Naturalis (free)

Plugins Naturalis (free)

everlaster updated Naturalis (free) with a new update entry:

v1.1.14

• Fixed issue where the default clothing profile didn't take effect if the clothing item was already equipped when adding the plugin (this issue was introduced in v1.1.11 / 41.var)
  • QOL fixes - when plugin is disabled:
    • prevent updates to physics due to clothing adjustments being synced on item toggled etc.
    • prevent callbacks in various situations like when changing physics rate, toggling high quality physics, changing character etc.
    • fixed issue where breast/glute...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does Naturalis have the ability to have a second set of parameters for when clothes that "adjust breasts" are applied it'll adjust to the new parameters? Like for a bra, etc?

Does Naturalis have the ability to have a second set of parameters for when clothes that "adjust breasts" are applied it'll adjust to the new parameters? Like for a bra, etc?
That's what the clothing adjustment profiles feature introduced in v1.1 is all about :)

Check the quick video and other info in this post: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/naturalis.33647/updates#resource-update-52480
And the docs for more info: https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/v1_1/clothing/

i noticed when in certain scenes like https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/vam-produce-69-season-1-2.39064/
on top of the train there is a wind plugin, but even if it is turned off, Naturalis always pushes the breasts back regardless of the condition of the plugin.
Notice that the hair is not being affected but for some reason with Naturalis installed, the breasts are always affected.
1707803723136.png

When Naturalis is removed and the wind plugin is enabled and disabled, the effect switches on and off as expected

@RonBurgundy Does that scene have some custom gravity settings in the Scene Misc tab? Naturalis currently only works with normal gravity (x =0, y = -9.81, z = 0)

EDIT: I checked the scene json file and there are at least lots triggers relating to gravity

1707840768142.png

Through triggers I can only find a way to toggle the right side for a clothing profile. And a ton of options for (Right) with no counter part for left.
I got a scene where I've set up a slider that incrementally changes the "wrap state" of the top, exposing either or both breasts. I can achieve my goal with the right by turning off "symmetric" and "right" when the right is exposed. But no such trigger for the left. Is this normal?
I have a ton of clothing accessory items in the scene, so I thought maybe I hit a hidden limit for triggers.

View attachment 334712
Through triggers I can only find a way to toggle the right side for a clothing profile. And a ton of options for (Right) with no counter part for left.
I got a scene where I've set up a slider that incrementally changes the "wrap state" of the top, exposing either or both breasts. I can achieve my goal with the right by turning off "symmetric" and "right" when the right is exposed. But no such trigger for the left. Is this normal?
I have a ton of clothing accessory items in the scene, so I thought maybe I hit a hidden limit for triggers.
The left side parameters don't have "(Left)" at the end:
1707844941719.png

You can filter the list with the name of the clothing item to show only its triggerable parameters in case the left side ones aren't immediately before the right side ones.

The left side parameters don't have "(Left)" at the end:
View attachment 334729

You can filter the list with the name of the clothing item to show only its triggerable parameters in case the left side ones aren't immediately before the right side ones.
eyy thanks. Didn't put that together at all. Will put it to good use!

In some cases, when you're trying to get something in a trigger, you HAVE to use the filter, because the number of entries it can show is limited. You can't scroll past some point when the limit is reached. Then you use the filter, and it's fine.

Hello! I received this error, it occurs when loading a pose
!> Naturalis: Error during migration from unknown version: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at NAT.Common.Handlers.Migrater.MigrateTo1_0_1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NAT.Common.Handlers.Migrater.Migrate() [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NAT.Common.ScriptBase.MigrateFromVersion (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, NAT.Common.SemVer version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 . Please report the issue!

Hello! I received this error, it occurs when loading a pose
!> Naturalis: Error during migration from unknown version: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at NAT.Common.Handlers.Migrater.MigrateTo1_0_1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NAT.Common.Handlers.Migrater.Migrate() [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NAT.Common.ScriptBase.MigrateFromVersion (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, NAT.Common.SemVer version) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 . Please report the issue!
Thanks... It's fortunately not actually breaking anything. I'll suppress that error, but I'll wait a while to see if there are any other issues that need to be fixed before releasing a patch.

v1.2.3

• suppress a possible error message during init/restore
  • adding the Auto-Update.cs script to a person that doesn't have a Naturalis instance no longer complains about that, but just adds Naturalis.cslist
  • clothing profile file browser no longer shows presets included in the package when setting a target profile (see docs), those are only meant for use as templates (see...

Any chance of adding in an option on the clothing tabs to allow for using a custom morph or two?

Stopper is working on a clothing driven morphs plugin that will allow any custom morph to be applied when the clothing item is enabled. It should work great with Naturalis
Yes, I did see that. I thought I read in the description that he had a checkbox to disable it if Naturalis is present so as not to cause any issues.

@Dragontales I guess it doesn't quite address the need for custom clothing morphs in Naturalis. It looks like it needs to be set up by the clothing author, i.e. users can't just easily add clothing driven morphs to items that don't include Stopper's script. If I'm wrong about that maybe you can correct me.

It'd be great to support custom morphs in clothing profiles... But the way that the system in Naturalis is currently designed is that you have separate profiles for glutes and breasts, and an item can cover both as well as other areas of the body that might need to be morphed as well. In order for it to make proper sense, there would either need to be a separate clothing profile just for morphs and that would be independent of BootyMagic and TittyMagic, or the clothing profile system would need to be redesigned to not be specific to breasts or glutes in the first place, but rather a unified profile that includes everything. However, adding support for custom morphs in the existing profiles wouldn't be too difficult technically, and it'd be up to the user to apply morphs that make sense given the profile's association to either breast or glute behavior. It does bring with it the complication of having to reference external files that may not be found in the installation and may need to be referenced as dependencies of the profile somehow.

Last edited:
I totally understand your points above, and yes, the morphs would definitely have to make sense to the usage. For me, personally, it would mostly be akin to that last clothing tab which has the same type of breast movements as the first but doesn't involve the physics. Basically, I have a couple morphs I created a while back to simulate where the breasts would be in a bra, etc. and was hoping to see if that could be incorporated. But I could see other uses, like indents, and crease morphs too. I have used them on my own, together with the plugin's settings, but thought it could be cool if they were able to be automated together as a customizable setting.

Not sure if I am the only one with this problem, but in some of my scenes, the calibration is always off and wants to be re-done, no matter how often I do it and save the scene. I've slowly deleted things to try to figure out what plugin or morph it may be, but to no avail. Now I am at a stage where there is nothing left but a basic model and basic morphs, and still the calibration won't stick when re-loading the scene. Weirdly, when creating the same scene from scratch, everything is fine. But a diff does not show any differences in the morphs, just minor changes in the start positions (unless I am overlooking something)... oh wait... and some offsets in Naturalis different from 0... actually, resetting those seems to fix it. So are offset values the problem?

Attachments

• WeirdCase_b_ResetOffsetsAndNowItsWorking.json
    219.9 KB · Views: 0
  • WeirdCase_a_CalibratedAndSavedButStillNotWorking.json
    227.5 KB · Views: 0
  • WeirdCase.json
    226.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FromScratch.json
    226.8 KB · Views: 0

v1.2.4

• fixed issue where the instant calibration on scene load would not reset the Pending state correctly when the parameters restored from the scene JSON included ones that set calibration to pending (thanks @HAL9001 !)
  • no more asterisk (*) shown on a soft physics parameter's button in the Physics tab when compression/stretching slider values are modified but Local Distortion Physics is disabled
  • fixed Fat Collider Friction parameter's Friction Value slider being...

Hello! When loading poses, calibration is turned on, is this how it should be?
Loading legacy poses can cause that because VAM causes plugin parameters to be restored even if nothing has actually changed, and the plugin always calibrates when restored. Solution: don't use legacy poses, use Pose Presets. (People should've stopped using legacy poses in 2019 when the new preset systems were introduced.)

Using Naturalis 60 and trying to figure out why they are still bouncing even when static?
all 3 looks have the same settings but there was a time when the one on the left was normal while the other 2 were constantly gyrating, now all 3 are and i didn't change naturalis settings, any thoughts why?

My settings
1711219854220.png

Using Naturalis 60 and trying to figure out why they are still bouncing even when static?
all 3 looks have the same settings but there was a time when the one on the left was normal while the other 2 were constantly gyrating, now all 3 are and i didn't change naturalis settings, any thoughts why?

My settings

[...]
I'm not able to view the video, says "No video with supported format and MIME type found." Is it working for you?

Regarding your settings, why the 240Hz physics rate?

Back
Top Bottom