TryOnMaster
vertigoeighty updated TryOnMaster with a new update entry:

V 1.7c: New Tickle react, New Dance, New Music, and other improvements

Added Tickle touch reactions (activates when lightly touching feet, abs, or near armpits) and well as refinements to some of the other touch reactions.

Added slider for the pitch and volume of the model's voice.

Added a Belly Dance Animation to the assortment of dances.

Added additional music options.

Added a "Update Custom" button that you can use so the scene will recognize different appearance/clothes/hair etc presets that you directly change from the edit mode. Just click this button...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your additions are good. It does seem like when I smack her in the head, the head bobbles around like on a stick. Does not look natural like in the earlier version. Also, it seems like I do not have to hit her nearly as hard to knock her out, again, the earlier version I thought was more realistic.

Your additions are good. It does seem like when I smack her in the head, the head bobbles around like on a stick. Does not look natural like in the earlier version. Also, it seems like I do not have to hit her nearly as hard to knock her out, again, the earlier version I thought was more realistic.
I'll compare the differences and see if it can be restored

The head bouncing around may have to do with my other plugs. I re-ran again, with no additional plugins, and the head did not bob so much. But still, even a light smack sent her to the ground

Been messing around with different ways to get the model to stand up smoothly after falling down, so far having mixed results making something look natural since she never falls in exactly the same way or position so timeline animations really don't work as it relies on predictable poses to build off of (as far as I know).

Kind of wish there was a plugin to gracefully transition from pose to pose with option of not drastically changing the main position of the person atom from where it started. Not sure if something like that exists.

Last edited:
Would having a button to toggle on/off touch reactions be helpful or not really needed?
Its probably good as is, sometimes I manually turn the face one off, depending on the results I want with the alive plugin gaze configuration. I actually added my own button to turn off alive when she gets knocked out so that she does not move around too much.

Thanks for the feedback. Like you said it's not too difficult to manually disable different reactions from the plugins list. I'll try to make sure the labels in the plugin list are clear on next update.

Should have one soon, I reorganized several of the poses and added a whole bunch more, and made a little head way on getting the model to sit up (not fully standing, no idea how to make that look natural) after a knockdown, although it can still be janky depending exactly how she falls.

This will be last update for a while I think since I'll be away on holiday for the next couple weeks.

V 1.7d: New Poses, Model wakes up/gets up after KO

Added a new pose section called Extra which contains over 150 poses. Over 100 new ones, and previously added poses (Studio poses by Monstershinkai, Bdsm poses by Guru33 and Virtamateur, Action and Cute poses by Luminestrial, and several others)

More animation added to touch reacts, specifically if you knock out your model where she will get up after a while in a dizzy state. (Make sure to reset position after this outcome to avoid conflict with other animation)

Updated KY's preset...

Glad you like the scene, FYI the default facial idle animation/expression does very slightly affect the position of the head and chest which may slightly throw off some poses. You can turn off these position variances by clicking the gaze button on and off once. And the facial animation can be stopped completely with the big red reset button. Maybe I can make a dedicated button for this in a future update to turn off different aspects of the facial animation expressions. If you have additional feedback, You can reply in the discussion tab. Thanks again.
It's ok for the facial animation in here. I was thinking about Illusion games (Koikatsu Party/HoneySelect2) when mentioning girl movement that often collides with the headset. HJ and HJ2 animations here have movement but not too fast and not too sudden, can still follow the girl's head, so it's done right.

Anyway, when I was posting it I have a thought about pose and added animation and search the hub and found https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vamx-thrust-pose-free.12009/ , it has pose and thrust. So in the pose there is also thrust and not static (havent tried it yet though when posting this, maybe later). Another suggestion is kiss expression when the headset is near the face or tit suck when near the breast and lick if near the v and matching reaction/response from the girl (VR Kanojo has it), maybe with on and off toggle.

Thx for the scene.

It's ok for the facial animation in here. I was thinking about Illusion games (Koikatsu Party/HoneySelect2) when mentioning girl movement that often collides with the headset. HJ and HJ2 animations here have movement but not too fast and not too sudden, can still follow the girl's head, so it's done right.

Anyway, when I was posting it I have a thought about pose and added animation and search the hub and found https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vamx-thrust-pose-free.12009/ , it has pose and thrust. So in the pose there is also thrust and not static (havent tried it yet though when posting this, maybe later). Another suggestion is kiss expression when the headset is near the face or tit suck when near the breast and lick if near the v and matching reaction/response from the girl (VR Kanojo has it), maybe with on and off toggle.

Thx for the scene.

Did you try the squirm button? It causes the model to move more actively in any of the poses which is similar I think to what youre requesting. Also there is a kiss collider if you go near the lips. Just make sure "head collider" is turned on in your VAM settings.

17 d is fantastic! I did have an issue with the preset loader plugin for the shuffle preset button. First of all the plugin did not load for me. I am using the 1.20 version not sure if that has anything to do with it. I reloaded the plugin from a different one in my install and could change the preset within the plugin, but the button still did not work. I do not think it is on my side, I have added nothing to the scene at this point. Still possible my install is F*cked though. I really like your new poses, and the fact that the person starts to move a little upon waking up. Sometimes the movement not quite right, but overall very good, I really like it.

Some things I do to help my experience. For the SPQR extra spanking plugins, I remove the element and atom name you have entered. I noticed, then anywhere I spank on the the persons body gets the spank sound. I do not know if this may effect other reactions you have setup. But I like the smack sound on any part of the body.

Also, for the SPQR extra plugin KO, I like to adjust the thresh hold to about 4, that way I can smack the person around pretty good, and see your cool expressions before she will go down with a good solid hit. Next I set the expires to 10, I wish we could somehow make this higher. Probably has to do with the plugin itself. I like her just to lay there a while before waking up.

I only tried it for a short period of time, so will have to try some more, and see if I can add my plugin presets, without my PC catching fire. I really appreciate your work. Just like SPQR you are making VAM better. It is an incredible interactive scene. I have now learned a little about extratrigger plugin and have setup presets, with an audio source atom and with my own sounds, and MacGrubers random sound plugin. I still have to get the sounds to auto load, I know how, just need to do it. I think I can do it with Audiomate plugin, then all that will load into any scene I want automatically. Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it.

I added just two plugin to 17d, Alive and Bill Primes Flirt plugin, the results amazing. What ever you did for the animation for waking up, fix the problem of the person moving too much with the alive plugin. I do wish VAMMoan kept its setting on save, I have to increase the level to 4 and arousal all the way up. Thank you again for this amazing VR experience. I removed the laughing, but that is my own preference. If setup right your scene could be a flagship scene for demo-ing VAM itself. I know there are a lot of incredible scenes out there, and great creators. Still, if I had to pick one of the most interactive scenes for demo-ing VAM, this would be it. You have the creativity and knowhow to utilize the pillar creators of VAM's contributions: Acidbubbles, MaCGruber and SPQR.

Did you try the squirm button? It causes the model to move more actively in any of the poses which is similar I think to what youre requesting. Also there is a kiss collider if you go near the lips. Just make sure "head collider" is turned on in your VAM settings.
Aha yea, that does it. Thx!

17 d is fantastic! I did have an issue with the preset loader plugin for the shuffle preset button. First of all the plugin did not load for me. I am using the 1.20 version not sure if that has anything to do with it. I reloaded the plugin from a different one in my install and could change the preset within the plugin, but the button still did not work. I do not think it is on my side, I have added nothing to the scene at this point. Still possible my install is F*cked though. I really like your new poses, and the fact that the person starts to move a little upon waking up. Sometimes the movement not quite right, but overall very good, I really like it.

Some things I do to help my experience. For the SPQR extra spanking plugins, I remove the element and atom name you have entered. I noticed, then anywhere I spank on the the persons body gets the spank sound. I do not know if this may effect other reactions you have setup. But I like the smack sound on any part of the body.

Also, for the SPQR extra plugin KO, I like to adjust the thresh hold to about 4, that way I can smack the person around pretty good, and see your cool expressions before she will go down with a good solid hit. Next I set the expires to 10, I wish we could somehow make this higher. Probably has to do with the plugin itself. I like her just to lay there a while before waking up.

I only tried it for a short period of time, so will have to try some more, and see if I can add my plugin presets, without my PC catching fire. I really appreciate your work. Just like SPQR you are making VAM better. It is an incredible interactive scene. I have now learned a little about extratrigger plugin and have setup presets, with an audio source atom and with my own sounds, and MacGrubers random sound plugin. I still have to get the sounds to auto load, I know how, just need to do it. I think I can do it with Audiomate plugin, then all that will load into any scene I want automatically. Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it.

As always thanks for the feedback. If you want to do additional customization to the timings of the KO animations. I offloaded some of them to another atom called Randomp, you should see it if you show hidden. If you check the delay plugins there, you can find some additional timing settings to customize to your tastes. Have fun!

Also you're eventually definitely going to want to update to the newest VAM. I know for certain that many of the newest plugin/scene will not work properly in an older version which would explain some of your issues.

I added just two plugin to 17d, Alive and Bill Primes Flirt plugin, the results amazing. What ever you did for the animation for waking up, fix the problem of the person moving too much with the alive plugin. I do wish VAMMoan kept its setting on save, I have to increase the level to 4 and arousal all the way up. Thank you again for this amazing VR experience. I removed the laughing, but that is my own preference. If setup right your scene could be a flagship scene for demo-ing VAM itself. I know there are a lot of incredible scenes out there, and great creators. Still, if I had to pick one of the most interactive scenes for demo-ing VAM, this would be it. You have the creativity and knowhow to utilize the pillar creators of VAM's contributions: Acidbubbles, MaCGruber and SPQR.
How do you remove the laughing, it's startling and I guess it's because of touching the side of the stomach that's commonly ticklish.
And how do I save to a new scene and not replacing the original ? (sry I just tried VaM and havent tried into scene making/modifying)

Oh, and thx for suggesting this scene in the other thread, I deleted my response there because this is more or less exactly what I was looking for.

--
I just tried to do what you said there, trying to add Alive plugin, is the name of the plugin She's Alive.3 ?
These were the steps I did, but there was nothing that I could load in there.
Screenshot_37.jpg

Then go to plugin, add plugin, then select plugin
Screenshot_38.jpg

But there is nothing I can load
Screenshot_39.jpg

BTW, is it ok to discuss this noob stuff here, I don't want to derail the thread. I'll move if I shouldn't

Last edited:
As always thanks for the feedback. If you want to do additional customization to the timings of the KO animations. I offloaded some of them to another atom called Randomp, you should see it if you show hidden. If you check the delay plugins there, you can find some additional timing settings to customize to your tastes. Have fun!

Also you're eventually definitely going to want to update to the newest VAM. I know for certain that many of the newest plugin/scene will not work properly in an older version which would explain some of your issues.
I know, I do have the newer install, but I really like this one. The Pre-sets and appearances seem to be working, so it was on my side. Sorry about that.

How do you remove the laughing, it's startling and I guess it's because of touching the side of the stomach that's commonly ticklish.
And how do I save to a new scene and not replacing the original ? (sry I just tried VaM and havent tried into scene making/modifying)

Oh, and thx for suggesting this scene in the other thread, I deleted my response there because this is more or less exactly what I was looking for.

--
I just tried to do what you said there, trying to add Alive plugin, is the name of the plugin She's Alive.3 ?
These were the steps I did, but there was nothing that I could load in there.
View attachment 235224

Then go to plugin, add plugin, then select plugin
View attachment 235222

But there is nothing I can load
View attachment 235223

BTW, is it ok to discuss this noob stuff here, I don't want to derail the thread. I'll move if I shouldn't
No, its the SPQR plugin called Alive, there probably is a free one on the hub, or to get the latest support SPQR. Also to remove the laughing, find the plugin that says laughing and uncheck. Also uncheck the plugin that says tickling, as its tied to laughing. I did notice to make the smacking sound every where on the person. select the light medium or hard plugin for spanking and clear elements and atom name. Then the other two, spanking plugins uncheck. Its cleaner that way. Also, SPQR has his own tickling plugin and I used that, I like to pick the areas and I like the giggling. I am not super knowledgeable, but you can reach out to me with question directly if you want.

Thanks for the additional info. I will check it out!

I kind of agree that the tickling reaction can be a bit much and oversensitive. A future version will have the selection to either turn it off or make it trigger only from the feet of the model. I'll also see if I can modify the laughs to be less jarring.

Just suggestions, I deleted my post ytd because I thought I could pose in tryonmaster the other day, but ytd I tried posing and it couldn't
- free pose, it's kinda tricky sometimes even a scene that allows posing sometimes still revert back, I think the person needs stability or ground to step on. But I never fail to pose the hands/head.
- lighting, it adds the mood with different lighting. I use VamX or SQPRAlive lighting because they can add themselves to any scene, but a built-in is preferred to save cpu/gpu/ram resources.

Just suggestions, I deleted my post ytd because I thought I could pose in tryonmaster the other day, but ytd I tried posing and it couldn't
- free pose, it's kinda tricky sometimes even a scene that allows posing sometimes still revert back, I think the person needs stability or ground to step on. But I never fail to pose the hands/head.
- lighting, it adds the mood with different lighting. I use VamX or SQPRAlive lighting because they can add themselves to any scene, but a built-in is preferred to save cpu/gpu/ram resources.

Back from holiday, so I will have an update soon. As far as you rquestion about posing. I think your issue is that you are using the scene exclusively in Play Mode, in which several of the poses lock many of the posable joint controls (like elbows and knees) I can make a button to that will unlock those control in Play Mode in the next update. If you ever wanted to get around this in other scenes in general. You can simply go into edit mode and pick the joints you want to use from there. It will show you where the nodes are as well, so you grab them easily.

As far as lighting goes, you can get plenty of varied results by using the light rotation slider or changes the day, dusk, night skybox button if you haven't tried that already.

V 1.7e: New interface options, New Capture Poses, Freepose toggle

Several new interface options based on feedback:

Added the ability to manually change the mood of the model (Flirty, Happy, Aroused, Annoyed) This button will also update automatically to show the model's mood if you trigger moods via the touch reactions. Take note that if the mood is listed as pose-friendly (Happy and Aroused), it won't change the position of different poses, only facial expressions. Annoyed and Flirty will subtly change the position of the head and chest and therefore are...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom