• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question How to use morph sliders on another character?

kalleo_531

Reactions
Lets say I downloaded the look "Lisa" and in female morph there is a slider named "lisa_ass". I like what this does to this character and would like to use it on another character to give her a similar ass as "Lisa". It doesn't show up in the morph menu when I add it to favorites, It seems to be bound to Lisa. Is there a way to use that slider onto another character?

@kalleo_531
If "lisa" morphs are part of var package, make sure said morphs are preloaded.

Find "lisa ass" morph and click on cube (
-gZg-7g4YgAnPwhp1oMhZn7jHFj9NorktQyJArI3vV2lRx4a6NZTleAuMnuXoT9Lv9JlVpFNolTPXBGBQf3ecD9cYiBW2rV310faClBOMp_NO58JXbUT82crO0gfYV733qQS4O0C
) package icon.
It should open package manager and select package containing said morph.

Once selected go top right blue tab "user prefs" and make sure "preload morphs" is checked.
Reload/restart and "lisa ass" morph should be listed inside morphs UI catalog when not used.

More info in general:

Upvote 0
is there a way to create a custom morph slider for specific body parts? say I want to make a low hanging belly a morph that I can apply to other characters how could I do so?

Upvote 0
is there a way to create a custom morph slider for specific body parts? say I want to make a low hanging belly a morph that I can apply to other characters how could I do so?
Yes, you'll need to create that slider in whichever scene you'd like it in, and then attach that morph to it, and identify the PERSON you're targeting with it. I can get more specific if you'd like but I'd have to have it open in front of me.

Upvote 0
Yes, you'll need to create that slider in whichever scene you'd like it in, and then attach that morph to it, and identify the PERSON you're targeting with it. I can get more specific if you'd like but I'd have to have it open in front of me.
How do I create a morph in VAM? I'd love for you to go in detail, a step by step format if you have the time please. Keep in mind I'm a rookie so bear with me, I would really appreciate it

Upvote 1
Back
Top Bottom