• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears 2.9

Hello Cotyounoyume! I absolutely LOVE this plugin! Is there a way to trigger events in AcidBubbles' Timeline? Or using a trigger? For example: Could we allow Timeline to control the arousal slider? Or perhaps allow Timeline to have control over the "Make her Orgasm" button? At the moment the only way I can time climaxes between two characters is to try to predict how long it will take... and that takes many hours of trial and error. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Hello Cotyounoyume! I absolutely LOVE this plugin! Is there a way to trigger events in AcidBubbles' Timeline? Or using a trigger? For example: Could we allow Timeline to control the arousal slider? Or perhaps allow Timeline to have control over the "Make her Orgasm" button? At the moment the only way I can time climaxes between two characters is to try to predict how long it will take... and that takes many hours of trial and error. Thank you for all of your hard work!
Thank you for comment, Koryu.
Sorry, at this time it is not possible to control this plugin directly from timelines or other plugins.
I will try to learn the implementation of other Plugins such as VaMMoan and incorporate the trigger implementation.

cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.4

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect.
( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.4 | cotyounoyume on Patreon )
There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I noticed, that in the previous (full v2.3) and current (full v2.4) version of the script, after Arousal passed 240 (female), the flood of warnings begin to appear:

*** Exception:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,DAZClothingItem].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Cotyounoyume.Tears.update (Single time) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
*** Exception:System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,DAZClothingItem].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It stops "flooding", once the arousal recedes.

Is that related somehow to a specific morph being activated?

Hello author~
I like your plugin very much, but I also noticed that this plugin cannot work with other plugins with animations at the same time, which will cause the next loading of this scene to stop the plugin's function~
I don't know if anyone reaction Similar question, thanks for your response

I noticed, that in the previous (full v2.3) and current (full v2.4) version of the script, after Arousal passed 240 (female), the flood of warnings begin to appear:

It stops "flooding", once the arousal recedes.

Is that related somehow to a specific morph being activated?
Thank you for your information, mikmod!

I found the cause of the problem. From Ver. 2.3 I realized I had made a packaging mistake.
There are 6 types of tears, "Normal/Clear/White" and "Normal(Alt)/Clear(Alt)/White(Alt)", but the packaging of the latter component was omitted.
If you select the tear without "Alt" the flooding should stop. I will upload the repackaged file this evening.

Ah, the cause was not so simple.
Not a packaging error, however, but I did find that Tears with "Alt" does not work.
I will investigate further.

Last edited:
Hello author~
I like your plugin very much, but I also noticed that this plugin cannot work with other plugins with animations at the same time, which will cause the next loading of this scene to stop the plugin's function~
I don't know if anyone reaction Similar question, thanks for your response

Thank you for comment, a1942y. Please tell me about the following
> "the next loading of this scene to stop the plugin's function"
Which of the following does this mean?

A) At first it can be used at the same time. However, when you save the scene and load its data, this Plugin (EBAT) stops the other Plugins.
 (Stops means that the other plugin exists but does not work (Enabled is inactive).

B) At first, the other Plugins can be used at the same time. However, when you save a scene and load its data, this Plugin (EBAT) stops the other Plugins.
 (Stopped means that the other plugins exist, but they do not work because of an error.

C) At first, the plugins can be used at the same time. However, when I save the scene and load the data, this Plugin (EBAT) is not working.
 An error message is output and it is not working.

And, can you give me the names of other animated plugins that specifically cause the problem?
If the Scene that causes the problem is one that exists on the Hub, I will DL it and try it.
Can you provide a link to that Scene?

Thank you for your information, mikmod!

I found the cause of the problem. From Ver. 2.3 I realized I had made a packaging mistake.
There are 6 types of tears, "Normal/Clear/White" and "Normal(Alt)/Clear(Alt)/White(Alt)", but the packaging of the latter component was omitted.
If you select the tear without "Alt" the flooding should stop. I will upload the repackaged file this evening.
Ohh, that, yes, indeed, I was using Alt version of the tears/drool. Could you also look, if the "blush" packages are okay? I had a feeling they don't seem to change much, when I was playing around with v2.3 and v2.4. Also, the version "reporting" to VaM still seems to be 2.31. :)

Ohh, that, yes, indeed, I was using Alt version of the tears/drool. Could you also look, if the "blush" packages are okay? I had a feeling they don't seem to change much, when I was playing around with v2.3 and v2.4. Also, the version "reporting" to VaM still seems to be 2.31. :)
I thought it was a packaging error, but the package was correct, so it appears to be a scripting issue.
My guess is that you added the "isLatest" option when searching for clothes.

I have fixed the problem Mikmod pointed out.
I re-uploaded the file at 2022/5/10 0:30, so if you dl'd Ver. 2.4 before that time, please download it again.
(I was in a hurry and forgot to change the file name.)

Fixed problems are as follows
- If you were using Tears type Normal(Alt), Clear(Alt), or White(Alt), there was a problem with a large number of warnings during Person's climax. This problem has been fixed.

I fixed it. Please try new file.

Thank you for your comment, Koryu.
Sorry, I forgot to reply to you, in Ver. 2.4 I implemented the trigger. You can set an Action to my Plugin to an external Plugin, CollisionTrigger, or button.

Thank you for comment, a1942y. Please tell me about the following
> "the next loading of this scene to stop the plugin's function"
Which of the following does this mean?

A) At first it can be used at the same time. However, when you save the scene and load its data, this Plugin (EBAT) stops the other Plugins.
 (Stops means that the other plugin exists but does not work (Enabled is inactive).

B) At first, the other Plugins can be used at the same time. However, when you save a scene and load its data, this Plugin (EBAT) stops the other Plugins.
 (Stopped means that the other plugins exist, but they do not work because of an error.

C) At first, the plugins can be used at the same time. However, when I save the scene and load the data, this Plugin (EBAT) is not working.
 An error message is output and it is not working.

And, can you give me the names of other animated plugins that specifically cause the problem?
If the Scene that causes the problem is one that exists on the Hub, I will DL it and try it.
Can you provide a link to that Scene?

答:
First thanks to the author for the response~
I use this scene as an example~

Scenes
A plug-in with animation like this, after putting it in the archive and loading it again, it will stop the action.
But not completely, just won't move

Later, I tested it in detail. You and animation plugin can work normally,
but adding other plugins will stop the action.

There are three plugins added, the names and URLs are as follows
Joint Correct
TittyMagic
Subsurface Scattering Skin Beta

English is not my native language, I may not express it very well, but I will try my best to express my original meaning~
First thank the author for reading my question

答:

Scenes
A plug-in with animation like this, after putting it in the archive and loading it again, it will stop the action.

Joint Correct
TittyMagic

English is not my native language, I may not express it very well, but I will try my best to express my original meaning~
Thank you for the information, a1942y.
I will look into that issue with those scenes and plugins.

I fixed it. Please try new file.
Thank you! It doesn't flood now.
I tested this plugin applied to male and female at once, and it seems loading the plugin on second person disables the sound of the first one and vice versa, when reinitialized or the sound set is reloaded on a person atom. I also need to choose different sound set for a moment, then select the previous one, to hear back the right set. Is McGruber's Life or AcidBubbles' Glance plugin interfering with yours (I have Life on male, and Glance on both person atoms)?

Thank you! It doesn't flood now.
I tested this plugin applied to male and female at once, and it seems loading the plugin on second person disables the sound of the first one and vice versa, when reinitialized or the sound set is reloaded on a person atom. I also need to choose different sound set for a moment, then select the previous one, to hear back the right set. Is McGruber's Life or AcidBubbles' Glance plugin interfering with yours (I have Life on male, and Glance on both person atoms)?
Thank you for comment, mikmod.
Sorry, I'm not very motivated to apply it to multiple Persons in one scene, and I have not been able to test it.

答:

Scenes

Joint Correct
TittyMagic

Hi, a1942y. I have tried all the plugins and scenes except SSS.

Sorry, I did not understand what you meant by "it will stop the action."
After reloading, the other plugins appear to be working, not stopped.
Perhaps you are referring to the animation stopping when reloading?

Hi, a1942y. I have tried all the plugins and scenes except SSS.

Sorry, I did not understand what you meant by "it will stop the action."
After reloading, the other plugins appear to be working, not stopped.
Perhaps you are referring to the animation stopping when reloading?

Hello author~
You said "Perhaps you are referring to the animation stopping when reloading?"
Yes, I encountered this problem, saving the scene and reloading, the function of the plug-in will stop

PS: Before saving, Save the three plug-ins and the plug-ins you made by the author, You can see this problem by reloading the scene

Hello author~
You said "Perhaps you are referring to the animation stopping when reloading?"
Yes, I encountered this problem, saving the scene and reloading, the function of the plug-in will stop

PS: Before saving, Save the three plug-ins and the plug-ins you made by the author, You can see this problem by reloading the scene
Thanks for the reply.
Doesn't that scene stop animating when it reloads without my Plugin?
( In other words, it looked like a behavior not specifically related to my Plugin. )

Thanks for the reply.
Doesn't that scene stop animating when it reloads without my Plugin?
( In other words, it looked like a behavior not specifically related to my Plugin. )

YES

It seems that the author does not have this problem!? (I guessed by myself)
I don't know which side is the problem, because then I have to restart the entire VAM, otherwise all plugin will have problems~
PS: This refers to loading other The plugin used in the scene, so it will work normally after restarting VAM

YES

It seems that the author does not have this problem!? (I guessed by myself)
I don't know which side is the problem, because then I have to restart the entire VAM, otherwise all plugin will have problems~
PS: This refers to loading other The plugin used in the scene, so it will work normally after restarting VAM
I see.
This Scene is not originally designed to resume animation on load after a save.
Even if no additional plugins are added to this Scene, the animation will be stopped when the Scene is loaded after saving.
There is no relationship between the animation being stopped after resuming and the Plugin, and there is no problem there.

Also, if you resume a Scene saved with a Plugin attached, the animation will resume when you manually press "PLAY" and the other Plugins are not specifically stopped.

So, in this scene, the problem you describe does not seem to exist.
To confirm the problem you are describing, you would need to provide a Scene where adding my Plugin would cause the problem.
Do you have such other samples?

Thank you for comment, mikmod.
Sorry, I'm not very motivated to apply it to multiple Persons in one scene, and I have not been able to test it.
Oh. OK, then I'll fall back to older version of the plugin, I think it was .17 (full) which worked with both genders and more that one person atoms. I'll check to see what's causing the "warnings flood" there, cause this issue still exists in that version. :)

Last edited:
I thought it was a packaging error, but the package was correct, so it appears to be a scripting issue.
My guess is that you added the "isLatest" option when searching for clothes.
Yup, exactly, I'm using "show latest" in file window (be it var selection or cloth/asset), should I turn it off, when, for example using older version of your plugin?

I see.
This Scene is not originally designed to resume animation on load after a save.
Even if no additional plugins are added to this Scene, the animation will be stopped when the Scene is loaded after saving.
There is no relationship between the animation being stopped after resuming and the Plugin, and there is no problem there.

Also, if you resume a Scene saved with a Plugin attached, the animation will resume when you manually press "PLAY" and the other Plugins are not specifically stopped.

So, in this scene, the problem you describe does not seem to exist.
To confirm the problem you are describing, you would need to provide a Scene where adding my Plugin would cause the problem.
Do you have such other samples?

HI author~
My situation is that all plugin will stop and the buttons will not respond. This problem makes me very distressed

I will give you the problem scene, the same scene as the example~
Scenes

PS: I am currently using this scene to test, and the result of my test is that they are all stopped.

I found this plugin whose name is "Timeline"!?
As long as these plugin exist together, Scene reloading will stop action

HI author~
My situation is that all plugin will stop and the buttons will not respond. This problem makes me very distressed

I will give you the problem scene, the same scene as the example~
Scenes

PS: I am currently using this scene to test, and the result of my test is that they are all stopped.

I found this plugin whose name is "Timeline"!?
As long as these plugin exist together, Scene reloading will stop action
Thank you, a1942y!!
I was able to reproduce the problem.
Okay, I understand what the situation is.
I will investigate again with this file this weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom