Question How to use morph sliders on another character?

kalleo_531

Reactions
Lets say I downloaded the look "Lisa" and in female morph there is a slider named "lisa_ass". I like what this does to this character and would like to use it on another character to give her a similar ass as "Lisa". It doesn't show up in the morph menu when I add it to favorites, It seems to be bound to Lisa. Is there a way to use that slider onto another character?

@kalleo_531
If "lisa" morphs are part of var package, make sure said morphs are preloaded.

Find "lisa ass" morph and click on cube (
-gZg-7g4YgAnPwhp1oMhZn7jHFj9NorktQyJArI3vV2lRx4a6NZTleAuMnuXoT9Lv9JlVpFNolTPXBGBQf3ecD9cYiBW2rV310faClBOMp_NO58JXbUT82crO0gfYV733qQS4O0C
) package icon.
It should open package manager and select package containing said morph.

Once selected go top right blue tab "user prefs" and make sure "preload morphs" is checked.
Reload/restart and "lisa ass" morph should be listed inside morphs UI catalog when not used.

More info in general:

Upvote 0
is there a way to create a custom morph slider for specific body parts? say I want to make a low hanging belly a morph that I can apply to other characters how could I do so?

Upvote 0
is there a way to create a custom morph slider for specific body parts? say I want to make a low hanging belly a morph that I can apply to other characters how could I do so?
Yes, you'll need to create that slider in whichever scene you'd like it in, and then attach that morph to it, and identify the PERSON you're targeting with it. I can get more specific if you'd like but I'd have to have it open in front of me.

Upvote 0
Yes, you'll need to create that slider in whichever scene you'd like it in, and then attach that morph to it, and identify the PERSON you're targeting with it. I can get more specific if you'd like but I'd have to have it open in front of me.
How do I create a morph in VAM? I'd love for you to go in detail, a step by step format if you have the time please. Keep in mind I'm a rookie so bear with me, I would really appreciate it

Upvote 1
Back
Top Bottom