Specific body wrinkle morphs for female (and male) for more realism

qoosh

Reactions
There are some morphs that I'd like to see for body wrinkles. Specfically, there are wrinkles that form under the neck (horizontal lines on the neck or 'neck lines') that I'd like to see added as a morph. Unless there is one already, and I couldn't find it. Also more wrinkles on the body in general I'd like to see as well as more body freckles on the face and shoulder (maybe as a clothing item with different presets). These are little things but they do add to the realism quite a bit and I love seeing them added.

I don't think ther model mesh has enough detail for those kinds of wrinkles. Your best bet is to look into normal textures to simulate them, but even that isn't going to create deep creases.

I have seen some crazy morphs done on the models. When you can morph someone's head into a cat or pig head, then a few lines on the neck might be possible too. :)

As I saw someone post an nostril darkener as a clothing item, It would be cool if someone could make a clothing item for the horizontal necklines too. That might be better idea than a morph.

Normally something like this would be done with a full-body wrinkle texture, a normal and/or displacement map. In addition you have a another texture that somehow color-encodes with part of the texture is which wrinkle. Values for each wrinkle, possibly determined automatically based on limb angles and so on, are given to the skin shader...which uses the color-encoding to determine how strong the wrinkle texture should affect things. However, getting something like this into VaM is incredibly hard, because for creators there is not direct access to the shaders.

Back
Top Bottom