DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

@Slam Thunderhide you can run this as a scene plugin - were you thinking more to add on just a person? if so I'm afraid I'm not going write that. I thought about this and having multiple copies of this script (1 per person) running at once is a silly from a coding and CPU usage perspective. It's better to go through a loop once than multiple times for each person. (it already needs cleaning up if I'm honest).

I made the choice to do this as I was writing the foreskin plugin which is a per person plugin. I wanted this part of the script to effect everyone in a scene and if I wrote it as a person plugin than you would end up with multi copies of this script running at once. For what it's doing, to effect multiple people, one script running over all person in a scene seem to make sense to me. So scene or session plugin.

@Slam Thunderhide you can run this as a scene plugin - were you thinking more to add on just a person? if so I'm afraid I'm not going write that. I thought about this and having multiple copies of this script (1 per person) running at once is a silly from a coding and CPU usage perspective. It's better to go through a loop once than multiple times for each person. (it already needs cleaning up if I'm honest).

I made the choice to do this as I was writing the foreskin plugin which is a per person plugin. I wanted this part of the script to effect everyone in a scene and if I wrote it as a person plugin than you would end up with multi copies of this script running at once. For what it's doing, to effect multiple people, one script running over all person in a scene seem to make sense to me. So scene or session plugin.
Understood, thank you! I don't know the coding part at all so I guess putting it on an empty atom wouldn't work as it would need one for each person?

Understood, thank you! I don't know the coding part at all so I guess putting it on an empty atom wouldn't work as it would need one for each person?
Have you tried loading it here - this has the same effect as loading onto a person in that it's only saved in the scene and will only appeared loaded when loading that scene
scene.jpg

It sounds like you accept suggestions @redeyes so here's one no one else has mentioned yet: How about the tongue!

Adding some tongue movement action would make this plugin even better. It doesn't have to be major, but at least having the tongue stick out a little so we can see it would add to the illusion. Maybe some side to side or in/out licking movement? I'm feeling horny just thinking about it! :)

Just like mouth opens near penis of an atom what if it could also happen around breast or nipples and lip or mouth too? delux mouth morph will match with these body parts too making it more divining lips 👀.

Just like mouth opens near penis of an atom what if it could also happen around breast or nipples and lip or mouth too? delux mouth morph will match with these body parts too making it more divining lips 👀.
I like your thinking...

Didn't he meant the CUA food items? Or i am just dumb to not catch that you are joking xD
I assumed they were joking, but in all seriousness, I'm doing this for fun - being paid to do stuff kind of takes the fun away. Also, I'm not in a position to be paid to do this career wise.

It sounds like you accept suggestions @redeyes so here's one no one else has mentioned yet: How about the tongue!

Adding some tongue movement action would make this plugin even better. It doesn't have to be major, but at least having the tongue stick out a little so we can see it would add to the illusion. Maybe some side to side or in/out licking movement? I'm feeling horny just thinking about it! :)
Done

oooh since you seem very excited for new ideas and enhancements to your amazing plugin I have another inspired by your recent update! What about expanding compatibility to cunnilingus? With the lip and tongue action could make some really nice scenes for taco tasting of both guy-girl and especially girl-girl :sneaky:

Hey man, handjob grip/blowjob suck is an annoying issue I wrote my own code around but yours seems to be better! I love it! Considering baking this into my scenes!

What I'm seeing though after I added it as a scene plugin (only during blowjobs, not handjobs is:)

> object reference not set to an instance of an object

every update() constantly spamming the error logs.

blowjob morphs seem to work,handjob morphs seem to work, but it's just going nuts with errors. any ideas? only during the blowjob. both the girl and the man are part of a subscene if that helps. All atoms are on and there are no other human atoms.

Hey man, handjob grip/blowjob suck is an annoying issue I wrote my own code around but yours seems to be better! I love it! Considering baking this into my scenes!

What I'm seeing though after I added it as a scene plugin (only during blowjobs, not handjobs is:)

> object reference not set to an instance of an object

every update() constantly spamming the error logs.

blowjob morphs seem to work,handjob morphs seem to work, but it's just going nuts with errors. any ideas? only during the blowjob. both the girl and the man are part of a subscene if that helps. All atoms are on and there are no other human atoms.
Can you message me with the scene? most likely missing morph is the course - make sure to get the latest version of the dependency. I noticed that VAM through the browser was downloading the wrong old version.

Can you message me with the scene? most likely missing morph is the course - make sure to get the latest version of the dependency. I noticed that VAM through the browser was downloading the wrong old version.
Freaking love the addition to the plugin! Thanks!

Thanks for adding the tongue movement @redeyes !

Quick question, do you recommend adding the plugin as a scene plugin rather than on an atom? And this is a dumb question, but if adding this on an atom, does it go on the man getting the blowjob/handjob or the person giving it?

Thanks for adding the tongue movement @redeyes !

Quick question, do you recommend adding the plugin as a scene plugin rather than on an atom? And this is a dumb question, but if adding this on an atom, does it go on the man getting the blowjob/handjob or the person giving it?
TLDR - session or scene, it'll refuse to load on an atom - inefficent to run per person.

It's because I designed it to process on all person atoms in the scene which it has to do anyway to work out which persons parts to activiate on. Since it has to process all person in the scene, it would be inefficient to run that loop multiple times by adding it to multiple people. So I restricted it too a scene or session plugin so you only run the plugin once, I have debatted whether to restrict it to a session only plugin - but I think I just need to work out if I can see it running as a session plugin when a scene tries to load it and stop the load as a scene plugin, if that makes sense

Back
Top Bottom