The Playroom - Teaser Version

Scenes The Playroom - Teaser Version

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Be Rough With Me 4 Teaser- The Playroom - Teaser Scene with 10 stations

This is a Teaser Scene from the full version of Be Rough With Me 4.

Updated with New Larger Room, New Model, New Scenes, New Positions, New Systems and Tweaked Scenes.

I threw the Teaser together in about 5 hours. The full version is probably 500 hours. LOL.
If you like the Teaser get the Full Version. IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.
Be Rough With Me 4.0

Here is a trailer from the Old Version...

Read more about this resource...

First off... very nice look!

Secondly...Really cool idea and super ambitious.
But it doesnt work at all.

The woman like a possessed demon just rotates round the screen and then flies on the roof haha
its a nightmare and doesnt work as intended unless the intention is a horror sim.

Im sure you can fix it and it be really good.

But anything that's a preview to a paywall isnt ever going to get a good rating especially if it doesnt work as advertised....and you make some big claims on your summary :(

I tried it on two sep systems to make sure and its broken on both but no errors are showing so i believe this is not a missing asset issue.

Keep working on it and I hope you release for free maybe as a time released after you have made some money? Either way it needs work and in VR is genuinely unpleasant for the user and currently a waste of a users time due to a lack of testing (no offence) :-/

If you need help say!

mess.png

messier.png

messiest.png

Last edited:
Very weird. Like I said, works perfect on 3 different builds. Must be something with your VAM build. It's pretty basic scene. Pose launches then an idle animations plays. You sure you have all correct dependencies? Just a reminder you called it a mess and said I should release the paid scene for free then you might post a good review. This is why I don't release much free shit. I never get complaints from my Patreons.

With respect, how can I fix an issue I cannot replicate? It's been downloaded over 500 times. You would think someone would have reached out to say they are having issues other than you if there is an issue. Not sure what to do? Should I just delete the scene because it doesn't work for you?

As an aside, my attitude is fine. You came on first and started attacking this scene and my other scene which you haven't even tried because you couldn't get this one working on your system instead of reaching out and giving me a little heads up. I wouldn't call that "working together" as you put it.

Like I said many times how am I supposed to fix an issue I cannot replicate? I've reached out to some people and asked them to test it to see if they are getting the same issue as you. Not much else I can do other than deleting it which until I hear other complaints I won't.

If you think calling peoples scenes a mess and saying it's a joke I'm charging for them is "helping" best not "help" people and maybe work on the scenes you are releasing. Oh wait I don't see any. Hmm.

i also hav problems but dont know y. I th9nk virtmate treying to help u but should not bad leave revue until u had can help. But mayb u not help yurself by blamin others. pls dont blame me 2

I hav pc win10 1080 updated
vam updated
all latest plugins
no problems on other scenes

i only hav 1 vam install.
scene goes wrong when I use posts
not evry time

C pics

thanks 4 help

i also hav problems but dont know y. I th9nk virtmate treying to help u but should not bad leave revue until u had can help. But mayb u not help yurself by blamin others. pls dont blame me 2

I hav pc win10 1080 updated
vam updated
all latest plugins
no problems on other scenes

i only hav 1 vam install.
scene goes wrong when I use posts
not evry time

C pics

thanks 4 help

Hi thanks for the photos. I spoke to some people who are pretty advanced in VAM and they had no problems but think people maybe have to play with their physics settings. I will continue to test but I can't replicate the issue so it's hard to fix something I don't find broken. I do find double clicking the station buttons moves the model quicker into position. Also try adjusting the animation slider. Slide to the fastest setting and see if that helps.

I had a bunch of my patreons test it and they had no issues. A few tangles but they fix themselves quickly and don't stay like that.

We also tested this scene and it all seems to be working. The transitions to different stations can be a little rough and I could see this could maybe cause some physics issues. It appears that the pose load preset in combination with changing Timeline animation is causing this. If you remove Timeline, and then try the different station buttons that load pose presets, the transition is super smooth with not glitches. I think Timeline attempts to smoothly transition animations between previous and new and this is causing this behavior. I don't know if there is a way to pause or reset Timeline such that it does not do this transition when loading the preset, but the solution is probably in that space if you wanted to try to improve this.

I have removed the 1-star review because it didn't cause major issues for me and for others. This review does not seem fair as the creator is making an effort to fix.

Thank you

We also tested this scene and it all seems to be working. The transitions to different stations can be a little rough and I could see this could maybe cause some physics issues. It appears that the pose load preset in combination with changing Timeline animation is causing this. If you remove Timeline, and then try the different station buttons that load pose presets, the transition is super smooth with not glitches. I think Timeline attempts to smoothly transition animations between previous and new and this is causing this behavior. I don't know if there is a way to pause or reset Timeline such that it does not do this transition when loading the preset, but the solution is probably in that space if you wanted to try to improve this.

I have removed the 1-star review because it didn't cause major issues for me and for others. This review does not seem fair as the creator is making an effort to fix.

Thank you
Thanks Meshed! I'll maybe try a delay brick to start the animation, not sure that will work. Or perhaps a 2 second animation of the pose preset that doesn't move anything before transitioning to the next.

Thank you

I support this as well Meshedvr.

Despite that the preview I tested is broken for me. I have tried to help the creator who has been a jerk and not once actually tried to help work through the issues I clearly showed with photos and video. I do not use my time pointing out issues for LOLS. I attempt to be constructive and helpful with the soul purpose of making VAM better.

I support the review being removed because I tried to remove it earlier today, as your site records will show. But because the creator had replied to the review I was unable to remove it.
I even googled how to remove review from VAM.
IMO this is an imperfect system which could be improved.

So I ask as for the option of deleting a review after the creator has commented if they both agree on it just like ebay. I think that is fair. Though possibly there is something I do not understand please explain.

I am a paying patreon customer of VAM who spend a lot of time positively reviewing things i actually test (vs just spamming likes or shill reviews) and never troll fellow creators . WE've had too much of that this year already. So if I give a review im later not happy with.... it be good to know that could be changed.
Especially when there is disagreement over the issue (as was the case here).

The reason I wished to remove my review wasn't because it was inaccurate (as it is accurate) but because it was unfair.

As onion said I should have spoke to the creator first and then if they behaved like a jerk (which they did), only then I should have given it an accurate review based on my findings. OR walk away. After doing everything I could to help. That is positive vs toxic. I even said clearly in my review that if the creator could fix the issues then I would remove it. So I couldn't be any fairer. If I could have been fairer please say.

Respectfully, I do not agree with you Meshedvr, that if 1 user has a problem their voice doesnt matter.
If you remove a review based on the " because it didn't cause major issues for me and for others. " I find that deeply disturbing.

I only almost give positive reviews on VAM and I have helped countless creators to fix their scenes (pls go check) but only when they dont behave like a jerk. Only 2 other creators ive met has behaved like that and that was because 1) they didnt think 4 stars was good enough. 2) they were misleading users with an advert for patreon under the free guise.

I actually consider having a review removed based on the above stated reason a form of censorship.
If a review doesn't matter because SOME other people dont have the same issues then that is worrisome.

I would also like to point out that at no point did the creator make a real attempt to work with me to resolve the issue and told me within minutes of my review that it was my fault and there was no problem.
They only repeated that mantra again and again while I attempted to resolve something.
I repeatedly said I AM TRYING TO HELP but was not allowed to help.

I enjoy helping those who ask for it and want it. The creator asked for issues to be brought to them in their post but when I did that they falsly claimed they were attacked lol A bad review based on documentary evidence is not an attack. I still have not been allowed to help (the problem still exists) but it seems I have been censored?

I would like to know what is the criteria of reviews being removed?
e.g. if only 1 person has an issue is that grounds to be removed? Because most vam posts get 1 or less reviews making that tricky. By that reasoning every individual review is meaningless making the system worthless.

I hope that is all helpful and fair. Please assist so I can have faith in you and this site which I fully support financially and with my time. I hope you don't ban me for asking any of this but I will not argue with you because you are effectively GOD as far as VAM goes and I have too much respect for you based on our regular interactions on patreon.

I will be leaving another fairer review once I have spent more time testing the scene. I hope that is not an issue.

Thank you for your time and moderation.

That is less than helpful. I have only tried to help you and would still if you would actually stop blaming me and telling me there is no problem.

Also this is not my creator account. And VAM hub is one of many forums to post scenes and looks on...so please dont be so rude when someone is trying to help you. You literally dismissed my help because this account doesnt have as many posts as you. That is not a good look.

I am sorry you did not like my review despite it being accurate to my experience. But it was unfair as I posted before I contacted you. But I believe you behaved like a jerk to me. If i was a jerk to you then please say so and I will own that. My goal was clearly to help you as I have helped countless others. If you had not blamed me I believe we could have found the root of the issues.

I will test it further when I have time and leave another review now that I have spent a good deal of time attemptting to resolve the issues with you. I hope that is fair.
I am more than willing to work with anyone to fix issues but I take exception to people calling my scene a mess and saying it's joke I am charging for it then saying if I release my scene for free you might change your review. You my friend started off as the dick in this whole thing. And now it seems the issue is with your set up not my scene. If you would have given me a heads up you are having issues instead of immediately attacking me, my scene and a scene you haven't even tried I would have been more than happy to work with you. But since you chose to act that way I guess was a being a jerk in defense. Be nice to people and people will be nice back.

Your scene is broken. We are not friends.
I am someone trying to help you. You were a jerk.
But I was also a jerk. I was not a dick.

You are the professional whose scene has the issue (ive demonstrated that) and you are the one who asked for feedback and you are the one taking money for your scenes. THIS PUTS THE ENTIRE HONUS ON YOU as a professional , as an adult , as a vam creator. You failed in that duty as documented above. you did not try to work with me.

But as I was also at fault I can hardly expect any better haha
If you have an issue with my re review tell me and ill listen to you and would be willing to amend it. My goal is to help. I failed in that with you.

Beyond that I look forward to your next scene which if you ask for help and it has issues ...I will again inform you with video, photos and details with a view to helping you be better BUT I will do so before leaving a review , as is only fair and I apologise for breaking my own rule to never do that :)

I appreciate that and I'm sorry I got pissy. So you know I am working on this now to fix the issue you are having but I disagree with your statement that my scene is broken.
This scene is broken for you.

Let me remind you what MeshedVR said: "We also tested this scene and it all seems to be working. "
You do know he built the game right? I will lean on his advice and guidance before yours. I am tweaking the timeline so as to not cause your issue but look inward next time as it maybe a setting on your end or an install issue rather than the creator's fault. That being said I don't know if my changes will fix your issue as I cannot replicate your bug. Hopefully the update works for you, should be posted in a few hours, you may want to check it out.

That is fine and something I can LIKE.

As I clearly said I fully understand how much work you put into this and why a bad review is like a slap in the face but I didnt do it to troll you but to help you based on my findings on multiple systems. I have quite a strict protocol for testing and have done so professionally for vam creators for a while now off and on BUT as i also said I failed in that process with you. I have done some further testing on a third system and had a much smoother experience so I am now in the process of looking into what is wrong. But I had a few friends test it too and there was a 50/50 divide to issues so they exist as documented above.

I reiterate, as I did from the first post, I really like the LOOK and think this complex ambitious scene has genuine potential to be special but it still needs some work in the smoother transitions. I look forward to your update and hope it will fix the issue some of us (but not all) have encountered.

Please take the time to see how many positive reviews I leave with the express intention of making VAM a positive thriving community where even obscure first timers get a few stars and words of encouragement to ensure they dont give up and get to where you (and I am) over time.

We all benefit when we play nice together and work as a team to make each others work better.

Last edited:
That is fine and something I can LIKE.

As I clearly said I fully understand how much work you put into this and why a bad review is like a slap in the face but I didnt do it to troll you but to help you based on my findings on multiple systems. I have quite a strict protocol for testing and have done so professionally for vam creators for a while now off and on BUT as i also said I failed in that process with you. I have done some further testing on a third system and had a much smoother experience so I am now in the process of looking into what is wrong. But I had a few friends test it too and there was a 50/50 divide to issues so they exist as documented above.

I repeat as I did from the first post I really like the LOOK and think this complex ambitious scene has genuine potential to be special but it still needs some work in the smoother transitions. I look forward to your update.

Please take the time to see how many positive reviews I leave with the express intention of making VAM a postive triving community where even obscure first timers get a few stars and words of encouragement to ensure they dont give up and get to where you (and I am) over time.

We all benefit when we play nice together and work as a team to make each others work better.

I did look at your other reviews and you are very active and supportive which is great! I just found your review of my scene out of character.
Hope this works for you and thanks for letting me know about the issue your having. I'm planning on building on this scene and creating others like it so knowing any issues people are having before spending a ton of time on it is important. (y)

Slam Thunderhide updated Be Rough With Me 4 Teaser- The Playroom with a new update entry:

Be Rough With Me 4 Teaser- The Playroom 2.0

This is a quick little update as I had someone say they were having some issues with model getting tangled between stations.

I was unable to replicate this bug on different computers and different VAM installs. I also asked some of my Patreon's to test and they had no issues.

MeshedVR also said it was working all good but said some users who have issues should play with their physics settings. He also suggested I look at how Timeline was starting to see if I could tweak there.

That...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Slam Thunderhide updated Be Rough With Me 4 Teaser- The Playroom with a new update entry:

The Playroom - Teaser Version

Fixed the issue with the UI. This is a teaser scene from the Full Version.

Details here:

FULL TRAILER HERE

Total Interactive Playroom with 12 stations you can move seamlessly to and from. Lots of toys to interact with the model.

She reacts to your every touch and will act and talk different each time you play.

Professionally voice acted with hundreds of custom sound files!
Voice acted by the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom