DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

GAH! Of course you updated this amazing plugin JUST after I already updated all 7 of my maps :ROFLMAO:

Thanks so much @redeyes for the frequent updates. I've implemented these to all my MetaChat scenes 😊
I did actually make an effert to batch up a few changes this time as I thought I was spamming updates to often.

Hi @redeyes

Thank you for your continued updates!

For some reason the finger's won't go straight like in your demo video (Plugin settings are default)
1685056803367.png

Hi @redeyes

Thank you for your continued updates!

For some reason the finger's won't go straight like in your demo video (Plugin settings are default)
View attachment 249333

Did some additional testing, the best way I can seem to get it to behave is if I apply the "Right Hand Straighten / Left Hand Straighten" Morphs first. Perhaps the Plugin could have an checkbox to hold these morphs to 1?
1685058514749.png

Did some additional testing, the best way I can seem to get it to behave is if I apply the "Right Hand Straighten / Left Hand Straighten" Morphs first. Perhaps the Plugin could have an checkbox to hold these morphs to 1?
View attachment 249334
Yeah this one needs more work as angling your coming in at make a determination as whether to straighten fingers - might be simple fix to check if hands and pussy are the same model then bend for masturbation else another model is doing it in which case angle is likely to be stright on so striagthen them

View attachment 249334
Just did some testing, my guess is you've got other morph/poses that are set, try zero'ing the pose for the model - if I use those morphs above it over bends the fingers backwards for me
zero.jpg

Just did some testing, my guess is you've got other morph/poses that are set, try zero'ing the pose for the model - if I use those morphs above it over bends the fingers backwards for me
View attachment 249545

Hi @redeyes Yeah I know how to zero the morphs, but I don't have any plugins running, and the character I spawned was the default template that comes with VAM. Everyone's hand's are slightly bent for me. Would be amazing if the plugin could check/enforce straight fingers for consistency :)

Last edited:
bog thanks for your great work.
it's just amazing.

If I can ask a question:
Is there any manner to control the speed of the animation (s) ?

BJ 2 morphs still auto playing even if I un-toggle the two "lips xxx"
Just tested it and it turns off for me, in one scenairo is it still playing? do you have a scene where it's doing this that you can share?

Hi @redeyes Yeah I know how to zero the morphs, but I don't have any plugins running, and the character I spawned was the default template that comes with VAM. Everyone's hand's are slightly bent for me. Would be amazing if the plugin could check/enforce straight fingers for consistency :)
Yeah I guess I can auto zero strighten morph but there comes a point where it's like, which of many mophes do I zero? There's a lot out there

This started to happen after addition of pussy finger morph, i wonder why is it doing it. When i turn it of then those bends are gone after zeroing the morphs. disabling the pussy finger option will not bend the fingers afterwards so i assume this issue is related to pussy finger option?

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Speed controls for animations - disable finger control on possess - check if plugin already running

Added speed controls for the various animations on tongue and finger

Added option to auto disable "Allow possess finger control" on all atoms in the scene - normally when you possess hands the controllers allow some movement of the fingers, this option disables that. You can do this manually if you want here
View attachment 251790

Plugin will now check if it's running as a scene plugin and there's an instance already running as a session plugin and will halt loading. Some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, just a question. How can i Enable/Disable some functions via trigger? Like in timeline enable/disable finger morphs. Don't know where to find it when its in session plugins.

Hey, just a question. How can i Enable/Disable some functions via trigger? Like in timeline enable/disable finger morphs. Don't know where to find it when its in session plugins.
Ah, you probably can't as a session plugin but can as a scene plugin. This is one of those difficult to program all use case areas

Ah, you probably can't as a session plugin but can as a scene plugin. This is one of those difficult to program all use case areas
Just thinking about it, it might be better to disable running as a session and leave the scene one running - lots of debugging to work this one out though

Regarding fingering, would it be possible to have different hand pose depending on palm's positioning towards vagina? If palm is aligned with vagina, we get current finger guns, and if the palm is facing vagina, we get devil horns.

Regarding fingering, would it be possible to have different hand pose depending on palm's positioning towards vagina? If palm is aligned with vagina, we get current finger guns, and if the palm is facing vagina, we get devil horns.
Interesting idea - maybe do-able - check rotation of hand

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Only morph closest hand to penis/vag + auto morph hand by controller based on distance + extras

• Only morph the closet hand to a penis or vagina
  • Switch controller based finger morph (which was permanently set to off by the plugin previously) on/off based on distance to penis/vagina and do this per hand
  • Better thumb bend for penis grab
  • Better thumb animation for penis grab - slow move out the way and then quick down instead of quick up and down
  • Removed thumb bend disable option - shout if you really were using that - but I doubt it...
  • reset hand morph if no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom