• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears 2.9

Thank you! That sounds great.
In this release, I have implemented a linkage with VAMMoan, so if you load both my plugin and VAMMoan into PERSON, and then enable Use VAMMoan, the audio will be played from VAMMoan. The type of audio and other settings should be set in VAMMoan itself.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! ^_^
I have made Plugin available to men again, although it is much more experimental.
The blush, tears, and facial expressions are directly adapted from the female version, but they can still be used.

In this release, I have implemented a linkage with VAMMoan, so if you load both my plugin and VAMMoan into PERSON, and then enable Use VAMMoan, the audio will be played from VAMMoan. The type of audio and other settings should be set in VAMMoan itself.

Thank you for implementing this and so quickly. It works great, except for one thing which is that it disables the voice in VAMMoan instead of going back to breathing when it steps down to the lowest level.

I also get the error "debug: ERROR: unknown name: Shivering Strength for Body High Min" and similar when changing any of the shivering sliders. They don't seem to do anything currently.

Thank you for implementing this and so quickly. It works great, except for one thing which is that it disables the voice in VAMMoan instead of going back to breathing when it steps down to the lowest level.

I also get the error "debug: ERROR: unknown name: Shivering Strength for Body High Min" and similar when changing any of the shivering sliders. They don't seem to do anything currently.
Thank you for your comment, Allumi.
I'll check "going back to breathing" and "unlnown name error"(maybe my fault) this weekend.

I have made Plugin available to men again, although it is much more experimental.
The blush, tears, and facial expressions are directly adapted from the female version, but they can still be used.
Thank you, I tested it initially, and the plugin reacts correctly, arousal is increasing step-by-step (with keypress at the moment), and also there's no more warning messages flood. I'm yet to test it applying to both male and female in the same scene, but with different sound sets. :)

I noticed there's no more (or way more subtle) legs/feet writhing during climax, is it intentional? :)

I noticed there's no more (or way more subtle) legs/feet writhing during climax, is it intentional? :)
Yes. Considering the combination with existing animations, I intentionally cut out this feature because moving the key leg and waist controls often caused the original animation to gradually shift.

Yes. Considering the combination with existing animations, I intentionally cut out this feature because moving the key leg and waist controls often caused the original animation to gradually shift.
That's true, it sometimes did, could you enable it in the next update as an option with warning anyway? If, of course, it's not a problem!

Some "sitting" scenes with miscreatedreality's muscle plugin (great one, too), I think, can bonus from your realistic leg writhing implementation.

Last edited:
cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.1

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax, binding, and summoning toys effect.
( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.1 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This release...

Read the rest of this update entry...

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.11

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax, binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.11 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This...

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.2

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax, binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.2 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This upgrade...

That's true, it sometimes did, could you enable it in the next update as an option with warning anyway? If, of course, it's not a problem!

Some "sitting" scenes with miscreatedreality's muscle plugin (great one, too), I think, can bonus from your realistic leg writhing implementation.
Yes, I plan to reinstate these features in a different form. It will take some time....

I'd like to ask something - is configuration file created separately for man and girl or is there an option for that? Cause, for now, I noticed, that the same config file is apparently used, and that causes known "warnings flood", when the plugin is applied to both people at once... :)

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.3

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.3 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: In this version I...

Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue 2.3. But the plugin doesn't load properly on a character with a look applied. It just get's a repeated error. Yet it will load and work fine on a default character. I have tried deleting the settings file in custom>scripts folder as well. I have also tried it on both the free and full version with the same results. Rolling back to the previous version and the plugin works fine.

Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue 2.3. But the plugin doesn't load properly on a character with a look applied. It just get's a repeated error. Yet it will load and work fine on a default character. I have tried deleting the settings file in custom>scripts folder as well. I have also tried it on both the free and full version with the same results. Rolling back to the previous version and the plugin works fine.
Thank you for comment. I'll look into that. Could you tell me the error log ? (Copy and paste of its repeated error messages, etc.)

This is the error if I just load on a non default character
Capture.JPG

And this error just gets repeated if you load on a default character and change the look afterwards.
Capture1.JPG

Sorry, the problem turned out to be more cumbersome and time consuming to deal with than I thought.
The release will likely be next weekend.
It would be quicker to just not generate the error, but then I found that CustomUnityAsset, etc. could not be properly deleted.
Please wait a little longer.

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.31

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect.
( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.31 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This version is a...

It took a lot of time, but I have fixed this problem. It took a lot of time to identify and fix the problem because it was more complicated than we had originally thought.
Please try to see if the problem has been resolved.

Back
Top Bottom