The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Scenes The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) with a new update entry:

big animation and lighting update

unified lighting system keeps lights consistent across poses so no inconsistency
new facial activity type also available in free version
revised intro
new clothes for man and undress option for man
new animated handjob stuff
new animated blowjob
nipple fix in script
better butt physics
new butt activity
new pre-chair jerk for buildup or taking a break
reworked and more subtle chair animation
new facefuck sex type
more consistent hj grasp
position improvements
position fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm with the other guys, I'd have no idea what to do with all the files, and I don't want to waste hours messing around trying to figure it out from scant instructions. But I will check it out when it's on the hub.

I'm with the other guys, I'd have no idea what to do with all the files, and I don't want to waste hours messing around trying to figure it out from scant instructions. But I will check it out when it's on the hub.

Sucks to hear that, in any event....for anyone who has the same question, it's a simple matter of copying them into the same vam directory, the structure is already set up for you. ctrl+a ctrl+c ctrl+v

the final version will likely have everything EXCEPT the audio files a .var for performance reasons, but because there is over 1GB of audio this is too large to even be hosted on the hub.

Last edited:
Sucks to hear that, in any event....for anyone who has the same question, it's a simple matter of copying them into the same vam directory, the structure is already set up for you. ctrl+a ctrl+c ctrl+v

the final version will likely have everything EXCEPT the audio files a .var for performance reasons, but because there is over 1GB of audio this is too large to even be hosted on the hub.

So make a video or a series of pics with some clear content and show us how to do it. Look, what you're doing is exactly what some Unity developers do. They spend maybe a year creating an amazing asset. They then spend less than ten minutes writing the scantest instructions on how to use that asset. They then imply to anyone who contacts them who can't retro-engineer how the code works that they are stupid and shouldn't be using Unity. They lose out on hundreds of potential sales because they can't be arsed to explain how anything works and believe it should be self-explanatory. They are coders, they don't do the 'written stuff'.

If you don't want to visually explain where to put the files in VAM, that's fine, but there's going to be lots of potential customers who won't pay to join your Paetron until you do because they won't be able to figure out how to use your scenes. You probably think it's such an obviously simple matter it shouldn't need explaining to anyone. But odd a few VAM users are asking how do we do this simple thing, isn't it?

Check out all the other creators who are offering free plugins, like Haz or SPQR, they all take the time and trouble to explain how their plugins work, hence people use them, hence these folk discover they like their plugins and pay to join their Paetrons. It's actually a form of politeness, in a way. But if you don't want to do that, for whatever reason, that's okay. Each to their own.

Last edited:
So make a video or a series of pics with some clear content and show us how to do it. Look, what you're doing is exactly what some Unity developers do. They spend maybe a year creating an amazing asset. They then spend less than ten minutes writing the scantest instructions on how to use that asset. They then imply to anyone who contacts them who can't retro-engineer how the code works that they are stupid and shouldn't be using Unity. They lose out on hundreds of potential sales because they can't be arsed to explain how anything works and believe it should be self-explanatory. They are coders, they don't do the 'written stuff'.

If you don't want to visually explain where to put the files in VAM, that's fine, but there's going to be lots of potential customers who won't pay to join your Paetron until you do because they won't be able to figure out how to use your scenes. You probably think it's such an obviously simple matter it shouldn't need explaining to anyone. But odd a few VAM users are asking how do we do this simple thing, isn't it?

Check out all the other creators who are offering free plugins, like Haz or SPQR, they all take the time and trouble to explain how their plugins work, hence people use them, hence these folk discover they like their plugins and pay to join their Paetrons. It's actually a form of politeness, in a way. But if you don't want to do that, for whatever reason, that's okay. Each to their own.

You know what, you're right. When I first started using VAM, it was definitely for enthusiasts who had built their own PC and ordered some bleeding-edge VR tech, but now it's become a much broader market, so it's unfair of me to assume everyone who uses it lives and breathes computers.

I'll try to put together a short video next week, or at least a guide with pictures.

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) with a new update entry:

animation and speed update

new animations and tweaks, lots of updates across the board. im really trying to get more into realistic movements instead of jerky/jankiness. it's hard without mocap but hey I'm hiring if you have a mocap setup
granular script-driven speed settings affect ALL position sand you have infinite control, can click as many times as you like to go faster/slower. will be refined in the future but i think it's neat and better than the old system although it will be getting more love. affects both...

Sorry, I didn't manage to download this free version. How do you do it? Refers to patreon and that's it.

major QOL improvements, bugfixes, animation tweaks, envs

auto pose-preset corrector that attempts to load poses for you twice automatically so you rarely have to click two or three times to get the stubborn vam poseloader to work
added environments menu
AI voice selections now automatically clear the talking queue (you no longer have to do this manually)
random hj grip waits a second before grasping you, making it less likely to slip out of position
major breakthrough with lazy loading audio vastly improves load time and pauses between characters...

fa update 0.999 MAJOR UPDATE

fa update 0.999 MAJOR UPDATE

sweeping quality of life changes for FA and FA: Extended Cut:
new environments for fun - including a certain overweight kingpin's palace!
undress buttons - you can customize this with your own overrides.
numerous position fixes
several minor bugfixes related to scene loading incorreclty sometimes
eyes now close automatically for extended duration during sex acts like blowjob and fucking
auto blowjob morphs on BJ
new positions!
lipsync amount now adjusted for...

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse with a new update entry:

chair poses now try to load twice, as do doggy poses
new randomized audio for fuck awakens extended cut
clothing presets now work (2 of them) and all undress states so you no longer have to fiddle with these manually. (added an evil dark look for outfit 2)
bugfix: finally put some work into the laser sword, it sticks much more closely to her hand now and works in all positions, still janky and a final pass will auto-close her hand on it when it's enabled and have much more precise...

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse with a new update entry:

new envs, bugfixes, poses, lights

you can now play around with the Queens of Easteros WIP environment with the space themed girls
clothing loader bugfixes and improvements (defaults to fully dressed on outfit change, etc) - one light and one dark outfit
minor pose/position/animation improvements across the board
slick wet body parts during activity
UI fixes
fixed gt's cabin positioning, bed doesnt match multiverse bed size and was fucking things up
fixed doggy so it works with gt cabin
several positions now attempt to load...

bugfixes, envs, and poses

you can now play around with the Queens of Easteros WIP environment with the space themed girls
clothing loader bugfixes and improvements (defaults to fully dressed on outfit change, etc) - one light and one dark outfit
minor pose/position/animation improvements across the board
slick wet body parts during activity
UI fixes
fixed gt's cabin positioning, bed doesnt match multiverse bed size and was fucking things up
fixed doggy so it works with gt cabin
several positions now attempt to load...

penultimate update before 1.0

vh34 light manager has been updated with 3 global light tones - these are used programatically but you can also adjust them yourself for any scene
tons of animation updates/tweaks
new environment!
added some bonus car-only positions for alt environment in the multiverse
some animations now have precise timeline-driven sex sounds (finally synced up to actions for most activities)
Major UI improvements and some new mood adjustment - shit tons of stuff

Last edited:
Hello, I'm downloading this, may I ask you: Can we have the model used in your previews? She looks like my ex :), I would love to have it.
I loved the generic look seen in the pictures in this post here in HUB, I'm waiting mega to end quota time to download this content.

mine is similar to vecterrors, please download his version

major update

ambience improvements to rocky environment
fa specific: added new outfits / finalized clothing loader implementation
more expression options
performance improvements under the hood
figured out how to load intros programmatically so they will play on character change not just scene load
massive cleanup of the core files and animation keyframe reduction - much smaller and better load time
reworked outfit system with better FPS (no invisible clothing)
new positions
new animations and animation...

quality pass

more ambient sex sounds
reworked and cleaner ui
better poses + new pose load system that temporarily disables collision so hopefully fewer explosions in physics (working on this)
faster handjobs
plugged missing handjob sounds for some positions
more animations for things like COF
clicking away from an intro before it is done will now (usually) stop the intro animation pattern and let you proceed unbothered.
added a flag to always skip intros for people who dont care and change characters a lot

Sorry, can I just confirm for the avoidance of doubt, on Mega you have two downloads - a 1.0 and a 1.11. I presume I need only download 1.11? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom