DiviningLipsAndHands

Plugins DiviningLipsAndHands

redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

DiviningLipsAndHands - Auto open, suck and grab a cock when its near any mouth or hand

A SESSION/SCENE PLUGIN

All mouths and hands in the scene will auto open, suck and grab a cock when they are near it. This effects all persons hands and mouths in the scene or any scene if you load it as a session plugin.

Thanks to UserBob/AnalogueBob for there brilliant Blowjob morphs - REQUIRED TO RUN

Read more about this resource...

Doesnt seem to working, or does it not override timeline?

Oh, it seems that one link is leading to BJ_deluxe1 where I guess you need 2 for it to work?

Last edited:
Doesnt seem to working, or does it not override timeline?

Oh, it seems that one link is leading to BJ_deluxe1 where I guess you need 2 for it to work?
Well I'm using 2 and the dependency is for latest - either there's a message being printing about the dependency - did you try and download 2, does it work now?

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2023-05-08 032620.jpg
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-05-08 032620.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
Doesn't seem to work, can you give more information on how it works as the only thing that happened when using this session plugin was the male characters' hands started going into a fist?

Are you using the latest version of VAM? the same line of code is in GiveMeFPS and no ones else has reported this issue

Doesn't seem to work, can you give more information on how it works as the only thing that happened when using this session plugin was the male characters' hands started going into a fist?
By "not work" do you mean characters mouth doesn't open enough for penis to go in? to test it's working, you can go to female mophes search for "[BJ DX] Mouth Suck Shape 1" and see if that's being dynamically adjusted when near a penis.

But yes, I can perhaps put some more information has to what's going on, on the page in VAM hub

Really loving the plugin! if you are open to suggestions then an option for targeting dildoes just like silver hands plugin would be a great addition! the built in vam dildoes ofcourse 👀. i don't know if it is even possible or not though, its just a suggestion.

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Add thumb move before grab, grabs before penis tip, some more sliders + Dildo targeting

Seems like a simple update, not from a coding POV :p
  • Thumbs will now move out of the way before grabbing and then slide into place. Which makes grabbing a penis from the side much better.
  • Also it's now measuring distance to the closet point on an infinite line who direction is calculated between mid penis and tip. This means when hand is placed above the penis it now closes before touching it. This also means the hand doesn't open and close as it's stroking a cock as it was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are you using the latest version of VAM? the same line of code is in GiveMeFPS and no ones else has reported this issue

When you click on the dependencies, and click green button on the right to download the dependencies, its asking to save bjdeluxe.1, so that might be the issue with it not working for some

By "not work" do you mean characters mouth doesn't open enough for penis to go in? to test it's working, you can go to female mophes search for "[BJ DX] Mouth Suck Shape 1" and see if that's being dynamically adjusted when near a penis.

But yes, I can perhaps put some more information has to what's going on, on the page in VAM hub

I've checked female morphs like you said and BJ DX isn't there by default, should it be? I do have BJ Deluxe downloaded

When you click on the dependencies, and click green button on the right to download the dependencies, its asking to save bjdeluxe.1, so that might be the issue with it not working for some
will look into that

Right, I just updated to "exact" dependency and it's still downloading the wrong one - need to chat with the admins on this one

Can I make a suggestion? The Fist and Grasp morphs kinda suck in general, could you look into using the "Penis grip" morphs instead? I believe they are here on the hub for free and I think open license too. The fingers and thumb work a lot better then fit and grasp do.

redeyes updated DiviningLipsAndHands with a new update entry:

Now uses "penis grip" by VamTasic NEW DEPENDENCY + fix male/futa mouth suck bug

Now uses "penis grip" by VamTasic NEW DEPENDENCY

+ fix for male/futa mouth suck (null reference for morph only found on females)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can I make a suggestion? The Fist and Grasp morphs kinda suck in general, could you look into using the "Penis grip" morphs instead? I believe they are here on the hub for free and I think open license too. The fingers and thumb work a lot better then fit and grasp do.
Yep that morph was better - see latest update

Back
Top Bottom