Looking for a body swap plugin

rollingrick

Reactions
I know about VamDelux Bodyswap, and Mass morph manager, but those aren't what I'm looking for. I know the plugin exsists because I used it earlier in the year. I unfortunately lost a lot of my vam stuff, and have been trying to rebuild. But for the life of my, my adhd brain can't remember the author, or the name of the plugin. I can't remember exactly what I googled either to find the plugin. I know I had a Model from willmason that I really liked. I wanted to try the head on the body of another character that I liked. I managed to find a plugin that helped me do just that. I was a plug in that got loaded into the scene rather than the person I think. I might be wrong on that one. I could open the custom UI of the plug in, and it'd let me save the head and body as different more files. Like the actual head and body. But they got saved as morphs. You had restart VAM, then I could load up the character with the head I wanted, zero out the body morph for it, then load the body morph for the other character. Bodyswap isn't doing exactly what I want, so i'm hoping someone has a clue to what I'm talking about

This one?

Back
Top Bottom