WorkOut

Plugins WorkOut

CheesyFX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
CheesyFX submitted a new resource:

WorkOut - plugin

A plugin that varies the gloss value of your character based on its current activeness (movement, or to be more precise, acceleration) and other factors. The more and longer you move, the faster the sweat builds up. If you idle again, it decreases. This is just a simple breakdown. See the plugin-UI for detailed info. It has all relevant parameters exposed in the UI and you can save and load presets, too.
This is just a small spinoff of my much much larger project in development. It will...

Read more about this resource...

Hey nice Plugin ideas, but they are not working for me, just get an error thats it =( Your other Plugin for Expressions the same... did i miss something?

PS: i just read in the log that the MacGruber_Utils.cs is missing. I have all plugins from Macgruber installed...

Thanks for the update.
It takes time between downloading and trying it out.
The same problem happens in your other plugin.

CheesyFX updated WorkOut with a new update entry:

Improved configurability

I split base change rate into separate parameters for increasing and decreasing values. The values are internally divided by 100, so 2 has the same effect as 0.02 before. This allows you to go lower.
Unlocked all parameters except min and maxGloss, but please, don't fiddle with negative values...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good evening,

I have the following problem, maybe you have an idea what it could be.

1. I load my scene in desktop mode with the plugin and everything works.

2. I then load my scene into VR (VaM Restart). Now the plugin still recognizes the values correctly, but the Female Atom no longer visualizes them. I reload the plugin and everything works again.

The same thing happens to me from VR to desktop.

Edit: I don't change anything about the appearance or the scene.

Greetings

Thanks for the feedback. But honestly i have no clue what could cause such behaviour. Does everything work as expected if you reload / switch scenes in desktop (or VR)? Do you get an error message? What happens if you save your plugin settings (not the entire scene) and load that save from the UI when the error occurs (without reloading the plugin)?

This is a great plugin—thanks so much!!
Unfortunately, under the latest build, it doesn't seem to work on its own after scene reload and requires to be manually reloaded. Also, I'd love to be able to load its presets as well as manipulate its parameters from other trigger controls, but these all seem to be unavailable... any chance of updating with these "feature requests"?
However the case, it's great work!

This is a great plugin—thanks so much!!
Unfortunately, under the latest build, it doesn't seem to work on its own after scene reload and requires to be manually reloaded. Also, I'd love to be able to load its presets as well as manipulate its parameters from other trigger controls, but these all seem to be unavailable... any chance of updating with these "feature requests"?
However the case, it's great work!
I'll look into that. But it has worked previously? The last VAM update broke it, you say? Exposing the parameters is easy, i just forgot about it. But i want to look into that error first, before releasing an update.

I'll look into that. But it has worked previously? The last VAM update broke it, you say? Exposing the parameters is easy, i just forgot about it. But i want to look into that error first, before releasing an update.

sorry I wasn't clear: I meant that under _your_ (WorkOut plugin's) latest build (7) [which is the only one I've played around with], when a saved scene containing it is reloaded the plugin fails to activate normally and has to rather be reloaded from the plugin menu. 'granted, my testbed environment has currently 290 or so plugins running simultaneously (mostly a lot of float randomizations) so perhaps the error is in my usage... 'will try with another scene and report back.
In any event, exposing the parameters would be fab, and many thanks again!!

Thanks for the feedback. But honestly i have no clue what could cause such behaviour. Does everything work as expected if you reload / switch scenes in desktop (or VR)? Do you get an error message? What happens if you save your plugin settings (not the entire scene) and load that save from the UI when the error occurs (without reloading the plugin)?

Hello. please excuse my late answer.

I'm not at home this week and will test at the weekend to see if my problem with the new version persists. :)

Hello, I just wanted to leave some feedback on my problem.

Unfortunately my problem persists. It's very possible that it's me, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix my problem.

greetings

Robiin17 :coffee:

Hello, I just wanted to leave some feedback on my problem.

Unfortunately my problem persists. It's very possible that it's me, but unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix my problem.

greetings

Robiin17 :coffee:
Ok, i was able to reproduce it. It occours if it's the first scene you load after a restart, no mather if its VR or not. I'll look into that.
Edit: I know what causes the error. The persons "skin" isn't loaded at the time the plugin initializes. But right now i dont have a solution to it, sorry.

Last edited:
CheesyFX updated WorkOut with a new update entry:

Error fix

There was a rather elusive bug: If the scene containing the plugin was the first scene you loaded after starting VAM, and if at the same time this plugin was one of the first plugins of the containing atom, then the initialization failed because the skin wasn't ready soon enough.
Huge thank's to everlaster for helping me resolve this issue!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the work you put into this plugin, it works as it should for me now :) (y)

Hey, which gloss pack does this need again? I remember seeing it needed a specific one. So i was guessing i dont have it since not seeing any sweat. Thanks
This is the old version, it does not change the gloss texture offset, only the gloss value. Head over to
The new version is included in ShakeIt. It's designed for

Back
Top Bottom