Scenes Post Workout

PetaZwega

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
PetaZwega
PetaZwega updated Post Workout with a new update entry:

Automatic Dependency Downloader

Hands up if you encountered this problem: you download a scene/look not hosted on the Hub. You could use the built-in system and search for all missing dependencies but you have many scenes, looks and assets in your VaM folder and you dont want EVERY needed dependency, right? So the tedious hunt for whatever version of dependencies needed begins. After a while you're finally ready to start up the resource, but what's that? It seems some dependency is still missing or the creator used an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Filesize, lightmap and animation Update

So I forgot to enable asset compression in unity when creating the parking lot asset... Also apparently I had corrupted my Asset Creation Unity file a while a ago, now shadows are actually cast on the asset without the need of the UnityAssetVamifier plugin 🥴

Additionally I finally understood how to up the quality of shadows using lightmaps correctly and remade them for the parking lot (still not really noticable, but good to know for coming scenes)

And apperently when working on a scene...

Public Release & Paid Content Info

Got a good pump going? Great! And now it's time for you to enjoy your post workout, milf flavour ;)

Also in case you have missed it, this will be my last public scene release. A few weeks ago I decided to make the jump to go full paid content... and naturally haven't released anything since. But soon the wait has an end! Remember, remember the first of september ;)

Amazing work as always. Do you think you can edit the scene to start with DoF disabled? Or maybe an option at the select screen to pick desktop or VR that will have it disabled or enabled by default. When going into the scene in VR, the menu is not viewable at all and you have to move yourself right up on top of it to be able to see and find the correct setting.

Back
Top Bottom