Looking for a plugin to add physics for vagina and labia

ibange

Reactions
Afternoon all. New here and looking for a plugin to do something that doesn't seem to exist. I'm working on creating scenes focused around ladies with larger genitals and finding that the physics really don't do anything with what's down there. No collisions or gravity. Jet1728 accomplished this in this scene https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/labia-wobble.9487/ by animating everything as a scene. I'm looking for something more along the lines of tittymagic or another of the physics plugins to add some degree of realistic motion down there.

If there's anything out there or a way to use something that already exists I'd be interested, or alternately I'd commission someone to create a plugin for me if they feel up to it.

VaM 1.x has no body physics on other parts than breasts and bottom. So, yes: those physics doesn't do anything with what's down there. No wobbeling or squeezing or anything.

Except from this, you have the "normal" physics with the bones and joints. You can change the physic settings of some selected limbs and bodyparts. The vagina is none of them.

Most deformation down there is done by morphs (or by the few colliders).
There are some plugins doing stuff down there, you might allready know.

Like for instance:
RealFakeVagina
AutoLabia
ExtraAutoGenitals

Back
Top Bottom