• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
TryOnMaster
With all of the updates, I noticed with all of the button triggers that I've added to the interface, that the fps has gone down quite a bit as a result. If you want a quick boost to the performance, click on the Hide UI trigger. For me it went from 40-50 fps to about 70-80 fps after the triggers were hidden.

I kind of want a midway option of hiding some of the lesser used parts of the interface (Lite UI). If I were to put this in place, what would be considered the most essential buttons to have still showing?

Hello, I tried for the first time the auto pose button, and it works. Is it possible to set a time and type of pose, for example, every 30 seconds, a standing pose? Then even some random poses over random times that we can set like standing and sitting poses that changes between 20 and 40 seconds. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Hello, I tried for the first time the auto pose button, and it works. Is it possible to set a time and type of pose, for example, every 30 seconds, a standing pose? Then even some random poses over random times that we can set like standing and sitting poses that changes between 20 and 40 seconds. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Yup, that's doable and a good idea. I'm using the randomchoice logicbrick to select the type chosen so you can tweak the weight of the randomness of each of the types chosen. Will just need to work out a way to get the UI to behave without bogging things down. Also if you didn't notice, it also includes pose presets you've favorited as part of the possible types chosen (same as the shuffle pose button)

Upon looking closer. It looks like I won't be able to easily change the types of poses that the auto pose button works with via UI triggers. Although you should be able to do it in edit mode by looking at the randomp atom, and going into the randomchoice plugin and changing the relative probability of each choice type that way. It's not labelled in a user friendly way at the moment though, so I'll make sure to put better notes and names in the next version that will be easier to make sense of.

On the bright side, I will be able to make a slider that adjusts the length of time between pose changes without any problem.

Again thanks for the feedback as always.

vertigoeighty updated TryOnMaster with a new update entry:

V 1.8b: New Forest Spring outdoor environment, Autopose slideshow update, UI tweaks.

Added a new option to change the outdoor environment. With this, I've added is a Forest Spring environment with rippling water physics (courtesy of Jackaroo's Water Rig asset). As with the inside room environment, you can change the Sky lighting toggle (day, dusk, night) for a good variety of visuals to the scene. Please note that the button for outdoor changes won't work if you're in a indoor room...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Adding expressions of rolling eyes and spitting out tongue is to match some BDSM movements, which makes a woman's appearance very sexy. It is called an orgasmic face.

Adding expressions of rolling eyes and spitting out tongue is to match some BDSM movements, which makes a woman's appearance very sexy. It is called an orgasmic face.

I'll mess around with that with the squirm movement trigger and see how it looks. If it's good I'll put it in a future update.

Love the new version, only comment would be the chains are great, maybe have a button to remove them as well, or if I click on it again. Hard for me to complain, when this scene is so brilliant.

Love the new version, only comment would be the chains are great, maybe have a button to remove them as well, or if I click on it again. Hard for me to complain, when this scene is so brilliant.

Red reset button will remove them currently (undoes the drunk sway as well and most other things), but I can add a chains off button in a future version

reset works and that is fine, I noticed the pole dance button was not working for me, but if i went to the pole dance room the other menu came up and she could do the pole dances.

V 1.8c UI changes, Modified KO animation, Fixed Pole Dance button

Mostly behind scene changes in this update to make things run more smoothly/less buggy with some additional improvements to the UI buttons based on feedback.

Also modified the KO and getting back up animation to look a little less janky.

Also changed the outcome if the model is chained up during the KO, Now instead of going full ragdoll (as she will when unrestrained), the restrained pose will mostly stay in place with only the head and upper body going limp.

Also fixed the issue with...

Here what I miss in this incredible toy!

1 - an orgasm setting with timer for male/female/futa :)
2 - allow dildo play with anal
3 - ahego face after orgasm would be nice too

else than that this beautiful toy is just awesome, it has everything in it to make dream true with all model/look I have, futa included :p keep this great work going on and THANK YOU for providing such tool! I'm going to look if you got a patreon or something to support your work :)

Here what I miss in this incredible toy!

1 - an orgasm setting with timer for male/female/futa :)
2 - allow dildo play with anal
3 - ahego face after orgasm would be nice too

else than that this beautiful toy is just awesome, it has everything in it to make dream true with all model/look I have, futa included :p keep this great work going on and THANK YOU for providing such tool! I'm going to look if you got a patreon or something to support your work :)

I should be able to add these features into the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

V 1.8d Orgasm feature, AutoToy for Anal. New Pose Animation and Environment. Body Physics.

Added new options for the Auto Toy function to work more seamlessly with other animations and now has an upgraded orgasm complete with dedicated animation/expression. Once you start the autotoy, you can manually click a button to orgasm as well. There is also an option to use the Auto Toy Anally (Auto Toy A).

Added a great new pose animation (Come Alive by VAMTimbo)

Music now Autoplays when starting the Dance Animations...

Any idea what's causing the sudden drops in GPU memory usage? It's about a second skip every 20-30 seconds.
Untitled.png

Not sure. The only new plugins from the last update are the newest version of timeline and naturalis. You can try disabling the naturalis plugin and see if it helps any of your issues.

Great scene, definitely one of the best but I have a little problem.

anybody having sudden fps drop after few minutes? I am not sure if it's because I am changing between different poses or what's the cause... could it be that there is too many triggers as you mentioned before and I should hide the UI? Didn't have a chance to check it yet. Or maybe there is some way to see what's causing it?

Great scene, definitely one of the best but I have a little problem.

anybody having sudden fps drop after few minutes? I am not sure if it's because I am changing between different poses or what's the cause... could it be that there is too many triggers as you mentioned before and I should hide the UI? Didn't have a chance to check it yet. Or maybe there is some way to see what's causing it?

Not sure if you used the version before this latest release. (1.8c) Is this a new issue for you since the update (1.8d)? I haven't noticed anything all that different performance wise since the last version.

Hiding the UI will definitely help the performance overall though.

Not sure if you used the version before this latest release. (1.8c) Is this a new issue for you since the update (1.8d)? I haven't noticed anything all that different performance wise since the last version.

Hiding the UI will definitely help the performance overall though.
I downloaded it today so I guess that means the lastest version, 1.8d.

I already semi-know what causes this issue. It happens when I use bedroom as environment. After few minutes in performence monitor I can see that "Physics" takes 30-35ms to process instead of usual 5-10ms. I made sure it's not my atom because in performence overview everything wasn't summing up to 5ms. Changing environment and going back solves the issue for another few minutes. Using beach (the first one) works flawlessy without any issues. I didn't use any other than these two. That's shame because this one really make it immersive experience. Doubt if it has anything to do with my rig as more expensive scenes are working fine. It happens for no reason but I play with floor height a lot as I prefer to set it myself... and this option resets after pressing "reset pose" button. Maybe another checkbox "keep auto floor option state"?

I also would suggest to add music volume slider just like there is for voice volume. Pretty sure that there's lot of people who prefer this music to be rather a quiet background.

Once again, good job with this scene :)

Good feedback. I'll take another look at the bedroom env and logic of the autofloor to make possible improvements. I can add a music volume slider as well
That's even more weird. During these fps drops i don't have to change the environment. If I try to rotate the room (I forgot how is that button called) it won't let me, and suddenly "unstucks", rotates the room and the lags are gone. Super weird.

Back
Top Bottom