Question Best morph sliders to adjust for body type/proportion morph presets?

Reactions
So I only recently noticed that Noc_This made a very high quality Peach model and was excited for it, but the proportions are a bit over the top for my taste. I've made some morph presets before for minor adjustments, but changing the body type so drastically isn't something I have tried before and it's been giving me trouble. I know it's doable because the resource page for the Peach look shows her body with morphs set to make it very skinny, but I could barely make the breasts smaller and figure I'd have similar trouble with adjusting other proportions.

The title pretty much it. What morphs should I be adjusting to give the look more realistic proportions? Sorry if this is a dumb question but couldn't find answers elsewhere and I've gotten no response in the look's discussion section.

A lot depends on the starting point. There are a lot of morph packs to choose from on the hub. You can enter search terms like "body" "proportion" etc. in the Female Morphs tab.

Upvote 0
A lot depends on the starting point. There are a lot of morph packs to choose from on the hub. You can enter search terms like "body" "proportion" etc. in the Female Morphs tab.
Thanks, went and downloaded some but I'm not able to find the body morph presets. Do I need to put them in a specific folder and downloading from the hub isn't good enough?

Upvote 0
These aren't necessarily presets, they are usually dials on the Female Morphs tab. Make sure the Female Morphs tab is set to show "All" and "Morph and Pose" when searching. Enter some string into the text search box. You should get results. If you got a morph pack from the hub in-game, the location is automatic. All .var files belong in AddonPackages.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom