ExpressionBlushingAndTears

Plugins ExpressionBlushingAndTears

cotyounoyume

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cotyounoyume
cotyounoyume submitted a new resource:

ExpressionBlushingAndTears - This plugin gives Person a "expression", "tears", and "blush" effect by Collision Triggers.

This plugin gives Person a "expression", "tears", and "blush" effect by Collision Triggers.
View attachment 1063

and, Sample Video (imgur).

Usage:
Place the var file in the Vam/AddonPackages folder.
Then, add "ExpressionBlushingAndTears.cs" to the person to whom you want to apply this plugin.

Note that this plugin uses Skin Texture (Decal) for the blush effect. If you use this on a character who is using Decal for makeup or tattoos...

Read more about this resource...

Still running into the issue of when I enable the plugin, I lose 20-30 fps.

Same here on the FPS. When I try to use it, my framerate drops like mad, and then the plugin doesn't seem to work. It tells me the file doesn't exist or something along those lines. Hope this can be improved and implemented though, it's a great idea.

cotyounoyume updated ExpressionBlushingAndTears with a new update entry:

ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.1.0

The 1.0 version of the ExpressionBlushingAndTears Plug-in has been released.
This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax effect.
( Sorry, Full Ver. is paid content for supporters. )
View attachment 5194
Sample Video ( simple ver. ): Sample Video ( Full ver. ) :
This Plug-in has the following features. There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same here on the FPS. When I try to use it, my framerate drops like mad, and then the plugin doesn't seem to work. It tells me the file doesn't exist or something along those lines. Hope this can be improved and implemented though, it's a great idea.
Thanks for your comment.
I'm sorry, unnecessary processing was working behind the scenes. I have fixed it. Try a newer version.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.1.0.5

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax effect.
( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. )
I have noticed that the Morph I made breaks down on some Persons. With this version you can test individual Morphs and limit their strength. In addition, I also prepared more transparent tear colors. Please, try it.

Summary:
This version of the menu has been overhauled. The main updates are as follows:
New menu images: [ATTACH...

Hi!
I'd like to ask - is it possible to separate free and paid plugin config files? And also separate male config file from female for each plugin?
I'm using your paid (I support you properly!) plugin for female, and free one for male for testing purposes and they share the same saved config file, so that conflicts things a bit, cause for male I don't wanna use the sounds from the plugin. :)
About male - I know MeshedVR in VaM 1.20.x fixed the bug that made male vag "sensors" full aroused before, but I wonder - are there hidden dick "sensors" in VaM to use in the plugin to generate male orgasm in the future?

Last edited:
Hi!
I'd like to ask - is it possible to separate free and paid plugin config files? And also separate male config file from female for each plugin?
I'm using your paid (I properly suport you!) plugin for female, and free one for male for testing purposes and they share the same saved config file, so that conflicts things a bit, cause for male I don't wanna use the sounds from the plugin. :)
About male - I know MeshedVR in VaM 1.20.x fixed the bug that made male vag "sensors" full aroused before, but I wonder - are there hidden dick "sensors" in VaM to use in the plugin to generate male orgasm in the future?

Thank you for your comment, mikmod. I understand your comment. I don't know if I can achieve male orgasm, but it seems that it will be possible to separate configs if it takes time. I will try it when I finish adding the functions I am doing now.

ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.1.0.7

Summary:
This version has the following bug fixes and feature additions.

• Added function: You can set any clothes to wear for each stage. This feature has been added for use in registering semen, tears, etc. implemented as clothes.
  • Fixed problem: In VaM 1.20, there is a problem that facial expression Morph changed via Plug-in is not released when changing scenes. We implemented a workaround to solve this problem.
  • Fixed Problem: In VaM 1.20...

ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.1.1.0

( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. )

Summary:
This version has the following feature additions.
  • Added function: Added the effect of squirting. A low probability of squirting when the target reaches orgasm.
  • Added function: Added UI menu on the VR screen. From this menu, you can change the intensity of facial expressions, give orgasm and...

Not working for me somehow, i can't see it in the list, so i have to go through the file structure to find it. After appling it, it seems to work but!... the expressions are not working for me, just none. do i miss something? also its extrem performance heavy when starting. any idea ?

Not working for me somehow, i can't see it in the list, so i have to go through the file structure to find it. After appling it, it seems to work but!... the expressions are not working for me, just none. do i miss something? also its extrem performance heavy when starting. any idea ?
Sorry, I may have made some misconfigurations in the packaging of the VAR file.
I'll look into it.
=> I've uploaded a new file, please download it.

Last edited:
After placing .meta file and Custom folder in the root of the ZIP file, plugin works, but I noticed, that "Ecstasy level" isn't rising, despite triggering "deep" and "deeper" vagina points. Clicking "Make her orgasm" seem to make this working, but only temporary.
By the way, does male character have any hidden trigger points on the dick? Cause it seems like MeshedVR completely denied such pleasure for the male. ^_^

Since the plugin allows use of user sound files - is it possible to put a checkbox for an option to use them (or use the sound files in selected folder) or rely on build-in sounds?
Like I mentioned before - I've tried to apply this plugin to a male, but common config file for the plugin makes this a bit of a hassle - could the plugin save configs for each atom-person separately, according to the atom's name?

Last edited:
After placing .meta file and Custom folder in the root of the ZIP file, plugin works, but I noticed, that "Ecstasy level" isn't rising, despite triggering "deep" and "deeper" vagina points. Clicking "Make her orgasm" seem to make this working, but only temporary.
By the way, does male character have any hidden trigger points on the dick? Cause it seems like MeshedVR completely denied such pleasure for the male. ^_^

Since the plugin allows use of user sound files - is it possible to put a checkbox for an option to use them (or use the sound files in selected folder) or rely on build-in sounds?
Like I mentioned before - I've tried to apply this plugin to a male, but common config file for the plugin makes this a bit of a hassle - could the plugin save configs for each atom-person separately, according to the atom's name?

Thank you for your comment, mikmod.
I've upload new file. I think the packaging issue is probably resolved.
And,
but I noticed, that "Ecstasy level" isn't rising, despite triggering "deep" and "deeper" vagina points.
Uhh, Sorry. I'll look into it, because I'm not immediately sure.
does male character have any hidden trigger points on the dick?
I have not been able to discover the male triggers. Also, it would be technically difficult for me to add this on my own.
I'll try to think of a better way.

Uhh, Sorry. I'll look into it, because I'm not immediately sure.
It seems that the girls cannot achieve orgasm (arousal doesn't seem to rise), unless explicitly clicking the Orgasm button, but then she falls into almost infinite orgasm loop (arousal value keeps itself at 120, and for example, with constant deeper stimulation, it rarely goes down afterwards). It's also hard to stop her cumming with the same button...
It seems it's working now, the only problem now is to kickstart her arousal, once stimulation begins. :)

Ooops, I said it too early (constant stimulation is happening, not too intensive and I think it shouldn't matter):

GIF 2020-11-25 20-30-43.gif

Last edited:
Also, the squirting seems to happen at the "person root control" position place:

GIF 2020-11-25 20-36-24.gif

Previous version, posted today, had correct position of that animation. :)

It seems that the girls cannot achieve orgasm (arousal doesn't seem to rise), unless explicitly clicking the Orgasm button, but then she falls into almost infinite orgasm loop (arousal value keeps itself at 120, and for example, with constant deeper stimulation, it rarely goes down afterwards). It's also hard to stop her cumming with the same button...
It seems it's working now, the only problem now is to kickstart her arousal, once stimulation begins. :)

Ooops, I said it too early (constant stimulation is happening, not too intensive and I think it shouldn't matter):

View attachment 19577
Thank you for your comment.
I found one mistake: the Labia trigger is not working properly for you. I will fix it in the next release.
(I misspelled Labia as Lavia)

Vagina and VaginaDeep and VaginaDeeper seem to be working correctly and programmatically, but I will check again.
I made VaginaDeep and VaginaDeeper not to respond to low levels of Ecstasy.
On the contrary, the Ecstasy level is high, and the value is increased significantly.

Also, I did not set an upper limit for the Ecstasy level, and I found that the number could rise significantly above 120.
In this case, it would take a long time for the number to go down.
In the next release, I'll put an upper limit on the number.

Also, the squirting seems to happen at the "person root control" position place:

View attachment 19578

Previous version, posted today, had correct position of that animation. :)
Thank you for your comment.
In my environment, the same situation did not happen...

My guess is that you have probably grabbed and moved the Custom Unity Asset for Squirting Effects.
Again, try to shift the position of the Squirting Effect in the new scene.

Also, your comment made me realize that I need to make this Asset immobile. Thank you, mikmod.
I will try to make the Asset ungrabbable in the next release.

hmm i've just became a patreon of you, cause i think you make an amazing work and i wanted to support it =). Of Course i've downloaded the full version6 and it seems, that sometimes or in some scenes the plugin has problems to load the audio files. Just wanted to mention it.
It mostly happens when i switch between scenes. Could also be a problem of VaM itself.

Also, your comment made me realize that I need to make this Asset immobile. Thank you, mikmod.
I will try to make the Asset ungrabbable in the next release.
I've tried it and succeeded, I can't move it, but also it doesn't seem to animate on man (just wanted to try it for fun). I think this plugin (full version, as I'm a supporter) doesn't like to be applied to male, it spits a lot of warnings and also the plugin (probably) doesn't like to be applied to two person-atoms at once, for now at least. ^_^

ExpressionBlushingAndTears Simple(Free) Ver.1.1.1

This version is the same as Full Ver., except that you cannot use the climax effect. ( Sorry, Full Ver. is exclusive content for supporters. If you are interested in Full ver., please see here. https://www.patreon.com/posts/44439352 ) There's nothing else you need, just put the plug-in's Var file in your AddonPackages folder and you'll be ready to go.

Summary:This version has the following feature additions and bug fixes...

I updated my plug-in. In this version, I have separated Configuration into male and female.
I've tried it and succeeded, I can't move it, but also it doesn't seem to animate on man (just wanted to try it for fun). I think this plugin (full version, as I'm a supporter) doesn't like to be applied to male, it spits a lot of warnings and also the plugin (probably) doesn't like to be applied to two person-atoms at once, for now at least. ^_^
Sorry, I don't originally intend to apply this plug-in to male.
This is because male do not have collision triggers and most of the plug-ins do not work well for them.
The configuration has been separated for male and female, but I won't update the features for male until the collision trigger is implemented for male.

Back
Top Bottom