DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

Great Plugin! Is there a way to make sure the configured settings are saved when exiting and reloading the scene?
Because they always seem to get back to the default settings as soon as I reload the scene.

Great Plugin! Is there a way to make sure the configured settings are saved when exiting and reloading the scene?
Because they always seem to get back to the default settings as soon as I reload the scene.
How are you loading the plugin? as a scene or a sesssion plugin?

Hey, love the plugin. Is it possible to have both hands track at the same time? I've noticed that it seems like only one hand will behave properly. If you bring an actor's other hand close to a penis, it'll either do nothing, or it will engage the grasping behavior, but the first hand will let go. It means you can't really use the plugin for two-handed handjobs.

Hey, love the plugin. Is it possible to have both hands track at the same time? I've noticed that it seems like only one hand will behave properly. If you bring an actor's other hand close to a penis, it'll either do nothing, or it will engage the grasping behavior, but the first hand will let go. It means you can't really use the plugin for two-handed handjobs.
I can look into - but will be awhile

It always shows this error? I already downloaded all 3 morph vars. Why it shows this error?

0807115623.jpg

There is anyway to disable this plugin thru a button, this is good plugin but he's messing my male hand when i'm trying to hold the female ass.

I was wondering if it can be working on the go when using AlternativeFuta plugin, that plugin is gonna be a go to for most people (including me :p) in coming days to have a better futa experience, i can make it to work on divininglipsandhand by switching the skin to male atom while futa plugin is active on female atom and then reloading divining plugin so it detects the atom as male, and then going back to female skin on which futa plugin is active and divining plugin will still consider the atom as male unless its been reloaded (ofcourse the use male morph on female should be active on the female atom in order for this to work), but doing the above mention things is a bit of chore. The main issue how ever is not even that for me, i can do all that and then proceed but as divininglipsandhands tends to reload after addition of another atom due to which it detects the female with futa plugin is not actually a male atom and considers it as a female instead again (as it should cuz the atom is a female its just that futa plugin turns her into a futa). Honestly i don't know how it can be worked on the go with altfuta plugin maybe @Stopper can make it compatible with this plugin much better? this plugin is i guess everyones cup of tea now (including me again) so not having to work with altfuta plugin on the go will be a bit under whelming for some people i assume if they cannot make it to work.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-alternative-futa.34709/ The plugin i am reffering to just incase.

heres a video demonstration of the stuff i said above

Attachments

• issue.mp4
    44 MB
Last edited:
There is anyway to disable this plugin thru a button, this is good plugin but he's messing my male hand when i'm trying to hold the female ass.
Hmm - not a problem I've looked for - I'll look into it - you can disable the plugin of course same way you added to the session plugin

Last edited:
I was wondering if it can be working on the go when using AlternativeFuta plugin, that plugin is gonna be a go to for most people (including me :p) in coming days to have a better futa experience, i can make it to work on divininglipsandhand by switching the skin to male atom while futa plugin is active on female atom and then reloading divining plugin so it detects the atom as male, and then going back to female skin on which futa plugin is active and divining plugin will still consider the atom as male unless its been reloaded (ofcourse the use male morph on female should be active on the female atom in order for this to work), but doing the above mention things is a bit of chore. The main issue how ever is not even that for me, i can do all that and then proceed but as divininglipsandhands tends to reload after addition of another atom due to which it detects the female with futa plugin is not actually a male atom and considers it as a female instead again (as it should cuz the atom is a female its just that futa plugin turns her into a futa). Honestly i don't know how it can be worked on the go with altfuta plugin maybe @Stopper can make it compatible with this plugin much better? this plugin is i guess everyones cup of tea now (including me again) so not having to work with altfuta plugin on the go will be a bit under whelming for some people i assume if they cannot make it to work.
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/experimental-alternative-futa.34709/ The plugin i am reffering to just incase.

heres a video demonstration of the stuff i said above
View attachment 277273
So the plugin is looking for whether the person is a male or not using the internal check for this and specifically has logic to not activate on persons consider female. One thing I could try is to turn that check of as an option and see if that works for you. Another thing to add to the list of things to fix

Hmm - not a problem I've looked for - I'll look into it - you can disable the plugin of course same way you added to the session plugin
Think I need to ask a few more questions, is this while possessing a male and trying to grab a girls butt? because there is already an option to disable finger morphes while control is possessed

So the plugin is looking for whether the person is a male or not using the internal check for this and specifically has logic to not activate on persons consider female. One thing I could try is to turn that check of as an option and see if that works for you. Another thing to add to the list of things to fix
Quick experiment shows it works - but it's not perfect - I'll look into adding an option for those that want to use this - i could try searching for the plugin is installed on person and make the switch that way - but it all depends on time I have...

Quick experiment shows it works - but it's not perfect - I'll look into adding an option for those that want to use this - i could try searching for the plugin is installed on person and make the switch that way - but it all depends on time I have...
Great! An option to turn it on or off will be a nice addition, take as much time as you want just wanted to let you know of this situation so everything is fine 👌

when i put the male hands on the female ass or thighs he switched his finger inti 'pussy fingering mod', if there is anyway to disable it by a fast command or button it will be great

when i put the male hands on the female ass or thighs he switched his finger inti 'pussy fingering mod', if there is anyway to disable it by a fast command or button it will be great
Argh right - might be both a switch can be added but also adjustment of when to start the morph from pussy would help

See latest update - hopefully better

See latest update

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Added 2 sliders for Pussy Hands React Radius and Height Amount

Should have added before so you can tweak the new detection cylinder for pussy hands

Do let me know which values work best for your scenes - I might tweek the default if enough people point me in the right direction.

Note I've set the radius small as I'm more interested in grabbing a girls butt without pussy fingers :) - but each to their own.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom