Naturalis (free)

Plugins Naturalis (free)

Amazing work as always!
Question though, what would be the best way to make a scene that includes multiple different clothing presets all configured with this plugin (bras at least)?
Would users need to manually download profiles separately for all clothes used, or is there a way to package the profiles in the .var when I make the scene?

Amazing work as always!
Question though, what would be the best way to make a scene that includes multiple different clothing presets all configured with this plugin (bras at least)?
Would users need to manually download profiles separately for all clothes used, or is there a way to package the profiles in the .var when I make the scene?
Thanks!

You can use the LoadClothingProfileWithPath trigger action to load profiles as part of scene playback using the VAM trigger system, see https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/v1_1/clothing/#triggerable-parameters

You can include clothing profiles in the scene's var package as well, just add them in like any other file. They are treated similarly to native VAM preset types when it comes to packaging. Some additional info: https://everlastervr.github.io/docs/naturalis/v1_1/clothing/#profile-management

Last edited:
In version 37, the nipples will jump after turning on the chest software physics.

In version 37, the nipples will jump after turning on the chest software physics.
You gotta calibrate the plugin when toggling soft physics. The plugin posts this message as a hint: "Soft physics enabled - updates paused, calibration set to pending."

However I see what you mean. It seems to only happen when soft physics is off before adding the plugin, I'll see if I can fix that visual glitch.

With this latest update, I have a weird glitch in breast movement. For example in this cuddlemocap scene the girl is sitting on a chair idling. Whenever she leans from forward to back, or back to forward and passes the straight position the breasts will jerk slightly to the outside of the body. Its not a large movement but its very noticable and happens every time.

Ive got a bajillion customised sliders in there so Im not sure if its something I have done. What part of Naturalis do you think is causing this?

Hello! I've been running into an issue when trying to apply the plugin to a character with the latest update. This Error appears:

!> Compile of everlaster.Naturalis.37:/Custom/Scripts/everlaster/Naturalis/Naturalis.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `LoadedSceneName' and no extension method `LoadedSceneName' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [925, 97]

I have no idea what it means, or what its trying to tell me, could you help me out? it doesn't happen with the Naturalis v15 so Im not sure whats going on. Please, any help would be appreciated it!

The version of VaM is: 1.20.77.9 if it helps

With this latest update, I have a weird glitch in breast movement. For example in this cuddlemocap scene the girl is sitting on a chair idling. Whenever she leans from forward to back, or back to forward and passes the straight position the breasts will jerk slightly to the outside of the body. Its not a large movement but its very noticable and happens every time.

Ive got a bajillion customised sliders in there so Im not sure if its something I have done. What part of Naturalis do you think is causing this?
Thanks, got your Discord message, let's continue there.

Hello! I've been running into an issue when trying to apply the plugin to a character with the latest update. This Error appears:

!> Compile of everlaster.Naturalis.37:/Custom/Scripts/everlaster/Naturalis/Naturalis.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `SuperController' does not contain a definition for `LoadedSceneName' and no extension method `LoadedSceneName' of type `SuperController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [925, 97]

I have no idea what it means, or what its trying to tell me, could you help me out? it doesn't happen with the Naturalis v15 so Im not sure whats going on. Please, any help would be appreciated it!

The version of VaM is: 1.20.77.9 if it helps
Hi. The current version requires VAM 1.21 or newer. I was unaware that this LoadedSceneName method was added in that version, and I've updated the info on the main page now.

I will add a compatibility fix soon to prevent the error and allow using the plugin on v1.20 as well.

However if you want to update VAM instead of waiting for the compatibility fix, open VaM_Updater.exe, select Options, then select the Desired Version and then Sync / Repair Core. Updating from VAM 1.20.x to 1.21 or newer requires a new key from MeshedVR's patreon, so you might as well update to the latest version (1.22.0.3).

everlaster updated Naturalis (free) with a new update entry:

v1.1.8

• Fixed silent error when loading an in-plugin preset
  • Added a compatibility fix for VAM version 1.20.x (with one very minor downside*)
  • Fixed issue where the nipples would "float" when soft physics was toggled on (cosmetic issue which went away after calibration which you need to do anyway when toggling soft physics)
*When you load a scene from a var package, and the plugin data saved in the scene file references a clothing profile from the same package, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting these errors popping up when I load up a scene with the latest update or switch poses. Using VAM 1.22.3

err.png

@vertigoeighty

That should be OK as long as the plugin actually works normally. That error is reported by VAM itself, not by the plugin. The plugin doesn't really care what morphs are being referenced in scenes or presets, it loads and uses the morphs it needs from the package regardless (and it also zeroes all TM_ and BM_ morphs from other package versions to prevent those from lingering).

Can you check what version of the plugin the morphs are actually referencing in the save file? You can open the scene or preset in a text editor and search for "Naturalis".

The latest version doesn't have all of the same morph files as before. When you load a scene/preset that references morphs from let's say the 15.var package, but don't have 15.var present in your installation, VAM will load it using the latest version that you do have installed, in this case 38.var. Since 38.var doesn't have the same morph files, VAM can't find the files that are referenced.

I tried saving a Pose Preset using 15.var and loaded it with only 38.var present... Oddly enough, I didn't get any errors even though the morphs UP Breasts Flatten L/R and UP Breast Zero L/R are definitely referenced in the preset file and are not found in 38.var. I'm also on VAM 1.22.0.3. I'm probably doing something differently...

As a side note, generally when you save a pose, it's best practice to disable the plugin first so that the morphs don't even get saved into the preset. It's annoying manual work, but unfortunately I don't currently have a way to automate that since VAM doesn't offer a way for plugins to latch onto the pose saving event.

When saving a scene however, the plugin should set all of the morphs to zero to ensure the scene file doesn't reference them. So I'm surprised that you're getting errors like this when loading a scene, that shouldn't happen at all.

Last edited:
@vertigoeighty

That should be OK as long as the plugin actually works normally. That error is reported by VAM itself, not by the plugin. The plugin doesn't really care what morphs are being referenced in scenes or presets, it loads and uses the morphs it needs from the package regardless (and it also zeroes all TM_ and BM_ morphs from other package versions to prevent those from lingering).

Can you check what version of the plugin the morphs are actually referencing in the save file? You can open the scene or preset in a text editor and search for "Naturalis".

The latest version doesn't have all of the same morph files as before. When you load a scene/preset that references morphs from let's say the 15.var package, but don't have 15.var present in your installation, VAM will load it using the latest version that you do have installed, in this case 38.var. Since 38.var doesn't have the same morph files, VAM can't find the files that are referenced.

I tried saving a Pose Preset using 15.var and loaded it with only 38.var present... Oddly enough, I didn't get any errors even though the morphs UP Breasts Flatten L/R and UP Breast Zero L/R are definitely referenced in the preset file and are not found in 38.var. I'm also on VAM 1.22.0.3. I'm probably doing something differently...

As a side note, generally when you save a pose, it's best practice to disable the plugin first so that the morphs don't even get saved into the preset. It's annoying manual work, but unfortunately I don't currently have a way to automate that since VAM doesn't offer a way for plugins to latch onto the pose saving event.

When saving a scene however, the plugin should set all of the morphs to zero to ensure the scene file doesn't reference them. So I'm surprised that you're getting errors like this when loading a scene, that shouldn't happen at all.
You're correct, I must have saved off some poses while the plugin was active from an older version. I'll resave them with the plugin turned off to fix it.

v1.1.9

• Fixed error when loading a legacy pose/look
  • Fixed issue where loading a legacy pose/look would reset all clothing items to use the default profile of each item (if found)
  • Fixed issues when loading a scene with the plugin already disabled, the most visibly obvious one being breasts twitching due to the unlocked left-right movement but the spring and damper wasn't calibrated due to the plugin being disabled. The plugin now always initializes things as if it was disabled, and...

It seems to be related to the model, but the same model, the previous version has not found this problem
---
Upgrade from everlaster.Naturalis.31 to everlaster.Naturalis.39
What happen to this?
It should be.
Snipaste_2023-10-01_19-09-25.jpg

But it actually is when Naturalis.39 is added.
Snipaste_2023-10-01_19-09-02.jpg

Last edited:
@LsRp Was this on
a) scene load (you deleted 31 var and opened the scene to force VAM to load with the latest version), or
b) using the Auto-update.cs file in the 39.var?

Does it work if you calibrate?

Update:

Did some testing and
a) Since 31.var used the DLL, if you have deleted that version and try to load a scene saved with that version, you'll get the error "Naturalis.dll is missing". The only ways to avoid that error are to (1) keep the old DLL version around and use Auto-update.cs to update the plugin in the scene, or 2) edit the scene json file manually to reference Naturalis.cslist instead of Naturalis.dll.
b) Using Auto-update.cs worked normally for me going from 31 to 39.

Last edited:
@everlaster
In the new scene without installing the historical version, I found that version 31 also has this problem, but only this model, most likely it is a problem with the model.
Thanks for the reply.

Titty magic and, I presume the Naturalis version hide all the breast physics tabs' content. Is there a way to get those tabs back if I unload the plugin from the scene?

Hi everlaster, for version 39, not sure why when it's plugged in to some of my look, the breast size becomes abnormally big and pointing forward, and when hands from other person atoms are touching the breasts, the fingers or hands would somehow get through or inside the breasts...

I have also tried the last plugin that I have subscribed previously, 28 or 29, there is no issue for the size, however the fingers or hands would somehow get through or inside the breasts which has never happened before.....

do you have any idea on this or could it be just my personal problem....or any other things that I have missed it out?

v1.1.10

Reverted implementation "Freeze joints when calibrating" (from v1.1.4 / 34.var), this turned out to mess up the calibration result in some cases. I tested it with a few custom body morphs, but might happen with some other morphs as well. (Thanks @LsRp)

Originally the intention with this implementation was to prevent the loading of the calibration T-pose from potentially having any effect on the...

Hi everlaster, for version 39, not sure why when it's plugged in to some of my look, the breast size becomes abnormally big and pointing forward
@metalgearsnake This is actually likely the same issue that @LsRp described above. Should be fixed now in v1.1.10.
when hands from other person atoms are touching the breasts, the fingers or hands would somehow get through or inside the breasts...
Do you mean there's no collision on the breasts? Does the issue resolve itself if you toggle collision off and on on the person atom in Control & Physics 1?

This is clearly a better implementation of DiviningCleavageAndNipples- though has to be applied per person of course.

One suggestion, maybe a button to parse every item of clothing and create a default profile if breast adjust is enabled. To save every user having to create a profile by hand for themselves for every item of clothing that has breasts adjust to get that cleavage look?

Back
Top Bottom