DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

You said to shout if we want the disable thumb bend option. ...ROAR! 😆Really though... Can you bring it back? 👍Options are always good and you never know, it could 💦cum in ✋handy🤚.

You said to shout if we want the disable thumb bend option. ...ROAR! 😆Really though... Can you bring it back? 👍Options are always good and you never know, it could 💦cum in ✋handy🤚.
It made things more of a pain - one of those, if I'd never given it no one would have asked for. Question is, have you actually used it before? I quite like keeping things simple and I like not being beholden to patreon users hence keeping things free, means I get to decide, so you'll have to really convince me...

Is it possible to make it override timeline? I mean, let timeline control everything except the lips and hands

It made things more of a pain - one of those, if I'd never given it no one would have asked for. Question is, have you actually used it before? I quite like keeping things simple and I like not being beholden to patreon users hence keeping things free, means I get to decide, so you'll have to really convince me...
😁okay, I got ya.

Is it possible to make it override timeline? I mean, let timeline control everything except the lips and hands
You need open the Timeline's animation editor, and delete all targets that animate what you don't want Timeline to animate. If you tell Timeline to animate something, it'll simply animate it. I don't know how could this plugin possibly prevent that.

You need open the Timeline's animation editor, and delete all targets that animate what you don't want Timeline to animate. If you tell Timeline to animate something, it'll simply animate it. I don't know how could this plugin possibly prevent that.
Depends on the order of things, who goes last in the update before a render makes a difference, I suspect session goes 1st and then gets overriden by timeline, hence it's an issue.

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Added pussy fingers 2 morph when aligned and tit grab morph - NEW DEPENDENCY

Plugin will switch between pussy fingers 1 and 2 depending on alignment with pussy - see video
Add tit grab morph and switch to turn this off when possessing hands (enabled by default)

NEW DEPENDENCY

Read the rest of this update entry...

since last update, grasp doesn't work, and the alignment of the new pussy fingering (the two middle fingers) should be oriented when hand is horizontal, not sideways. also, there is no way to disable it. I'll revert back to v11 meanwhile.
Also, could you make the eyes close when kissing?

since last update, grasp doesn't work, and the alignment of the new pussy fingering (the two middle fingers) should be oriented when hand is horizontal, not sideways. also, there is no way to disable it. I'll revert back to v11 meanwhile.
Also, could you make the eyes close when kissing?
Interesting, I'll check the grasp out. for the fingering, yeah maybe a choice is the way to go and switch to turn on off. As for eyes - another for the to do list.

Interesting, I'll check the grasp out. for the fingering, yeah maybe a choice is the way to go and switch to turn on off. As for eyes - another for the to do list.
cool, if you do the eyes, it'll also need an on/off switch as a lot of plugins can mess with the eyes :)
for the fingering, can you rotate to make it switch when the palm is facing up instead of sideways? and maybe a slider to select the min/max value of the morph?
while I'm at it, maybe create tabs to prevent cluttering the interface.
Love the plugin, great work so far !

cool, if you do the eyes, it'll also need an on/off switch as a lot of plugins can mess with the eyes :)
for the fingering, can you rotate to make it switch when the palm is facing up instead of sideways? and maybe a slider to select the min/max value of the morph?
while I'm at it, maybe create tabs to prevent cluttering the interface.
Love the plugin, great work so far !
It's easy to write requests, it's harder to do them! I'm interested in your reason for the vag fingering angle. It's hard to know what to do, as they can be used in multiple ways. It might actually be better to make it random instead of angle, I only did it as an angle as you can finger bum and pussy with pussy finger 2

It's easy to write requests, it's harder to do them! I'm interested in your reason for the vag fingering angle. It's hard to know what to do, as they can be used in multiple ways. It might actually be better to make it random instead of angle, I only did it as an angle as you can finger bum and pussy with pussy finger 2
I understand ;) thanks for the quick fix.
for the angle, after a lot of investigation and research, the two middle fingers are suposed to go into the pussy, not the outside ones :)
If you ask your girlfriend, she'll be pleased to explain it with further details :D
fing.jpg

I understand ;) thanks for the quick fix.
for the angle, after a lot of investigation and research, the two middle fingers are suposed to go into the pussy, not the outside ones :)
If you ask your girlfriend, she'll be pleased to explain it with further details :D View attachment 262072
It can do both - that's the problem - which to choose for which angle - starting to think offering options was a bad idea...
perhaps for the owner of hand and pussy is different logic to someone else doing it? Anyway, bed for me

Would it be possible to add a 2nd plugin to this that you can attach to any atom to be recognized as receiver object, such as a dildo? And select for that atom from a dropdown box the type of receiver it should be recognized as replacing, such as hand to do X response or tongue to do Y response? Thank you for any considerations.

Is it possible for you to release your nipple lick and sucking scene as well? VAM don't have much of lactation or breast play,sucking scenes. hope you can combine titty magic and your plugin together and release some breast squeeze,plays,suck and lactation scenes

Is it possible for you to release your nipple lick and sucking scene as well? VAM don't have much of lactation or breast play,sucking scenes. hope you can combine titty magic and your plugin together and release some breast squeeze,plays,suck and lactation scenes
It's not really much - just an animation cycle - bare bones - just enough to test the different ranges of the lick - I've actually got a load of them to test both divininglipsandhands and divningforeskin - but could be a pain to batch up as I've not really both to consider what is actually in each scene. I'll think about it

Back
Top Bottom