Mental Discharge - Free

Scenes Mental Discharge - Free

Androinz

Reactions
Patreon
androinz
Androinz submitted a new resource:

Mental Discharge - Free - Seraphine is looking for some action.

View attachment 294390

Mental Discharge - Free
4 positions, rough sex, some alternative animated expressions, optional fart sounds, moans, couple mocap tests, AI voiced dialogue, immersive environment, customization options, SOME compatibility with custom looks...

•If you are on Desktop, you can press F3 for male PoV.

•Post Magic is automatically disabled
after the...​

Read more about this resource...

for some reason when I load this scene I can not access my UI why is that ? i click the ui button and it wont show so I cant change the model or do anything at all

for some reason when I load this scene I can not access my UI why is that ? i click the ui button and it wont show so I cant change the model or do anything at all

That's the first time I hear a problem like this and I never encountered such issue. Unless you are completely new to VaM, I can't tell what could be the reason.

To my knowledge, creators have no control over the user's UI with their scenes. Maybe only by plugins, and none of my scenes have something like that.

Maybe check your game's integrity, make sure it's up to date and re-install my scene again.

If you are using PostMagic option in my scene, that could be the issue. If it happens regardless, the PostMagic automatically gets disabled after initial load and should cause no problems.

It also shouldn't prevent the UI working regardless if you are on Desktop or VR. At least to my knowledge.

But it's the only thing that caused a problem in the past so depending on your game settings or system, it may have more surprises. Try to remove the plugin from your AddonPackages folder and try again, see if it helps.

If not, I don't know what else could be the issue.

If you are using PostMagic option in my scene, that could be the issue. If it happens regardless, the PostMagic automatically gets disabled after initial load and should cause no problems.

It also shouldn't prevent the UI working regardless if you are on Desktop or VR. At least to my knowledge.

But it's the only thing that caused a problem in the past so depending on your game settings or system, it may have more surprises. Try to remove the plugin from your AddonPackages folder and try again, see if it helps.

If not, I don't know what else could be the issue.
it was the postmagic lol

This is a great scene! I was just curious where you got the AI Dialog? Did you make the moans as well with it?

Do Seraphine animations play before you click start?

Is Freeze Motion / Sound option selected on bottom bar?
no they are both unchecked. i have no clue whats causing it. it just goes to black and nothing happens, no matter what button i press

no they are both unchecked. i have no clue whats causing it. it just goes to black and nothing happens, no matter what button i press

Oh, if the screen goes black it's probably VamOverlays and / or Timeline. Make sure both of these plugins are either the latest or correct versions used in the scene. You can also try to re-install these plugins or make sure they have permission.

If nothing works, try removing VamOverlays from your AddonPackages folder and see if things load in the scene that way. If still not working, it's most likely related to wrong version of Timeline since I'm handling all the fade in / fade out and pose loading stuff etc. by Timeline triggers.

Speaking of the hair, is it an actual hair asset? it looks so well done, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's an asset and included as a dependency in my scene:

It's part of OniEkohvius' Seraphine port. The female in my scene is a modified version of this port and uses this look as a dependency.

Back
Top Bottom