AR Sex Simulation Scene

Digi

Reactions
Hey Everyone, long time lurker here.

I've created a scene that uses passthrough (I'm using Virtual Desktop), and voice commands. I'd like to share my scene but only to a limited audience for feedback. The scene makes extensive use of free plugins, mocaps, and audio found in other free scenes on vamhub. What would be the best way to go about sharing it?

It's a sex simulation where you can use passthrough and a tracked toy to simulate real sex. It's incredibly realistic and immersive. See video showing only one of the positions. The whole thing is stil a work in progress, but I may be on to something here.

The tracked toy can be any sex toy with a controller attached. It can be modified to use other trackers if you have them.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• AR_Scene.mp4
    5.1 MB
I'm like 7 versions ahead of my last post. The plugin can be tested by others with passthrough working and a microphone. Here are the instructions that should paint a picture of how this can be used:

It's a scene with passthrough and voice commands (so you need both setup). It also assumes that you have an orifice toy attached to a controller, but it can be tested without that.

Put on some sexy bassy club music in the background for ambience, this is realer than you think.. Load the scene. In play mode, grab the collider in front of the character as close to the opening of your toy as you can. Then say "cowgirl" and position her in your lap using the thumbsticks, get the toy exactly positioned and say "take it". This will create a physics link to the collider that you grabbed. Make her dance while grinding you with mocap and passthrough. See example script below to relocate her in your room among other actions.

Voice Commands

Positions: Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Chill, Doggy

Stop: stops the action and disconnects the toy
Take it: connects the toy to pelvis
lets go: Moves the entire girl and not just her pelvis so you can move her in your playspace
Suck it: connects the toy to head
Continue: unpauses after a stop (usually to reposition toy)
Harder: Increase her pleasure
Cum: Makes her orgasm
Bondage: Put a gag in her mouth and plays appropriate audio
Softer: Reverts back to VAMMoan
I'm Cumming: Covers her in cum and she sticks her tongue out
Smile: makes her smile
Look at me: Makes her open her eyes and look at you
Open your mouth: Makes her open her mouth

Example steps:
Say "Cowgirl"
Grab the Collider with the controller mounted to your toy
Align her in your lap