Swnd

Reactions
Is there a plugin available, or would it be possible for someone to create a plugin that would align both male and female genitalia perfectly together, adjust the sizes of the penis/vagina along with colliders accordingly and have different options for thrusts, variability, depth etc. for both persons. The plugin should also be animatable in time-line plugin.

Is this even possible? Thanks in advance!

You should try the AutoThruster in combination with AutoCock.

AutoThruster: There is a AutoGenThruster.cs and AutoThruster.cs in the VAR. Put the AutoGenThruster on a male character and make your settings. You can choose a target atom (Mouth/Vagina/Anal from a Person Atom), turn on the alignment and thrust and play around with the settings. Its fun if you know how it works :)
For the Female Character, you can apply the AutoThruster.cs plugin file. In the options, you can choose an Atom (hip control or anything else) and let it thrust automatic. You can also apply a parent atom, (I mostly use the male penis tip) and let it sync.

AutoCock will let you decide what the cock will do like be erect or flaccid, and how. It means, that you can make a very huuuuuge dick when erected and a very tiny dick if not. Just play around with it. These Plugins are always in my scenes and I use this combination every time.

For Vagina behavior, you can take a look at BodyLanguage (Maybe overkill, but awesome) or GenitalMulitPass. It will make the Vagina more flexible, depending on pose.

For some oral sex, you can use the Silver Plugins SilverKiss and SilverBJ.

You can easily make settings with a Trigger Track in Timeline for all of these plugins, to make it real looking. It works for a lot of scenes, and I mostly use this in mine. Play around with the combinations and how it works in Timeline.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom