The grand hub site feedback thread

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but simple navigation on this website is annoying. For example, I click on a link from halfway down the resources page, it takes me to that media, I click "back", and now I'm back at the top of resources page and have to scroll, load, scroll, to get back to where I was.

A proposed fix - automatically open a new tab when clicking on a link so you don't lose your place on the previous page.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but simple navigation on this website is annoying. For example, I click on a link from halfway down the resources page, it takes me to that media, I click "back", and now I'm back at the top of resources page and have to scroll, load, scroll, to get back to where I was.

A proposed fix - automatically open a new tab when clicking on a link so you don't lose your place on the previous page.
Yeah I found that annoying as well. The options for fixing are to switch to paged navigation instead of endless scroll, or open a new tab as you suggest. The new tab could also be annoying in some cases.

There not really a specific thread for this question but, how does the ignore feature work ? When we are ignoring someone, does this person still see our posts and content ? Or is it a ghost ignore mechanic ? Meaning that, the person ignored can still interact in the posts, comments and content your created without being aware that you will never see their messages ?

Ok, I just ignored vamwebdev : D
Could be interesting to see what it does if you @ me

Indeed ! I did not have any notifications, and now I see the message after un-ignoring. Perfect, good to know how it works :)
Thank you meshed.

Just tried the ignore. It worked here too. Refreshed the page and the posts were gone.

I also opened the profile in another tab so I could un-ignore. Un-ignored, refreshed and the posts are back.

And this is my first post here. Thanks for creating the site! I like forums much better than Reddit.

New user - Hub confirmation email process:

I finally received a confirmation email after approx 15 tries and about 4 days to an outlook account. Checked junk folder every time and nada. Finally received and can now post.

New user - Hub confirmation email process:

I finally received a confirmation email after approx 15 tries and about 4 days to an outlook account. Checked junk folder every time and nada. Finally received and can now post.
We're investigating reports of difficulty with confirmation emails. A fix was implemented for Gmail emails, but the cause for other authentication email issues is not yet known.

Back
Top Bottom