Demon Fuck

10thToaster

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
10thtoaster
10thToaster submitted a new resource:

Demon Fuck - Simple demon fucking scene

Hey all, its been a while since I released something and I wanted to get my eye back in so here's a simple scene of a guy fucking a demon girl.
In the scene theres a slider to control the speed and you can use passenger by pressing F3 for the males POV and F4 for the demons POV.

Thank you to the following creators for making this scene possible:
Macgruber - Logic Bricks/Life
PodFlower - Demon Room
ClockwiseSilver - Expression Tool/SilverCircler
Hazmhox - VamMoan
Acidbubbles -...

Read more about this resource...

10thToaster updated Demon Fuck with a new update entry:

Scene Improvements

Hi all,
Some improvements for you all to enjoy:
1. The Demon can now take it up the butt.
2. VAM moan & Expressions are now controlled by the intesity slider. the faster you go the louder and happier she is.
3. Some more ambient noise
4. Look tweaks (Fangs, slight colour changes and new hair, see below.

With these changes there's been some alterations in dependencies. I'm no longer using Clockwise Silver's circler and auto expression plugin and dependencies have been added for Roac's Cailin...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Since I can't respond to review responses I'll elaborate here. You should play around with Passenger/ImprovedPoV to move/rotate/change FoV on the PoV camera a bit so it's easier to see the action (penetration). Having the viewpoint restricted 1:1 to a character's eyes can be very restrictive.

Since I can't respond to review responses I'll elaborate here. You should play around with Passenger/ImprovedPoV to move/rotate/change FoV on the PoV camera a bit so it's easier to see the action (penetration). Having the viewpoint restricted 1:1 to a character's eyes can be very restrictive.
Thanks for the advice :) I'll take a looksie.

Back
Top Bottom