Resource icon

Plugins Hair Color Changer

LarrysArms

Reactions
LarrysArms submitted a new resource:

Hair Color Changer - Customise several hair items at once

• Customise the Lighting/Colour options on several hair and scalp options at once
  • Transfer Lighting/Colour options from one hair to another
  • Load Lighting/Colour presets from any hair and apply it to another
  • Reset customised options back to the hair default (for the inevitable fuck-up)
  • Reset material sliders/color pickers to defaults (these can be applied separately and apply the Hair Creator default options)

Read more about this resource...

If my (male) figure has several hair items (chest hair, body hair, eyebrows, beard, etc) how would I copy the main head hairstyle colour settings to individual hair items? I know I can transfer the selected items to all hair items, but I just can't find a way to select individual items, leaving others untouched (for instance, leaving the beard and eyebrows a darker colour)..? I'm probably at fault here, but if you could show me why I'd appreciate it.

Any change at all to make the "btnUpdateHairList" usable as a trigger?
I was going to ask the same thing. This plugin is great and was hoping to have it as an option for my tryonmaster scene to quickly change the hair color via trigger. The only problem is that whenever the user changes the hair preset, the plugin will stop seeing the new hair assets.

Not sure if this plugin's creator is still active on the hub. Hopefully someone might eventually be able to implement this at some point.

Back
Top Bottom