The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Scenes The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) + VH34 Multiverse

Hey just a shout out here, if you guys are looking for a great look to use and replace our generic model:

https://hub.virtamate.com/members/sinfulseductionsvr.3536/ SinfulSeductionsVR has some great star wars content that works perfectly for this scene
Hey there! I just wanted to ask: When will you publish something new again? I mean, you teasered GoT inspired scene at the end of june and a new SW inspired scene at the start of the month. Any news?

Hey there! I just wanted to ask: When will you publish something new again? I mean, you teasered GoT inspired scene at the end of june and a new SW inspired scene at the start of the month. Any news?

Hey this is our biggest release yet and it's undergoing some testing. it will be an entirely new scene that works with both FA and a new one called Princess from Taboo. Just working the kinks out but after this first release of the dual character scene things should pick back up.

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but could someone please explain to me the issue as to why this cannot be a VAR? Why would it take so long to load the audio if it were a single VAR file? Could it perhaps be made into a partial VAR file and have the audio files separately?

What can be done to simplify things for your users? I have it all downloaded but I'm reluctant to install anything because right now I'm just looking at a big mess of files and folders.

I appreciate the work you do but I think if you were to distribute your content in a more professional manner you would get even more subscribers.

Thank you

Pardon my ignorance but could someone please explain to me the issue as to why this cannot be a VAR? Why would it take so long to load the audio if it were a single VAR file? Could it perhaps be made into a partial VAR file and have the audio files separately?

What can be done to simplify things for your users? I have it all downloaded but I'm reluctant to install anything because right now I'm just looking at a big mess of files and folders.

I appreciate the work you do but I think if you were to distribute your content in a more professional manner you would get even more subscribers.

Thank you

yeah, that's the end goal. hybrid system with audio being the only seperate part. overall it's moving towards that and will be that way in version 1.0

you're welcome to scan through the directory structure to see if there's anything you dont like.

VAR files are basically zip files. so audio data would have to be unzipped each time the scene loads

Thank you

P.S. Audio size is already becoming problematic. 1.0 is going to have lazy-loading of say, 50 clips of audio at a time, to reduce scene load time. Also I'm going to look into alternative formats to uncompressed .WAV

virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) with a new update entry:

added more expressions during interactions with player with script improvements, her expression change based on intensity
reworked sounds to be louder and more consistent (slaps, etc)
added two new cycleforce types/mutual pleasure activity
position improvements and new positions
added automatic beamsword on/off support that you can toggle
deleted some bad, slow code that was both slowing down the program and preventing some audio from playing, so you will hear more audio now
better breast...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I put off watching this for a long time because of its size. I finally gave in and downloaded recently. 2.4 gigabytes is a lot of real estate to devote to basically 3 brief handjob animations on loop. I know this is promo for the full piece, but could you consider swapping one other scenario to show the breadth of the scene? I contemplated subscribing because I was curious, but didn't get enough of a sense whether it was worth it.

I put off watching this for a long time because of its size. I finally gave in and downloaded recently. 2.4 gigabytes is a lot of real estate to devote to basically 3 brief handjob animations on loop. I know this is promo for the full piece, but could you consider swapping one other scenario to show the breadth of the scene? I contemplated subscribing because I was curious, but didn't get enough of a sense whether it was worth it.

This is not meant to be primarily an animation project, however Im hoping to add more animations by 1.0, wanted to get it stable and complete my vision before I added any detailed animations.

Last edited:
virtualharem34 updated The Fuck Awakens: (Professionally Voiced) with a new update entry:

v98.8 changelog:

preliminary work on a 'face' ending activity type under poses 😉
much much more realistic hand movement sounds
added a short mouth-based looping animation for one of the mouth activities
various pose improvements across the board
environment tweaks
reworked ui
a handful of very short animations for certain poses to replace / augment cycleforces for certain positions
bugfix: cycleforces now still work if no character is selected

Still hoping that one day this will be packaged as VARs and not tons of files that overwrite what I already have with different versions. I won't risk installing it these days. It's such a shame because the voice acting is so good and a lot of work has gone into it... but the file structure is such an inconvenience. I get the reasons for not packaging the audio as VARs but surely everything else can be packaged?

Still hoping that one day this will be packaged as VARs and not tons of files that overwrite what I already have with different versions. I won't risk installing it these days. It's such a shame because the voice acting is so good and a lot of work has gone into it... but the file structure is such an inconvenience. I get the reasons for not packaging the audio as VARs but surely everything else can be packaged?

some of it can. My script expects you to put appearance presets in certain directories, so creating those file structures for you helps eliminate some user confusion. You're welcome to poke around in the files - you shouldn't see many overwrites.

So i have tried for like 2 hours now to somehow get the buttons to work for the scene. So when i try to click on a button the only thing that shows is the gizmo but nothing is happening it looks like this: View attachment 178381

Now when i click on it in Edit mode --> Button Trigger --> Setting --> Test the animation works but i have to do this for every single option for that one button:
View attachment 178382
Which is super tedious. I checked my character to see if there is a plugin problem and the only thing that looked odd was this: View attachment 178383
This is the only thing that is missing and I dont know where to find it (it was not in the download folder)

So i have tried for like 2 hours now to somehow get the buttons to work for the scene. So when i try to click on a button the only thing that shows is the gizmo but nothing is happening it looks like this: View attachment 178381

Now when i click on it in Edit mode --> Button Trigger --> Setting --> Test the animation works but i have to do this for every single option for that one button:
View attachment 178382
Which is super tedious. I checked my character to see if there is a plugin problem and the only thing that looked odd was this: View attachment 178383
This is the only thing that is missing and I dont know where to find it (it was not in the download folder)
cant see those attachments unfortunately, try linking them externally.

cant see those attachments unfortunately, try linking them externally.
Ah sorry about that, this was image 1 (i am in play mode not edit): image 2: this was on the woman Atom image 3: I did follow all the steps with the appearance presets and looked at the sticky but i cant seem to resolve it :/ , i think i did everything right with the directory as well so i am not sure what is wrong

Ah sorry about that, this was image 1 (i am in play mode not edit): image 2: this was on the woman Atom image 3: I did follow all the steps with the appearance presets and looked at the sticky but i cant seem to resolve it :/ , i think i did everything right with the directory as well so i am not sure what is wrong

right, so you're saying all the triggers work, but you have to fire them off manually?

I've had a similar problem in virtamate for some time now, from time to time very complex triggers will only trigger 5 of 10 actions or 8 of 9 actions and ill have to click the button multiple times or fire off some steps manually. i think it MIGHT have something tod o with meshed timing out on certain actions if the computer isn't powerful enough, not sure.

overall this scene works for most folks, so there might be something else at play here. in any event im internalizing more 'triggers' into the vh34 script which willprevent this from happening as often if its indeed a vam/performance issue. look for that next release.

update

script now loads appearance presets when changing characters (the paths are new, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)
more subtle expressions via script
improve the SELECTOR UI that will allow for many more characters to come
numerous minor script and scene improvements
a little buggy but we are near 1.0. detailed hj animations are coming next.

BIG Audio and animation update with a few small bugs

changelog (this is a BIG one) there are some known bugs but I thought I'd release and let you enjoy the new content before fixing everything. aiming to be 100% stable by 1.0

MUCH MUCH more audio, randomized audio boosted by about 100 new sex lines
doggy is touched up and more realisitic and was added back in!
new and touched up handjob positions
better audio assignment to scenarios
bugfix: updated mans animation pattern speed as well
less aggressive animations less likely to interrupt...

Back
Top Bottom