• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears 2.9

cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.41

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.41 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: This is a bug fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

HI author~
My situation is that all plugin will stop and the buttons will not respond. This problem makes me very distressed

I will give you the problem scene, the same scene as the example~
Scenes

PS: I am currently using this scene to test, and the result of my test is that they are all stopped.

I found this plugin whose name is "Timeline"!?
As long as these plugin exist together, Scene reloading will stop action
I have uploaded a new Plugin.
Your support helped me to find and solve the problem. Thank you very much, a1942y!!
As for the test.json you uploaded, the problem should be solved by doing the following (in my environment, it now works as usual)

1. make sure my Plugin (EBAT) is up to date.
2. turn off "AutoStop Body" in the options

Your support helped me to find and solve the problem. Thank you very much, a1942y!!
As for the test.json you uploaded, the problem should be solved by doing the following (in my environment, it now works as usual)

Thanks for the author's amendment~
I'll test it right away

It's a little embarrassing. My problem still seems to exist
As usual, the plugin still fails to act when it is loaded again after archiving
I went to check the error log. It seems that there are no plugin related errors~

Before my current solution is
archived, clear the plugin first. When the scene is used again, load the plug-in again~

It's a little embarrassing. My problem still seems to exist
As usual, the plugin still fails to act when it is loaded again after archiving
I went to check the error log. It seems that there are no plugin related errors~

Before my current solution is
archived, clear the plugin first. When the scene is used again, load the plug-in again~
I think i messed up when updating to a new version. it asked me to save the json files and chose yes. now nothing is working on the plugin, and half of the ui is missing. I can only see the white bottom half of the ui

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.2.5

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.5 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: Two features have...

Hi!

When your time allows, with this "Extratriggers" plugin, you could make male orgasm now, too! :)
Would you, please, fix the bug with two people in the scene - with the plugin applied to both of them (like male and female), second person doesn't make any sound, and events don't seem to be registered...

Thank you for your comment, Koryu.
Sorry, I forgot to reply to you, in Ver. 2.4 I implemented the trigger. You can set an Action to my Plugin to an external Plugin, CollisionTrigger, or button.

Thank you again for your hard work! I appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I'm getting a crash and I'm not sure how to solve it... so I have not tried it out yet.

I loaded the plugin to a standard VaM model and I get this error: Does this make sense to you?
Code:
*** Exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Cotyounoyume.Utility.GetPluginNameFromAtom (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.Utility.GetParameterInSave (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.CustomUI.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.LoadSettingsOtherClasses () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
*** Exception:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Cotyounoyume.CustomUI.SetupUIVariablesToggles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.CustomUI.SetupUIVariables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.LoadSettingsAfterEBATCore () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Start: start
IsLoadedBeforeStartup: False
HasCommonMemory: False
  at Cotyounoyume.Sound.ApplySettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.ManController.ApplySettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.ApplySettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
load done.
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.GetStage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
*** Exception:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at Cotyounoyume.Blushing.GetBlushStage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.Blushing.GetBlushName () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.Blushing.IsNeededChangingBlush () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.Blushing.ChangeBlushEquipment () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.RefreshEBATVisual () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.OnStageChange () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.WorldUIAddon2.LabelVarChangeOnLoad () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.AddonManager2.DoWorldUIAddon2Function (System.String func) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.DoAddonManager2Function (System.String func, System.String var1, Int32 var2) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.CheckLoadStatus () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Cotyounoyume.EBATCore.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Been using this plug-in for quite a while, I love it 99% of the times.
But depending on what model I use, the blush explodes out of the face and showing visible beams on screen.
Maybe there are some incapabilities with customized textures and stuffs, it is all fair that it doesn't work perfectly with everything.
But something else is that the model keeps blushing even though it is unchecked in the plugins tab or the little extra UI you get from loading the plug-in, and this applies to Expression, Tears, Drool and Blushing. And sometimes it just fail to load due to using other, seemingly unrelated plugins.

Last edited:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears(Free) Ver.2.6

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.6 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: I...

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears(Free) Ver.2.61

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.61 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

This release is for minor...

Sorry for the lack of clarity.
Are you using the Free version?
The ghost hand effect is something that Patreon offers in their paid version. It's only $2, so give it a try if you're interested!

This plugin is great, but some morphs (CTY_orgasm_) causes unusual behavior with certain hairstyles:

1670406899906.png

Is there any way to fix this? It would make everything so much nicer...

This plugin is great, but some morphs (CTY_orgasm_) causes unusual behavior with certain hairstyles:

View attachment 184196

Thank you for your comment, CyberTantric.
If you can provide me with a link to the affected hairstyles, I may be able to look into it.

This is a great plugin, does a lot. I have a question about sound. I created my own 3 folders and I hear the Moan when I touch specific places and the orgasm sounds when it happens. I am not sure what triggers the breathing, maybe it does happen sometimes during touch. You say something about custom UI, what is that? I was hoping the sounds in the Breathing folder would just happen randomly, as in breathing, and a slider to control how often. I do not see that happening. Should it be? Is custom UI part of your plugin? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank you for your comment, Koryu.
Sorry, I forgot to reply to you, in Ver. 2.4 I implemented the trigger. You can set an Action to my Plugin to an external Plugin, CollisionTrigger, or button.

You are the best! Thank you! :)

So, the hands with the tongue licking from the video, is in your full version? I will probably join your patreon as this plugin is impressive. Making all kind of crazy sh*t for the hands good be a good side feature for your page. Licking lizards, slithering snakes, electric shockers, possibilities are endless, then have a button or popup wheel for easy selection.

I think I may have asked you something about the tongue before. There are some poses where the tongue just sticks out. Then during orgasm, she sticks her tongue out about 6 or 7 inches. I think you said it would difficult to have a option or check box to stop the tongue "Action" but is it possible to adjust it so its not so pronounced? Are others having this issue? Really its not a big issue and your plugin is great, but it would be nice, just a little more realistic.

I think I may have asked you something about the tongue before. There are some poses where the tongue just sticks out. Then during orgasm, she sticks her tongue out about 6 or 7 inches. I think you said it would difficult to have a option or check box to stop the tongue "Action" but is it possible to adjust it so its not so pronounced? Are others having this issue? Really its not a big issue and your plugin is great, but it would be nice, just a little more realistic.
Thanks for your comment. I too was very troubled by the tongue and in VaM 1.x I gave up trying to get it to work. You can rule out this tonguing expression. If you have the latest version and click on Load Default from the Custom UI, this expression should no longer be used.

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears(Free) Ver.2.71

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.71 | cotyounoyume on Patreon ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary: In this...

View attachment 184196

Sorry for the very late reply. Rebecca is a fascinating character.
Now, here is what I have found out.

The hairstyle used by this Rebecca seems to be in response to the following Pose (Morph).
Unfortunately, these Pose(Morph) are the main ones I use in my expressions, so I guess the conflict is inevitable.
I am not familiar with hairstyles so I don't know how to fix it, but maybe someone who is familiar with them can figure it out.

Conflicting Morphs:
Brow Inner Up, Brow Up, Brow Outer Up,

Back
Top Bottom