The Call Girl – Bound For Pleasure TEASER (DESKTOP & VR VERSION)

Scenes The Call Girl – Bound For Pleasure TEASER (DESKTOP & VR VERSION)

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

The Call Girl – Bound For Pleasure TEASER (DESKTOP & VR VERSION) - Desire is back and she wants to be tied tight and fucked hard!

All photos from this Teaser Scene. To see the full version Go Here!

Desiree the high class Call Girl you met in Las Vegas is back!

She’s pretty kinky and loves to be tied up and fucked hard.

She has many different looks and clothing she likes to play with.

She likes being a Dirty Girl and talks nasty and likes it rough.

She also will be a Damsel...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the trial/teaser, what are the best settings to use on this scene ?

Thanks for the trial/teaser, what are the best settings to use on this scene ?
Hey, not sure as it's very dependent on your machine and if you play in VR or not.
On desktop I can push it to max. If you use the clothing removal system that will hit the FPS a lot.
I usually play in Max or Ultra.

Thanks for your answer, i was more talking about the soft physic and high quality physic settings, some creator don t use the high quality physics :x

Thanks for your answer, i was more talking about the soft physic and high quality physic settings, some creator don t use the high quality physics :x

Thanks for the info. To be honest I'm not sure what the difference is. I always use soft body physics but not sure the difference between high quality or non-high quality. I'm testing now and don't really see a difference in Desktop. Have not tried VR yet. It was created with high quality UNselected.

Do you have any insight on what the difference between the 2 are? Don't see anything in the VAM documentation.

On some scene when soft is enabled the penis insertion don't work well cause it's all flappy for exemple

On some scene when soft is enabled the penis insertion don't work well cause it's all flappy for exemple

Did you change the male model?

I just checked. Soft Body Physics is on both the models. Not sure what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Is there any way to stop the dialogue and lip syncing altogether and just have her struggling?

Slam Thunderhide updated The Call Girl – Bound For Pleasure TEASER (DESKTOP & VR VERSION) with a new update entry:

The Call Girl – Bound For Pleasure TEASER (DESKTOP & VR VERSION)

BIG UPDATE!!!

• Added Almost 200 new sound files.
  • Added New Station- Tied On Desk
  • Added More Animations for Other Stations
  • Added More Girls
  • Added Orgasms for the Girl
  • Added Generate Girl Options for More Variety
  • Added VAMStory Menu for Cleaner Look.
  • Fixed a bunch of issues.
View attachment 307471
View attachment 307473

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a very enjoyable scene. Love Audio, she's great, glad to see you still use her. I like to remove the guy, which works great. Only issue is I still here the guy spanking the woman and her yell. Is there anyway I can remove those sounds. Out side of that, its great. I have supported you past and at some point will work you back into the rotation, I just support too many people at the moment. But looking forward to the paid version. Maybe after the new year Ill get it.

This is a very enjoyable scene. Love Audio, she's great, glad to see you still use her. I like to remove the guy, which works great. Only issue is I still here the guy spanking the woman and her yell. Is there anyway I can remove those sounds. Out side of that, its great. I have supported you past and at some point will work you back into the rotation, I just support too many people at the moment. But looking forward to the paid version. Maybe after the new year Ill get it.
Actually for the teaser its in the timeline. you would have to delete those triggers or delete the Sound Brick on Person 1 for the spanks.

Back
Top Bottom