7. Select the female atom called "target"
  8. Go to the "Appearance Presets" tab
  9. Select and load the look you want to adjust
  10. Press "Female Replaced"
  11. Press "Apply" or "Refine / Train"
I hope this helps.
excellent, very well written step by step instructions, thank you

TBD updated BodyNet (Free) with a new update entry:

Attention: please restart VAM after updating BodyNet. Otherwise, VAM will continue to use the previously loaded dll.

changelog v1.31
Improvements
  • Major rework of how the plugin determines the body to head ratio. It's using collider positions with pose compensation instead of skin vertices now, making the algorithm work in any pose.
Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

i am new to this so excuse me. Can anyone tell me how to use the Body Net plugin. As far as i understand you load the look of the character you want to replace, go into edit mode, select the atom, go to plugins and select the body net plugin. But after that i get an error and an stuck. what did i do wrong? open custom ui is empty

i am new to this so excuse me. Can anyone tell me how to use the Body Net plugin. As far as i understand you load the look of the character you want to replace, go into edit mode, select the atom, go to plugins and select the body net plugin. But after that i get an error and an stuck. what did i do wrong? open custom ui is empty
Please take a look at the overview page. If the guide there doesn't help, there are step by step instructions four posts above you. In a nut shell, you need to use the scene the plugin comes with instead of adding the plugin yourself.

I was able to use this at first and than it would not load the second time and loading freezes at "Paused-Waiting For: Scene Load"

error message:

!> TBD.BodyNet encountered an error: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at a.P.A (TBD.BodyNet.BodyNet ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at A.P+A.A () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at A.B.A (System.Action ) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Also, this was not created: "Saves/PluginData/TBD/BodyNet/network.json"

If I do a search for all "BodyNet" files on Virt-a_mate and delete all except
TBD.BodyNet_FREE.131.var
TBD.BodyNet_Resources.1.var
and re-start VaM if will load again.

Also, I do not see the "bone guides" on the models.

I tried "Save" on the UI but the network.json file was not created.

Which version of vam are you on?

> Also, this was not created: "Saves/PluginData/TBD/BodyNet/network.json"

This file should not be created. Rather, the plugin creates two folders "Custom" and "Default" under "Saves\PluginData\TBD\BodyNet\Networks"

Back
Top Bottom