TryOnMaster

vertigoeighty

Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
vertigoeighty submitted a new resource:

TryOnMaster - Sandbox Playground for Character Customization

A one stop template showcase that makes use of several fantastic tools and plugins from the VAM community. With this scene, you have the freedom to randomly mix and match clothing/hair/pose/appearance presets (ky1001's PresetLoader plugin scans for existing favorited presets in the default directories, select the appropiate preset type and hit GO) and options to animate your poses in a variety of ways via the animation section.

Also incorporates the options to...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
vertigoeighty updated TryOnMaster with a new update entry:

New Sex Toy Function, New Animation, Other improvements

Hot New Feature "AutoToy" to automatically insert and align sex toy to nearly any pose thanks to JayJayWons OrificeAligner and Vinput AutoThruster plugins.

Also used OrificeAligner to add another sex animation called "Ride" and improve the BJ animation

Improved general stability of animations

Realigned light rotation slider to the center so that it can be spun lift or right

Fixed some other scene bugs and made the Scene Reset Button fix most potential issues with alignment/jankiness...

Read the rest of this update entry...

New Environment Selector Option, New Dance Animation

Probably my last major content addition for a while on this. Hope everyone enjoys it, and please let me know any bugs or other feedback and I'll see what I can do to fix.

Added the ability to change your environment to 5 other locales in addition to the default Sand Slate.
(Fancy Dining Room, Modern Bedroom, Historic Chamber, Winter Loft, and Club Lounge (thanks to those who vamified the assets in Unity)

New Dance Animation added

Other fixes to the lighting, and miscellaneous debugging.

I tried the updated version and it is quite good. I added SPQR Alive plugin and increased idle movement, I added SPQR Tickle only for neck, stomach, shoulders and feet. Lastly added Bill_Prime's Flirt and expressions plugin. Quite an experience. You have done an excellent job, if possible add the stripper pole and poses, like some one else did there are 60+ poses. This is one of my favorite interactive scenes. Your scene 8 stars, with the additional plugins, I added this is 10 stars! and thats out of 5 stars. Are you on Patreon?

Last edited:
More dance animations, and selection of toys, dildos, bananas, vibrators, etc. Also, maybe some additional random actions, like cough, yawn, fart, etc things that just happen once in a while, not too much. More environments and skyboxes, just more of everything! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks for the great feedback. I agree with the idea of adding lots more assets/animations but am a little worried it might end up bogging down the scene with excessive ui buttons and slow loading. The stripper pole idea with pose is really good and will definitely try to implement. I also want to add intuitive ways to move the model around different parts of the scene where particular poses/animations are best suited. I'm still very much amateur at this, and basically wanted to give back something free to the community. In no way do I plan on having a patreon or putting out paid content. This is just one particular project I enjoy working on and wanted to share. Thanks again.

Numerous Content/Animation additions and more UI updates

Lots of new content added to Club Lounge Environment (Which can now be accessed directly with the Pole Dance Trigger).

New content includes Pole Poses by klphgz and Pole dance animations courtesy of XRWizard's fantastic Pole Lounge Scene. Also a music toggle and environment enhancements in that space. The pole dance animations are on the shorter side...

This update is very good. I have not tried everything yet, but I saw the pole animations are excellent. I did have an issue with the pole poses. They were not working, not sure if anyone else had this problem. This is a great little scene.

This update is very good. I have not tried everything yet, but I saw the pole animations are excellent. I did have an issue with the pole poses. They were not working, not sure if anyone else had this problem. This is a great little scene.

You're right. I didn't realize I had to manually add the poses to my var since the original klphgz var pole pose package didn't play nicely with the SPQR quickactions subscene. I'll fix it asap and release.

I tried it the pole poses work now. Thank You. I will do a good try of the scene when I have time. So much goodness.

Small issue fix soon

Noticed a couple other small issues in the latest. One with the pause animation button, and one with the rotation toggle animation. Will release sometime tomorrow with the fix. In the meantime please test the latest version and report any issues which I can address in the upcoming fix update. Thanks.

I do not think these are issues, more like what I would like to see.

1) You have music only for the Pole posing? Am I missing it else where?
2) One of SPQR earlier posing scenes, forgot the name of it, has about 60 little music bites to select with the arrows, that would be great in your scene, to work on all posing and animation.
3) You have a spank for the head, which sounds good and has good expression. But it does not seem to work on the rest of the body. Would that be possible, spank anywhere and get the nice slap sound. I noticed the Spanking.cslist plugin does not seem to work with your scene. Maybe a conflict or something on my end, as I run a lot of plugins. Still I would prefer not to use spanking.cslist at all.
4) Something to grab to move your menu's, each of three separately, Preferably have the pole dancing and animation all on the Posing menu if possible. Maybe I am missing it. **I noticed you do have it for the camraman menu.

Your Scene is incredible. These are just my own little suggestions. You have done a great job! I still have not looked through all your updates, which they are all very good that I have tried so far.

Last edited:
I do not think these are issues, more like what I would like to see.

1) You have music only for the Pole posing? Am I missing it else where?
2) One of SPQR earlier posing scenes, forgot the name of it, has about 60 little music bites to select with the arrows, that would be great in your scene, to work on all posing and animation.
3) You have a spank for the head, which sounds good and has good expression. But it does not seem to work on the rest of the body. Would that be possible, spank anywhere and get the nice slap sound. I noticed the Spanking.cslist plugin does not seem to work with your scene. Maybe a conflict or something on my end, as I run a lot of plugins. Still I would prefer not to use spanking.cslist at all.
4) Something to grab to move your menu's, each of three separately, Preferably have the pole dancing and animation all on the Posing menu if possible. Maybe I am missing it. **I noticed you do have it for the camraman menu.

Your Scene is incredible. These are just my own little suggestions. You have done a great job! I still have not looked through all your updates, which they are all very good that I have tried so far.

Shouldn't be a big deal to add the music toggle to the rest of the environments. I just thought it made the most sense with the club scene.

Not sure about the conflict with the spanking.cslist, but Spank sounds should work already via the vammoan plugin (although it has a tendency to be a little oversensitive which I might have to tweak). I will consider putting in dedicated collision triggers for the butt with better sound which can affect the facial anim in a future update.

I should be able to add grab points to move the menu groups around as well.

Again thanks for the feedback. These are all things that I think can help make the scene better.

I know, I am starting to be a pain in the butt, but the new pose pack
40 Studio Poses 1.0

would be nice! I honestly cannot help myself, I really like this scene, and I have made a few nice ones from it making it in to a desert setting with a fence, road and horse and additional animated people. A real party scene. LOL

Last edited:
I know, I am starting to be a pain in the butt, but the new pose pack
40 Studio Poses 1.0

would be nice! I honestly cannot help myself, I really like this scene, and I have made a few nice ones from it making it in to a desert setting with a fence, road and horse and additional animated people. A real party scene. LOL
Lol, I wouldn't mind seeing a screenshot of that.

I took about a 5 min look, and notice the adjustment to the floor was not working properly. I went from an animation to poses. The person was really high off the floor. But when I hit the plus + to raise the floor, it would go up some, then it would automatically slide back down. Not sure what's going on . I had not even added my plugin pre-sets yet. Just a clean run.

I took about a 5 min look, and notice the adjustment to the floor was not working properly. I went from an animation to poses. The person was really high off the floor. But when I hit the plus + to raise the floor, it would go up some, then it would automatically slide back down. Not sure what's going on . I had not even added my plugin pre-sets yet. Just a clean run.

It will always (usually) goes down whenever the person atom collides with the slate and it's most sensitive when you click the +floor height. Is this happening in the default sand environment or one the others?. The slate is still present but invisible in the other environments. So it might be misaligned with the floor of the CUA environment. And will definitely mess up if youre using your own CUA environment without realigning the slate.

The collider sensitivity can be adjusted so it'll detect more or less often. Maybe I can make a slider for that in a future update.

Last edited:
It will always (usually) goes down whenever the person atom collides with the slate and it's most sensitive when you click the +floor height. Is this happening in the default sand environment or one the others?. The slate is still present but invisible in the other environments. So it might be misaligned with the floor of the CUA environment. And will definitely mess up if youre using your own CUA environment without realigning the slate.

The collider sensitivity can be adjusted so it'll detect more or less often. Maybe I can make a slider for that in a future update.
No this is before changing anything, version 16c. It was not doing it in 16b.

Oh forgot to mention going directly from an active animation to a pose, will break it quite often. You should always click the red reset position/stop animation button when finishing an animation before going on to poses. Maybe I can make this happen automatically in a future update when you click any of the pose buttons.

Last edited:
Oh forgot to mention going directly from an active animation to a pose, will break it quite often. You should always click the red reset position/stop animation button when finishing an animation before going on to poses. Maybe I can make this happen automatically in a future update when you click any of the pose buttons.
ill give it a try

Back
Top Bottom