TryOnMaster
I remember seeing a similar issue with that. You will have to use the filter field to type in the name of the atom, since the plugin won't let you scroll down past the first 2 choices.

Also getting Autothruster to work reliably for any length of time while your girl is moving is quite difficult. I found that using the plugin called https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/orificealigner.108/ helped a lot with setting up the initial position.

Also orificealigner can be finicky to set up, it worked best for me when I clicked the "Control position/rotation" checkboxes on and off in the plugin settings after you put in the other settings. Then let the parent control of autothruster do the rest of alignment. Getting the timing and order of it was a pain as well.

I also have collision triggers placed just outside the target zone in case it slips out which will trigger a reset via those plugins. Good Luck.
I've answered this somewhat already when someone asked before. Honestly, It's a lot of trial and error. and you have to use delay logicbricks to make sure things turn on and off in the correct order. Also make sure you are using the version of the autothruster plugin that I am using Ver 16. For Some reason the plugin creator decided to eliminate the parenting function in newer versions and it won't work.

Back
Top Bottom