Introduction

LeeCreative

Reactions
Twitter
Greatleecreativ
Hello to the artists and participants of this community!

I have to say, I am rather impressed by what I have seen achieved here. You all are very inspiring to me! Bringing characters to life has always been a passion of mine, and I can't believe I have never heard of this platform until recently. To test my skills, I made a simple facial animation. I hope you all like it :)

Unfortunately I can't capture video on my computer itself while running VaM without bad stutters, so I had to use my phone (not enough memory).

Big thanks to all the people who made the tools! I will properly credit everyone in future posts after I take this platform in a little more 😅

Appearance is an edited version of SuperSamoth's Brunehilde

I am open to collaboration should anyone have fun ideas!
Be safe and have fun.

Wow! That was a good short one! And welcome aboard ;)

Just in case you are doing more of them: I am always interested to have such things ready for reusability in scenes.

Most creators are doing amazing stuff here, but whats a bit lacking imho are just such small snippets like your face animation. Or short character animation templates with everyday movements (sit down, raise arms, yawn, you know what I mean).

Capturing video shouldn't cost that much resources. Make sure you use hardware coding on your graphics card (which has a chip just for that) and not your CPU. E.g. use NVENC for Nvidia cards, AMD has something similar.

Just wrote the same in this thread:

Wow! That was a good short one! And welcome aboard ;)

Just in case you are doing more of them: I am always interested to have such things ready for reusability in scenes.

Most creators are doing amazing stuff here, but what's a bit lacking imho are just such small snippets like your face animation. Or short character animation templates with everyday movements (sit down, raise arms, yawn, you know what I mean).

I am open to ideas! Understandably, good facial animations take time, which is why motion capture and plugins that shortcut are so popular. I am just REALLY into seeing the subtle expressions in people that I don't think any plugin can really capture well.
I would like to get into lipsync and storytelling to be honest. AS an animator from Maya tho,it is rather difficult not having functionality I am used to.

https://gyazo.com/2ce3a30c065e73b275812a6149de6ba3 This is something I did as a test for Virtual Harem 34 (Check 'im out if you haven't!). I am unsure if it will be used or not, so I figured I would share.

Capturing video shouldn't cost that much resources. Make sure you use hardware coding on your graphics card (which has a chip just for that) and not your CPU. E.g. use NVENC for Nvidia cards, AMD has something similar.

Just wrote the same in this thread:

Thank you!

Have you seen this? This appears to be the best video render option for Vam, IMO:

This is interesting! Especially the BVH export part... Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom