and on the wrist in VR. Opacity can be set as fully transparent/invisible.
Bug Fix:
  • Fixes performance degradation (introduced in 1.19) when using the Plugin Bool Toggles.
  • Fixes errors and UI...

UIAssist v1.21 Update

New Features:
  • Apply heel adjustments to motion capture animations. Allows heels to be worn on models when the motion capture was recorded without heels.
  • New button feature to quickly switch to a specific UIA screen of buttons
  • Import Quick Launch buttons from other UIA profiles (Patron only feature)
  • Navigation buttons to access first and last screens

Would it be possible to have buttons auto-populate with content from folders? It's a bit of a drag to configure dozens of them manually, if I could fill some folders in a file browser and have them appear in here I'd be very happy.

Would it be possible to have buttons auto-populate with content from folders? It's a bit of a drag to configure dozens of them manually, if I could fill some folders in a file browser and have them appear in here I'd be very happy.
Possibly - I'll give it some thought

While I love this plugin and use it daily, one thing that drives me crazy is that it can be so intrusive. If I snap the UI to my wrist it is always popping up in VR when I go to move an atom with my hand. But if I make it static its always somewhere in my field of view, getting in the way of the action. Sure I can move the UI way off into the far left or right of field, but then when I need it the menus are too far away to be usable. I wish there were a way to enable it or disable it via my index controller or voice command. I tried to use VeeRifters awesome voice command plugin to trigger the UI on and off but there seems to be no way to enable/disable a session plugin via triggers. So basically I am stuck opening the VAM UI and clicking enable/disable manually every time I want UIassist and that kind of defeats the purpose. And yes, before you ask I have read the instruction PDF like 50 times back and forth and there doesn't seem to be a way around it that I can see.

While I love this plugin and use it daily, one thing that drives me crazy is that it can be so intrusive. If I snap the UI to my wrist it is always popping up in VR when I go to move an atom with my hand. But if I make it static its always somewhere in my field of view, getting in the way of the action. Sure I can move the UI way off into the far left or right of field, but then when I need it the menus are too far away to be usable. I wish there were a way to enable it or disable it via my index controller or voice command. I tried to use VeeRifters awesome voice command plugin to trigger the UI on and off but there seems to be no way to enable/disable a session plugin via triggers. So basically I am stuck opening the VAM UI and clicking enable/disable manually every time I want UIassist and that kind of defeats the purpose. And yes, before you ask I have read the instruction PDF like 50 times back and forth and there doesn't seem to be a way around it that I can see.
Hi glad you are enjoying UIAssist.
A few things to try (if you havent already):
  1. When you say the "it is always popping up in VR" are you using the Gaze Open Screens? i.e. when you look at your wrist the UI opens? If so, you can disable that. You can also set the opacity of the clock button when the UI is closed.
  2. There is a little known (possibly undocumented) feature that might help. When the UI is in static mode you can quickly bring it back to your wrist by double pressing the select button (normally mapped to A on controllers). This would be useful if the UI is too far away. You can re-pin it into static mode with another double press.
I'll look to add a feature in the future that will enable you to completely hide the UI as a few people have requested this.

Hi glad you are enjoying UIAssist.
A few things to try (if you havent already):
  1. When you say the "it is always popping up in VR" are you using the Gaze Open Screens? i.e. when you look at your wrist the UI opens? If so, you can disable that. You can also set the opacity of the clock button when the UI is closed.
  2. There is a little known (possibly undocumented) feature that might help. When the UI is in static mode you can quickly bring it back to your wrist by double pressing the select button (normally mapped to A on controllers). This would be useful if the UI is too far away. You can re-pin it into static mode with another double press.
I'll look to add a feature in the future that will enable you to completely hide the UI as a few people have requested this.

Okay cool I will try those ideas. The double click might be exactly what I am looking for. I kind of have to keep gaze on wrist because I use VR one handed. It would be great if you could find a way to hide the UI, especially if there would be a way to trigger it on and off. What I was trying to accomplish with Veerifters voice command plugin was to just be able to say "UI" and have it pop up, and then have another command to dismiss it. Not sure if triggering a session plugin is possible in VAM though. Thanks!

So just to update double click the select button works great to dismiss the UI. Thanks! I love it. That is exactly what I need, now it would be awesome if I could bring it up while minimized so I can turn off gaze. So double click select to access the UI up and down and have it be invisible the rest of the time.

So just to update double click the select button works great to dismiss the UI. Thanks! I love it. That is exactly what I need, now it would be awesome if I could bring it up while minimized so I can turn off gaze. So double click select to access the UI up and down and have it be invisible the rest of the time.
I think in the future I'll make the 'double click select/A' function a configurable option that you can select between different options.

UIAssist v2.0.1 BETA

Bug fix release for the Beta. Rectified the following issues:
  • 'Auto raise people by Heel Height' was not being saved/restored in uiap files
  • Skin Preset Load was not working properly when limited to just load Decals
  • Choosing a target atom if more that 10 choices was not possible as the drop down list was off the visible screen
  • Switching UIA Grid button operation didn't work if there was more than 25 Grids in a UIAP profile
Please continue to report problems on my...

I think in the future I'll make the 'double click select/A' function a configurable option that you can select between different options.
Sorry to bug you but, I'm just checking is the new option " Multi-operation buttons. Each button can now be configured to perform multiple operations." the ability to configure double click select/A" So that I can open and close the UI with button clicks as desired.

Sorry to bug you but, I'm just checking is the new option " Multi-operation buttons. Each button can now be configured to perform multiple operations." the ability to configure double click select/A" So that I can open and close the UI with button clicks as desired.
No its not - but I still have that on my list of things to look at.

Hi @JayJayWon
Glad you still maintain the plugin, kudos!

Anyway, with the latest beta 2.x releases I have noticed, that "Undress All" trigger is not a toggle anymore. It just turns undress for all clothes to on, but on the second press it does not trigger undress=off anymore.
Intended?

Hi @JayJayWon

Anyway, with the latest beta 2.x releases I have noticed, that "Undress All" trigger is not a toggle anymore. It just turns undress for all clothes to on, but on the second press it does not trigger undress=off anymore.
Intended?
Hmm, I dont think that is intentional. Let me take a look at it.

UIAssist v2.0.2 BETA

Bug fix release for the Beta. Rectified the following issues:
  • Subscene presets for Spawn Atom buttons were not loading from a uiap file (any UIA Profiles saved using version 2.0.0 or 2.0.1 will have lost this setting)
  • The default folder when selecting a preset for spawning non-person Atoms will now navigate to the correct folder for the atom type being spawned.
  • Undress All now operates as a Toggle
  • Move Atom in VR now works
  • Display of button grids in Desktop mode now...

Hi @JayJayWon

Intended?
That is fixed now in v2.0.2

UIAssist v2.0.4 BETA

New release addressing the following issues:
  • UIAP profiles with QLB disabled were being saved in an invalid format that then caused an exception on loading the UIAP file
  • Resolved problems with Spawning missing Atoms when loading a General Preset onto a Specific Atom. UIAP files saved in version between 2.0.0 and 2.0.3 may need any impacted buttons resetting. This can be done by switching the Target Atom in the impacted button to a new Atom of the correct type and resaving...

UIAssist v2.0.5 BETA

New release addressing the following problems:
  • New 2.x buttons that performed Atom Spawning relative to a persons body node (e.g. head) always appeared at the root control rather than the selected node
  • For Multi Operation buttons, operations beyond the first one did not always show the correct tabs for setting up the button function. e.g. if the second operation was Spawn Atom the Presets tab was missing in some situations
  • Where a subscene contained a person Atom and the sub...

UIAssist v2.1

New release of UIAssist containing:
  • Complete in game help. Every screen and control has context sensitive help. As you mouse over individual UI controls the help updates to be context relevant
  • Tree browser view of Grids, Buttons and Operations. The tree browser view facilitates easier navigation of the buttons in the Plugin UI when setting up UIAssist buttons. It also re-implements the move and delete functions and completes the copy functions.
This completes the initial...

Back
Top Bottom