Barber Room(Desktop and VR mode)

Scenes Barber Room(Desktop and VR mode)

Tap23

Reactions
Tap23 submitted a new resource:

hair stylist room(desktop mode) - Try to make haircuts easier

(AD)If you think I have done a great job, please rate me。
you can also browse my other resources,https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/authors/tap23.35619/
Of course I would be happier if you would sponsor me。(AD)

A few days ago, because my characters were updated too fast, I was restricted from posting. So I have a lot of free time to do something else。I tried to learn how to cut hair,because I'm lazy, I try to be as efficient as possible,so I think of some ways to make haircuts...

Read more about this resource...

The shortcut keys didn't do anything for me in desktop mode. Can you maybe provide more details on how to use this? Perhaps a tutorial video? Would love a way to make hair because that's always been a challenge for me.

The shortcut keys didn't do anything for me in desktop mode. Can you maybe provide more details on how to use this? Perhaps a tutorial video? Would love a way to make hair because that's always been a challenge for me.
1.I only have one dependency for this scene, you just need to make sure you download it
2.Make sure you are using the number keys on the main keyboard
3.Make sure you're in hair styling mode before testing the shortcuts
4.Make sure you agree to the use of the plugin in the pop-up option box when you enter the scene。
emmmm,I can't think of any more possibilities for now. . . .Hope it helps you。

I just wanted to check your interesting tool, but "go to download" just shows your Patreon membership site. However I expected this to be a free resource?

I just wanted to check your interesting tool, but "go to download" just shows your Patreon membership site. However I expected this to be a free resource?
sorry,my mistake,now it's ok,Thanks for your reminder。

Back
Top Bottom