🌌 A boner awakens 🏜
Scavenging is not the only way to get rations in Jakku

View attachment 107149

I don't think I need to explain the theme

## Instructions
  • Get the dependencies and accept the use of plugins
  • Pick a action, then press play
  • The go back button returns to the main animation
  • Passenger toggle activates Passenger mode in the Embody...

Read more about this resource...

atani updated A boner awakens with a new update entry:

Redone with the new Scene Animation template

I redid this using the new Scene Animation template, it's a major expansion in... well... everywhere.
  • You need Timeline 6.0.2 or higher
  • Random or chosen sex actions
  • 1 intro mini-scene
  • Model customisation area
  • Editable randomised sex speech bubbles
  • VR focus with male possession as Passenger
If you want the old version you can get it from the history tab as v2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thats amazing i found V1 and V2 from this 'Boner'. I like both too. More please from Rey and .... Have you a Patreon?

I have a problem. why does the man lose his timeline sex function when I change the woman?
(Atani.A_boner_awakens.2)
Are you on Discord or Patreon?
where can I send you mail?

I have a problem. why does the man lose his timeline sex function when I change the woman?
(Atani.A_boner_awakens.2)
Are you on Discord or Patreon?
where can I send you mail?
Hi,
Are you by any chance loading a look preset instead of a appearance preset? That would explain the scene breaking in some way, you should always use appearance presets.
Your version is also quite old, there's more recent versions of my scene, which itself is now a bit old too.

Hi,
Are you by any chance loading a look preset instead of a appearance preset? That would explain the scene breaking in some way, you should always use appearance presets.
Your version is also quite old, there's more recent versions of my scene, which itself is now a bit old too.
yes, I'm loading Look. I love these old files. Boner 3 is ok. I like boners 1 and 2 better. I integrated Mos_eisley as an asset. Now I'm working on 'Path of Lust' in Unity. A 3D Star Lord game. Just for fun for me. I want all assets in Virt-a-Mate. Just for me. Fly with the X-47 glider. Sure with sex. We read each other.

Sure, you can use whichever version your prefer. However, as I stated, using Looks presets instead of appearance presets will break stuff in this scene and other scenes as well.

thank you for reply. Now i work with 'CueMain.plugin' in Boner awakens 2. Wow. it works now super good. Thank you for your tips. i do learn so many new parts from your 5 'Boner'-files.

i have load the Voicecommander <plugin from AlienAxeMan. Wow it works with cue.

Back
Top Bottom