Update for Morph Mixer and Body Swap plugins, by VAMDeluxe

rweb

Reactions
Can I just do a shout out to @VAMDeluxe for these plugins, which have always been my favorite for creating and modifying looks. Can we get these plugins updated and compatible with VAM 1.20+? Is there a 3rd party developer who can help?

Seconded. Especially BodySwap.

Dunno whether it's me and my ecclectic collection of morphs, but BodySwap fails to recognize some of them on a favorite (body-)model of mine - BS won't set all of them to default when I tell it to, so I have to go through the 'leftover' ones and manually set all bodymorphs to default when I want to merge the body of one model with the head of another.

I think that the root cause might be due to my using morphology to create custom subcategories for certain morphs (/morphs/arms/hands, for example) and sorting all the morphs I had back then into those categories (OCD? Me?;)). There's no pattern to the ignored morphs that I've been able to find.

Or, put another way: The problem is Bodyswap operating of off the list of categories VD hardcoded into it ages ago, and ignoring every morph that doesn't fit into one of them.

It would be nice if there was a way to tell it to scan the actual set of categories of the morphs present on the current installation, and operate off of that list. (Probably best to give the user the option to trigger the scan manually, with default set to 'off', though.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom