• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR

Scenes The Naughty Schoolgirl - Teaser (Act 1&2) Desktop and VR

Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Naughty School Girl - Samantha doesn’t follow the rules and Ms. Matthews has had enough.

Read more about this resource...
I am a big fan of all of your past and present work!
One suggestion I would make is allowing the vr hands in place of a male to embody.... For VR this gives a much more free and imersive feeling. It can feel very trapped to be planted in one spot with embody.
Anyway I still love your scenes as is. I just think this would vastly improve the experience.
Thanks for all your hard work 😀

I am a big fan of all of your past and present work!
One suggestion I would make is allowing the vr hands in place of a male to embody.... For VR this gives a much more free and imersive feeling. It can feel very trapped to be planted in one spot with embody.
Anyway I still love your scenes as is. I just think this would vastly improve the experience.
Thanks for all your hard work 😀
Hello,
Sorry i don't understand?
Do you mean Camera Rig Hands? If so yes I was considering it but the next update has sex poses which don't work with just the hands.

Hello,
Sorry i don't understand?
Do you mean Camera Rig Hands? If so yes I was considering it but the next update has sex poses which don't work with just the hands.
Yeah that's where it gets tricky with sex poses. Personally I don't like embody because I feel trapped and anxious. Rather I prefer if the girl reacts to the hands and I use dildos. As far as VR immersion goes I think hands and dildos work better than possessing a person who can't really move.
I do however like male and Futa person for watching the sex as a 3rd person view.
Mostly I think VR works best when you can walk around freely. I understand not everyone thinks like me.
Anyway keep up the great work 😉

Yeah that's where it gets tricky with sex poses. Personally I don't like embody because I feel trapped and anxious. Rather I prefer if the girl reacts to the hands and I use dildos. As far as VR immersion goes I think hands and dildos work better than possessing a person who can't really move.
I do however like male and Futa person for watching the sex as a 3rd person view.
Mostly I think VR works best when you can walk around freely. I understand not everyone thinks like me.
Anyway keep up the great work 😉
You can always change the trigger to responded to Camera rig then turn of the male person.

Back
Top Bottom