BodyNet (Free)

Plugins BodyNet (Free)

I must be doing something wrong. I have many saves for each trained preset to fit match the woman I intend to swap out. They are in X:\VaM_Updater\Saves\PluginData\TBD\BodyNet\Networks\Custom, but I cannot get to them from the Morphs Presets, so I copy them into the folder holding the morphs presets, and I still can't see them when I'm in the morphs presets menu. I see that my saved morphs are .json, and my morphs I can see are .vap. I assume I did something wrong or failed to check a setting?

To get around this I'm redoing all the saves with those women and saving them again as morph presets. Is this what I was supposed to do?
Those aren't morph presets. The json network files contain the neural network's trained weights. Think of them as translation data between the target and source skeleton. Training your own weights is useful if you want to match multiple looks to the same bone structure, for example.

Please save your looks either as appearance or morph presets to use them in scenes.

Those aren't morph presets. The json network files contain the neural network's trained weights. Think of them as translation data between the target and source skeleton. Training your own weights is useful if you want to match multiple looks to the same bone structure, for example.

Please save your looks either as appearance or morph presets to use them in scenes.
Thank you for saying it, I'm sure there are many newbs who gave up because they used the save button, named it, then went looking for their save thinking it was a morph or appearance preset, but found nothing.

Back
Top Bottom