TryOnMaster
Honestly, I thought it was possible to simply create/remake girls in this scene, but in the end. Change her height a little, make her muscular or smooth. And change makeup and everything. Where is the setting with breasts, with ass, with face??? Yes, these morphs are in the normal character settings, but then, why this scene if these functions are not here? I pressed every button on the left, except for the light, activating the toy and the rest that I listed above, nothing else is possible. Maybe there is some kind of paid version and there are much more functions for changing a girl?

Nope this is the only version I've made.

The goal of the scene wasn't intended to be a ground up character creator, but instead it is meant to be a good way to showcase your favorite clothing/hair/appearance presets that you the user have collected from the hub and give you the freedom to interact with her and have her behave in a believable life-like manner.

There are literally thousands of morph options available in VAM and I didn't want to overwhelm the interface anymore than it already was, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to make an optional pop up group of what would be the most likely popular morph adjustments like you mentioned in a future version.

Funny enough, you're the first person to have requested this.

Nope this is the only version I've made.

The goal of the scene wasn't intended to be a ground up character creator, but instead it is meant to be a good way to showcase your favorite clothing/hair/appearance presets that you the user have collected from the hub and give you the freedom to interact with her and have her behave in a believable life-like manner.

There are literally thousands of morph options available in VAM and I didn't want to overwhelm the interface anymore than it already was, but I suppose it wouldn't be hard to make an optional pop up group of what would be the most likely popular morph adjustments like you mentioned in a future version.

Funny enough, you're the first person to have requested this.

When I downloaded the scene, it seemed to me that there would be an interface that would change the girl in different ways, but in the end, there are not many functions and for me personally, these functions are not interesting. Some people may have liked this scene, but I expected more.

When I downloaded the scene, it seemed to me that there would be an interface that would change the girl in different ways, but in the end, there are not many functions and for me personally, these functions are not interesting. Some people may have liked this scene, but I expected more.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you should know that a lot of the functionality only occurs when you click certain triggers multiple times or interacting with the girl directly (preferably in VR mode) For more info, you can see how a lot of the features were developed in the updates section.

That said, your idea to add more options to adjust body morphs isn't a bad one. I have a plan to add this in a future update.

vertigoeighty updated TryOnMaster with a new update entry:

V 1.9c New Morph Menu, Cuddle Idle Mocaps, More Lighting and Makeup options, Improved Bedroom scene

Created a new menu popup that allows for quick access to all the most impactful morph adjustments that are built into VAM

View attachment 374781

New Menu Trigger to change the mood back lighting on the enhanced light rig to a variety of colorful options

View attachment 374782

Also Imported a great set of Idle Mocaps courtesy of CuddleMocap

Improved the makeup selection trigger to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: There was a problem in first guide I posted about this This new guide should work more reliably:

Someone messaged me recently asking for a way to change the default look that autoloads with the scene. You can do this by choosing a previously saved Appearance Preset and loading it in to the Default Look Button trigger in the scene called UDefLook.

If you don't know how to save your look as a preset, First go to the person atom and save it on the appearance presets tab.

1.png

Next you will want to make a small edit to the UDefLook atom. Find it here:

2.png

Next go to the button trigger list and click settings on the first step (This is the step that loads the appearance preset)

3.png

From there browse to the preset you saved by clicking choose file. Once picked click OK.

4.png

You can now save the scene. The setup process will automatically load this appearance when the scene first starts.

Let me know if there are still any issues with making this work.

bring in the KO scene
I'm not sure if you are using VR mode, but you can trigger the KO by colliding your hands or paddle with face/head. In a future update, I'll add a option to have her "drink too much" so that she faints/ko via button trigger which will make it easier for Desktop-mode users.

Is it normal for face expressions to jitter/abruptly change? Especially when tied/hit?

This may be a noobish question, but is there a way to save this scene in a way that doesn't reset everything when it is loaded again? I assume the initialization scripts cause this?

Is it normal for face expressions to jitter/abruptly change? Especially when tied/hit?
Generally I don't think so and it should work without issue for the default look of the scene.

However it's possible that if you use a custom appearance and face morph, there may be a conflict with the facial expressions and animations built into the scene.

This may be a noobish question, but is there a way to save this scene in a way that doesn't reset everything when it is loaded again? I assume the initialization scripts cause this?

Yes, you can disable the startup procedure by going to the atom called sceneloadandvariables, going to the plugins tab, and disabling the eventsceneload plugins (I think there are 2 or 3). Once you do that, you can save the scene and the startup procedure won't kick in next time you load it.

I can't guarantee that doing this won't mess up some mechanics of the scene though.

Hello. Great scene to passthrough! Can you tell me how to find out the names of the dance tracks? I really need the name of one of them. Thank you

Hello. Great scene to passthrough! Can you tell me how to find out the names of the dance tracks? I really need the name of one of them. Thank you
Other than the built in music from VAM, the only other music tracks I used can be found in mp3 format inside the var of the scene that you can extract or view in winrar. Just look in Custom/Audio/Music

Back
Top Bottom