Post Processing

Plugins Post Processing

I'm trying the plugin for the first time and I do like it. But I have some issue's with the plugin. When I use version 7, the plugin works as as intented. But soon when I switch to screenshot mode, none of the post processing isn't being recognised. When I make a screenshot, it looks like the plugin is turned off. I do have the same issue when I'm using the Supershot plugin.

So, i've tried the Beta 3 version, with the advanced screenshot tab. This plugin also works as intented and if I make a screenshot, the post processing is being recgonised, except the depth of field. Depth of field isn't working in screenshot mode aswell in supershot plugin. It just doesn't show up on the screenshots.
Maybe it's why it doesn't work with VR Renderer plugin. With newest version I couldn't get it to work, but with v6 everything seems to work for me. Maybe because newest version does things differently overall.

Maybe it's why it doesn't work with VR Renderer plugin. With newest version I couldn't get it to work, but with v6 everything seems to work for me. Maybe because newest version does things differently overall.

No idea, I don't use VR renderer plugin. I just don't get it why the post processing effects doesn't show on my screenshots.

GPU I'm using is a RTX 4080.

I've got an issue where loading the plugin just makes my screen violently shake. It's not an anti-aliasing VR issue where it just splits the screen, but everything just shakes violently upon any headset movement.

I've got an issue where loading the plugin just makes my screen violently shake. It's not an anti-aliasing VR issue where it just splits the screen, but everything just shakes violently upon any headset movement.
i have the exact same issue, thought i was crazy cause no one else had said anything about it. only affects vr

I also have the same issue with the screen shaking in vr. Although, one time I was able to get it to work but I don't know how?

@moyashi when I use the atom UItext or UIimage in combination with the PostProcessing beta 3 plugin, VaM immediately crashes. When I remove UItext or UIimage, the crash is gone.

Maybe someone knows how to make this plugin work with VR Renderer plugin? Coz' VR renderer doesn't capture effects of pos processing.
It should work if you use version 6 of Post Processing, as I mentioned few replies above. In VR Renderer you have to check boxes to enable buffer effects.

I'm using last version of post processing. In VRRenderer i'v checked box Use buffer commands and use post processing effects. Nothing. Still no post processing.

I'm using last version of post processing. In VRRenderer i'v checked box Use buffer commands and use post processing effects. Nothing. Still no post processing.
As I said, you need Post Processing version 6 if you want to use it with VR Renderer. Version 7 doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom