The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Scenes The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Okay, let me criticize a little bit, I paid for the content, so I have the right to do so. Let's start with the animations, they often stop working, sometimes starting another one helps, and sometimes it doesn't. The AI voice glitches often (for example, the sound remains from the last animation and it stays with you until the end). UI is very overloaded and not intuitive. But there are some good things, such as a large number of animations in the F**k Awacking scene + the ability to upload your own look. Does Golden ticket use the same animations as FA or am I missing something? An important clarification, I'm only playing the desktop version of the game, so maybe your experience in VR will be better

Okay, let me criticize a little bit, I paid for the content, so I have the right to do so. Let's start with the animations, they often stop working, sometimes starting another one helps, and sometimes it doesn't. The AI voice glitches often (for example, the sound remains from the last animation and it stays with you until the end). UI is very overloaded and not intuitive. But there are some good things, such as a large number of animations in the F**k Awacking scene + the ability to upload your own look. Does Golden ticket use the same animations as FA or am I missing something? An important clarification, I'm only playing the desktop version of the game, so maybe your experience in VR will be better

yeah one thing I dont do yet is immediately clear her head audio queue when she transitions from the same sex type to the same sex type. But it should clear when going from blowjob to sex for example. I can consider that, overall I decided against it on purpose cause the activities were similar.

And yeah the animations are always evolving so a handful of them are wonky or broken as I update them all periodically.

GT shares about 90% the same animations, but has some unique ones, and 100% unique audio and clothes

yeah one thing I dont do yet is immediately clear her head audio queue when she transitions from the same sex type to the same sex type. But it should clear when going from blowjob to sex for example. I can consider that, overall I decided against it on purpose cause the activities were similar.

And yeah the animations are always evolving so a handful of them are wonky or broken as I update them all periodically.

GT shares about 90% the same animations, but has some unique ones, and 100% unique audio and clothes
Anyway, you've done a great job, and I hope you won't put this project on the shelf.)

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse with a new update entry:

Major Update: Emotions, Animations, Lighting, Morphs, Environments, Sounds, and UI changes

new "Dye Fighter" environment
mish animation updated with better-synced 'impacts' and legs up randomization
bugfix: several animations were missing sex sounds impacts, updated them
v19 of the player improves the latest 'anger management' of the Dark Dominatrix release, making angry moods look more furious and less 'sad'
Improved Ride Animation
Improved Handjob lighting across the board
New sex type handjob-mouthful allows her to jerk you into her mouth and make blowjob noises and still grip...

Read the rest of this update entry...

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse with a new update entry:

major audio, animation, QOL, and lighting update

View attachment 344500
This is a big update with tons of animations and animation fixes, audio, lighting improvements, collision improvements, tons of quality of life changes, and more.

NEW AUDIO - for facial, h***job, and pres*x activities
reworked smart interruptions b***job as smart b***job. strokes from a neutral position when talking and instantly stop and s*ck at other times. always stimulating.
light manager v4 no longer disables ambient light when changing poses
long...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom