Sex Doll + Scene Concept Request, Paid

imagn

Reactions
Based on this hands free Quest 2 web app, I have an idea and request (rockhardvr, pov doctor demo). https://rockhardvr.com/

I’m learning that an important part of the experience of having virtual sex with a plush doll torso is aligning the scene to the real world doll, then having some simple button that controls how she is responding vs tracking my movements or having to navigate menus that take you out of the moment.

So imagine a VR scene of a sexy woman on her back, legs spread and juicy excited pussy there to look closely at, and it lines up fairly closely to the real sex doll on your bed by using a QR code or tracker or a VR controller mounted to the neck. This is the doll I like, based on size and light weight: https://www.toydemon.com/masturbators/dolls/plush-dolls/meiki-plush-doll

You can insert yourself, and then press a button on the Quest 2 controller remote (or even the headset itself like the volume button) to turn up her excitement. She went from displaying, spreading and fingering herself and rubbing her clit begging you to jump in, to now acting like you’re in her and moaning and moving her hips and massaging her boobs. You get to see and hear her in VR doing a general act that is provocative, even though it might not line up with your thrusts perfectly… that’s okay, thrust at your own pace and watch as she enjoys. Then, you can press the controller button again and she gets more excited and perhaps the sound of fucking speeds up, then press again and she’s rubbing her clit and cumming, then press one last time to signal that you came and you can see her displaying a creampie and playing with it and complimenting you. At this last stage, presumably you really did cum, and you could pull out of the doll and get a closeup of the creampie in VR as the headset tracks the doll and lets you move your head around for a nicer view. Only one button is needed to speed things up or “progress the scene” in my concept, and you can enjoy each step with the physical doll. All lined up by using one self tracking tracker or a QR code.

Now take this concept and apply it to many positions, doggy that lines up with the sex doll torso flipped over, cowgirl with the torso on top of your lap. It would be cool if the scenes changed real-time based on how you position the doll, but it would be okay if there was a small menu that let you choose a position manually. You could also change the girl model out for different looks and outfits. The body positions and sounds could all be recycled… or you could pay for different real world celebrities to share their likeness and moaning sounds and gestures. How awesome! Maybe even scan in real world people for an extra fee… keep scans of all of your real world partners that will never age and are available even when the person is traveling.

Can someone here please help me create this? I’d happily provide some financial support, testing, can work on a business plan, and marketing too. Ideally the app would not be web based, so it can be higher resolution, but still be able to run on a standalone headset so no computer or wires required. Photogrammetry or Unreal 5 could be used, or VAM (Virt-A-Mate).

Players just need the torso sex doll, fleshlight Go or other insert, almost any standalone VR headset with a controller or one button on the headset to “speed up” and progress the scenes and you’re good. Slap a QR code on the doll front and back of her torso or use one self-tracking tracker for her mid section and have the game line her virtual body up roughly with the doll. Or maybe mount one controller wand to the neck of the doll. Awesome!

Self tracking tracker coming in Q3
but the QR code printouts could also be great if they don’t get clocked when laying on the doll in missionary.

I’m already doing 80% of what is described above, but the doll isn’t tracked and the interface isn’t as streamlined.

Attachments

• C7DF42EA-F664-4A41-92DC-5D3B6EDECA23.jpeg
    C7DF42EA-F664-4A41-92DC-5D3B6EDECA23.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3652B2D3-5400-4E21-A76F-BD4184B27500.jpeg
    3652B2D3-5400-4E21-A76F-BD4184B27500.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 33C9B046-9CE2-4FA0-A9D8-B66FEA2FE5C4.jpeg
    33C9B046-9CE2-4FA0-A9D8-B66FEA2FE5C4.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5B3E3B78-E223-4BE3-B870-5C0FA6516FB7.jpeg
    5B3E3B78-E223-4BE3-B870-5C0FA6516FB7.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • 543BBE01-EB13-428F-B22F-9C5EE9B2881A.jpeg
    543BBE01-EB13-428F-B22F-9C5EE9B2881A.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A entire story is not need and makes it difficult to understand what you want to do. Break it down into parts to understand how feasible and what options are available to do each one.

Back
Top Bottom