ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Hi, metalgearsnake. Sorry, the ghost hand and tongue effect is a paid version offered by Patreon.
If you're interested, give it a try.

Hi cotyounoyume, thanks for the swift reply, may I know which patreon that we need to go for?
Also, is the finger and tongue movement timeline plugin or we need to get it somewhere else?

Hi cotyounoyume, thanks for the swift reply, may I know which patreon that we need to go for?
Also, is the finger and tongue movement timeline plugin or we need to get it somewhere else?
The tongue and hand assets are made to play automatically at the push of a button.:)

I recently updated both VAM and this plugin the latest version, and now none of the expressions previously created in my scenes load or save in the plugin.

I even tried creating a new scene with a character and added a few expressions and saved it. Upon load it just loads the default expressions and has them all disabled.

Absolutely fantastic resource. Quick question, even though I don't know how feasible it would be, but is there any chance for integration with vamX? I know it's a paid resource that not everyone can or does have, but it'd be great to have both together without them conflicting.

Bug Report:

Version Used: .34 on VAM 1.20.77.10
Reproduce: Make any change to the Ecstasy Meter on the plugin settings page, save the scene, then reload.
Expected Result: Ecstasy Meter setting maintains both on the settings page, including the floating UI control panel.
Actual Result: Ecstasy Meter setting appears the same as on save, but Person immediately goes into orgasm, and floating UI ecstasy meter appears stuck on 0.00 out of 0. Internal tracker of ecstasy does not appear to reset its max value to the settings slider on load.
Workaround: Modifying the ecstasy slider to any value other than current returns the ecstasy meter's max to the value matching the slider.

Bug Report:

Version Used: EBAT.34 on VAM 1.20.77.10
Plugins: Divining Rod.4, TCoffy.50_Animated_Sex_Loops.1, AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.38
Reproduce: Use ColliderEditor.38 to preview vagina colliders. Pick an animation loop involving vaginal penetration. Observe collider behavior; it either stays spread or opens in and out. Then start EBAT and observe behavior.
Expected Result: No change in vaginal collider behavior.
Actual Result: As soon as EBAT finishes loading, collider does not seem to change shape, but seems FAR more resistant to penetration, to the point the penis is deformed away from the labia, unable to touch it.
Workaround: None persistent. Tried turning off Sensitive and turning on 2x Collider in EBAT settings. Tried morph addons (RealLabia, AutoLabia, ExtraAutoGenitals, etc.). Tried tweaking colliders on penis. The most successful is Divining Rod, turning up the Pop-Out Prevention and Force Tip options on high; this results in accuracy, but it clearly has a great deal of difficulty getting through and often gets caught, and degrades over time unless the angle of insertion is straight in.

Bug Report:

Reproduce: Make any change to the Ecstasy Meter on the plugin settings page, save the scene, then reload.
Expected Result: Ecstasy Meter setting maintains both on the settings page, including the floating UI control panel.
Actual Result: Ecstasy Meter setting appears the same as on save, but Person immediately goes into orgasm, and floating UI ecstasy meter appears stuck on 0.00 out of 0. Internal tracker of ecstasy does not appear to reset its max value to the settings slider on load.
Workaround: Modifying the ecstasy slider to any value other than current returns the ecstasy meter's max to the value matching the slider.
Thank you for the excellent report, you seem to be a professional engineer. I'll look into it.

Absolutely fantastic resource. Quick question, even though I don't know how feasible it would be, but is there any chance for integration with vamX? I know it's a paid resource that not everyone can or does have, but it'd be great to have both together without them conflicting.
Sorry, I don't have vamX and it would be difficult to respond as it would probably require modifications on the vamX side as well. :(

I recently updated both VAM and this plugin the latest version, and now none of the expressions previously created in my scenes load or save in the plugin.

I even tried creating a new scene with a character and added a few expressions and saved it. Upon load it just loads the default expressions and has them all disabled.
Sorry for the delay. I am hoping to release an update to the 1.20 version by the end of today/tomorrow and then will probably work on the 1.21 version next month.

cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears(Free) Ver.2.8

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.8 | cotyounoyume on Patreon )
There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.
Sorry for the late...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug Report:

I updated plugin. Please try it.

Bug Report:

Version Used: EBAT.34 on VAM 1.20.77.10
Plugins: Divining Rod.4, TCoffy.50_Animated_Sex_Loops.1, AcidBubbles.ColliderEditor.38
Reproduce: Use ColliderEditor.38 to preview vagina colliders. Pick an animation loop involving vaginal penetration. Observe collider behavior; it either stays spread or opens in and out. Then start EBAT and observe behavior.
Expected Result: No change in vaginal collider behavior.
Actual Result: As soon as EBAT finishes loading, collider does not seem to change shape, but seems FAR more resistant to penetration, to the point the penis is deformed away from the labia, unable to touch it.
Workaround: None persistent. Tried turning off Sensitive and turning on 2x Collider in EBAT settings. Tried morph addons (RealLabia, AutoLabia, ExtraAutoGenitals, etc.). Tried tweaking colliders on penis. The most successful is Divining Rod, turning up the Pop-Out Prevention and Force Tip options on high; this results in accuracy, but it clearly has a great deal of difficulty getting through and often gets caught, and degrades over time unless the angle of insertion is straight in.
Sorry, I can’t find "TCoffy.50_Animated_Sex_Loops.1", and I have not yet been able to reproduce that event.
If you have Penis Support checked in the EBAT world UI, try unchecking it. This feature was added on a trial basis and may not be well done.

cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

[DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears(Free) Ver.2.9

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the binding, and summoning toys effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. [DL] ExpressionBlushingAndTears Full Ver.2.9 | cotyounoyume on Patreon)

Summary: Multiple minor additions and adjustments. The ghost's hands and tongue were slightly misaligned in Ver. 2.8, which has been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You can disable their behavior by turning off "Covering Actions".
Can I please get a screenshot or a breadcrumb for where in the extensive menu the "Covering Actions". is? I've done a key word search off the main overview page describing various settings and dont see it mentioned in there either. THANK YOU for the best orgasm/sex plugin in all of VAM.

Edit: I found something for fingers but nothing yet about "Covering Actions" and this does not entirely disable everything for hands and fingers, please help

Attachments

• 1676826759544.png
    1676826759544.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Can I please get a screenshot or a breadcrumb for where in the extensive menu the "Covering Actions". is? I've done a key word search off the main overview page describing various settings and dont see it mentioned in there either. THANK YOU for the best orgasm/sex plugin in all of VAM.

Edit: I found something for fingers but nothing yet about "Covering Actions" and this does not entirely disable everything for hands and fingers, please help
This is the button in question. However, maybe this button cannot be disabled for Fingers.
I'll consider controlling Fingers as well in the next release.
Here.png

@cotyounoyume I must need the paid version to see that covering action as that tab isn't in the free version I can find :(

If you do consider creating a way to stop the finger movement that would be awesome man, then I can have a girl keep her hands flat or in a an Un-twitching grasp when grabbing the other person's butt or leg or penis - as it is now she grips and twitches her hands and fingers completely crushing the penis and whatever else she's holding onto when her fingers move uncontrollably. I'll subscribe and pay for the change if you're up for is since this plugin is the best of its kind and you absolutely deserve to be compensated with all the work you must have put into this epic plugin

1677124855851.png

@cotyounoyume I must need the paid version to see that covering action as that tab isn't in the free version I can find :(

If you do consider creating a way to stop the finger movement that would be awesome man, then I can have a girl keep her hands flat or in a an Un-twitching grasp when grabbing the other person's butt or leg or penis - as it is now she grips and twitches her hands and fingers completely crushing the penis and whatever else she's holding onto when her fingers move uncontrollably. I'll subscribe and pay for the change if you're up for is since this plugin is the best of its kind and you absolutely deserve to be compensated with all the work you must have put into this epic plugin

View attachment 215172
Oops! I just noticed that for the first time.
Oh well, this feature is not consistent with the Free version. In the next version I will make this finger movement only work in Full Ver. and I will also include a checkbox to disable it.

That being said, please try using the Full Version.
I am sure it is worth the money!

Hello! Thanks for this plugin! I've been using it for a little over a year now and it has helped me a lot in making some of my scenes feel more alive. However, I've always had a recurring issue in the creation of my scenes.

See, there is another plugin I also use frequently, which is Vinput's AutoThruster, more specifically their AutoGensThruster plugin. The plugin is self-explanatory, but the important part here is that it includes self-alignment of the penis tip, which helps immensely in making sure that the penis always points to the designated target between thrusts.

The issue at hand is that your plugin and their plugin are in conflict with each other, more specifically that the self-alignment is disrupted by something in your plugin and makes it so that the penis self-aligns for only a split second and then wobbles out. For troubleshooting, I have made sure to turn of all the AutoStop options, as well as any morphs that I could find so far. This has unfortunately not been to any help and I am at my wit's end here. Would you be so kind as to help me in finding out what the problem could be? I would be happy to lend you more information, should you require it.

With kind regards

Hello! Thanks for this plugin! I've been using it for a little over a year now and it has helped me a lot in making some of my scenes feel more alive. However, I've always had a recurring issue in the creation of my scenes.

See, there is another plugin I also use frequently, which is Vinput's AutoThruster, more specifically their AutoGensThruster plugin. The plugin is self-explanatory, but the important part here is that it includes self-alignment of the penis tip, which helps immensely in making sure that the penis always points to the designated target between thrusts.

The issue at hand is that your plugin and their plugin are in conflict with each other, more specifically that the self-alignment is disrupted by something in your plugin and makes it so that the penis self-aligns for only a split second and then wobbles out. For troubleshooting, I have made sure to turn of all the AutoStop options, as well as any morphs that I could find so far. This has unfortunately not been to any help and I am at my wit's end here. Would you be so kind as to help me in finding out what the problem could be? I would be happy to lend you more information, should you require it.

With kind regards
Thank you for comment, AndrogyneEngine.
Sorry, I have received the same question before, but this matter has not been resolved yet (I am not sure I have correctly identified this event).
Can you see the "Penis Support" setting for my Plugin on the World UI?
If so, is it checked?
If so, would unchecking it correct the problem?

Thank you for comment, AndrogyneEngine.
Sorry, I have received the same question before, but this matter has not been resolved yet (I am not sure I have correctly identified this event).
Can you see the "Penis Support" setting for my Plugin on the World UI?
If so, is it checked?
If so, would unchecking it correct the problem?

Hello! Thanks for the reply!
I have unchecked the Penis Support setting, but the problem seems to persist. One interesting thing I've noticed though is that your plugin always defaults to a Parent Link on the penis tip. Could that be used as a clue?

Hello! Thanks for the reply!
I have unchecked the Penis Support setting, but the problem seems to persist. One interesting thing I've noticed though is that your plugin always defaults to a Parent Link on the penis tip. Could that be used as a clue?
thank you! I didn't realize that. That tip seems to help me!

Back
Top Bottom