TryOnMaster
Honestly, I thought it was possible to simply create/remake girls in this scene, but in the end. Change her height a little, make her muscular or smooth. And change makeup and everything. Where is the setting with breasts, with ass, with face??? Yes, these morphs are in the normal character settings, but then, why this scene if these functions are not here? I pressed every button on the left, except for the light, activating the toy and the rest that I listed above, nothing else is possible. Maybe there is some kind of paid version and there are much more functions for changing a girl?

Nope this is the only version I've made.

The goal of the scene wasn't intended to be a ground up character creator, but instead it is meant to be a good way to showcase your favorite clothing/hair/appearance presets that you the user have collected from the hub and give you the freedom to interact with her and have her behave in a believable life-like manner.

There are literally thousands of morph options available in VAM and I didn't want to overwhelm the interface anymore than it already was, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to make an optional pop up group of what would be the most likely popular morph adjustments like you mentioned in a future version.

Funny enough, you're the first person to have requested this.

Nope this is the only version I've made.

The goal of the scene wasn't intended to be a ground up character creator, but instead it is meant to be a good way to showcase your favorite clothing/hair/appearance presets that you the user have collected from the hub and give you the freedom to interact with her and have her behave in a believable life-like manner.

There are literally thousands of morph options available in VAM and I didn't want to overwhelm the interface anymore than it already was, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to make an optional pop up group of what would be the most likely popular morph adjustments like you mentioned in a future version.

Funny enough, you're the first person to have requested this.

When I downloaded the scene, it seemed to me that there would be an interface that would change the girl in different ways, but in the end, there are not many functions and for me personally, these functions are not interesting. Some people may have liked this scene, but I expected more.

When I downloaded the scene, it seemed to me that there would be an interface that would change the girl in different ways, but in the end, there are not many functions and for me personally, these functions are not interesting. Some people may have liked this scene, but I expected more.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you should know that a lot of the functionality only occurs when you click certain triggers multiple times or interacting with the girl directly (preferably in VR mode) For more info, you can see how a lot of the features were developed in the updates section.

That said, your idea to add more options to adjust body morphs isn't a bad one. I have a plan to add this in a future update.

Back
Top Bottom